Chapter 5

ZENO Chronicles

When Joe said you were good with mechanics I did not expect you to be a miracle worker. Lord Nam said as he sat down to examine Niko.

Michelle would have been happy to see you come to life he said Niko`s cheek.

So, what was wrong with this android that took a fortune to fix all these years? Asked Lord Nam.

 It was nothing difficult to solve, there was just an extra chip in the third compartment. I said as I held up a black chip written Sim card on it.

Do you know what it means Lord Nam?

 No, I only have knowledge of the LCOMMS that we use for communication during war training.

Miss Zeno, the hover has arrived said Nicole.

Thank you, Nicole, said Lord Nam

Lord Nam I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me and aunt Joe.

No, it is nothing really, I owed a huge favor to your parents.

Well, I better get going bye Luke, bye Niko.

Bye Zeno Miss! Said Niko.

Zeno! I would like you to hold on to this chip something tells me you are our best hope of finding out what is in it. Lord Nam said as he handed me the chip through the hover window.

I bid aunt Joe goodbye and braced myself for the unknown. The e-books that I have read about high school life puts the disease Rothian to shame.

Heathrow high school was only an hour away from Lord`s Nam humble abode. The place had three castles joined together. The viewpoint from the hover allowed me to see all the boundaries, the school was atleast hundred thousand acres give and take.

Good luck Miss Zeno, said Captain Rosewood as he took off with the hover.

My bags had been taken down when I was admiring the place.

Hello, I am warden Johnson and I will be your guide today.

I turned around to see a giant looking man with the whitest beard I have ever seen.

This way please he said grabbing my bags in one go.

Heathrow is made up of three castles as you can see. The one on the left houses the Zaives, the middle Lunares and the right is where the Evoiry stay. You are to stay in your quarters at all times, if you are found outside of your boundary not that you will be able to anyway, there will be harsh punishment understood said Mr Johnson. 

Yes, Snow White, I mean yes Sir! I said wishing I could die. Why do I have to say the first thing that comes to mind?

Sir can I ask you a question?

Yes, Miss Zeno go ahead.

You said that I would not be able to cross the boundary. Why is that?

Oh, you caught that did you not, he said his beard. The Headmaster enchanted the walls with the Lunares gifts they respond to touch and the three continents have different nerve- endings on their skin.

Ok we are here, this will be your room said Mr Johnson opening the door and placing my bags on the floor.

You will not be getting a roommate this year Miss Zeno count yourself lucky.

Be ready in 10 minutes, the headmaster needs to address all the students.

The room was not as big as the room I now had in Zaive but it was more than enough. It had a bathroom, dresser, work table and a single bed. The greatest part was the view. I had a window that faced the forest with different species of plants that had varied colors.