Chapter 18

ZENO Chronicles

 

 

Abey stop shaking Zeno so much she will not wake up if you keep that up said Zoey! I tried to blink the light away, but is was to bright. I felt and finger grabbing onto my hand and I tried to squeeze it.

Zeno, she`s working up, exclaimed Abey.

I couldn’t open my eyes on the third try before Abbey came into view.

Abbey back up a bit I can see your pores I said laughing.

Welcome back Zeno said Zoey.

You were out for a whole week, we thought we had lost you said Abbey sniffing.

Where am I? I asked trying to sit up.

The school infirmary on the South wing, I didn’t even know it existed said Zoey.

Wait I`ve been out for a week, I need to get Lukey that antidote, I said trying to get up.

Hold on miss Hero let me catch you up on somethings first.

Zoey told me that After I had shot the headmaster, they were released from the manipulation and got onto the ship. The ride wasn’t smooth but Gong shim held his ground until they landed on the East ground. The doctors were already waiting for the injured peoples. Captain Zaive told Captain Rosewood about the human biological weapons and the antidote. They were all recovered and the antidote was distributed to everyone who needed it including Lukey. Everyone who was involved with the Helmerites was arrested including the king and sentenced to execution.

 

What do you need at this moment, asked Zoey.

Food, I`m starving I said rubbing my stomach.

I was discharged after eating and Abbey allowed me a few human minutes before clinging onto me like a monkey. There was an official address happening at the cathedral. Zoey and Abby escorted me into the cathedral. All the faces turned towards our direction before everyone erupted into cheers. We quickly found our sit with Mrs feyer giving us a scornful look.

You lot survived a great ordeal in that forest said Mrs Feyer.

The school staff will be thoroughly investigated before they can teach again and that would take another week of you peoples idling around.

Above all the rules of the exam still hold. You lot showed exemplary capabilities on that forest that we decided to graduate all of you.

The whole cathedral was full of cheers.

Silence, I`m not done.

The students sat down but they were still giddy.

The written exam has been cancelled so as soon as you graduate you lot are free to go to your homes and pursue your dreams. That will be all you are free to go to the cafeteria.

You guys better put some spunk in you step or else they won`t any space and I refuse to sit by the garbage can again said Abbey.

We sat at the centre table that was could accommodate a lot of students. The whole crew came to join us.

I will forever be grateful for what you have done for me said the Captain.

Followed by everyone sitting on the table.

If you are all so grateful then I have one final mission for us to do.

What do you guys think about making cellphones.

Wow, cellphones were extinct even before Rothian where would you get the sim card, I`m sure the phones did not work with id COMMS said Danzo.

You mean a sim card that looks like this, I said placing it on the table.

No freaking way, were did you get one of these asked Danzo. Whilst everyone was admiring the sim card.

I found an Android 9.0 named Niko and she had this seem card hidden in her compartment. Lord Nam thinks this sim card contains some information that could change the world for the better.

You also have an android, Wow Zeno!