Chapter 17

ZENO Chronicles

 

The captain stood in the middle to address everyone and to tell them again the information that we knew.

So, how are we going to get out of here asked one deranged female Lunare?

 That’s a good question said the Captain as just like that everyone through in their ideas.

I excused myself and found a spot to think. I sat on a log and closed my eyes. We needed the fastest transport to transport all of us out of here. We couldn’t use one hover because it only carried 4 people and we had one driver. It needs to carry all these people in one go. What do I need?  A ship?  Download blueprints for building the simplest ship ever made in 1 hour.

I opened my eyes and saw the Prince looking at me.

Wow, were do you go when you close your eye like that?

To think I said as I approached Shim and asked him one question, can you fly a ship.

Yes, mam he said saluting me.  I straight to the centre of the debate and stood on a Dorm. I was too tired to yell, so everyone took notice and went silent on their accord.

 

I am sure you have all concluded that we need to fly out of here if we have any chance of making it. We already have a driver Mr gong shim raise your hand. The problem is what will he drive. This may be the craziest Idea you have ever heard, but it’s the best I have unless you can think of a better one.

I need everything thing that is made of metal thrown in this lane, I said drawing a straight line with a stick. On this next lane, I need everything that is made of rubber. Next lane port screens. After doing that, will all Lunares in charge of touch- heat stand on one side, touch- ice on another and touch pressure on another.

Everyone did as I told them without questions.

Ladies and gentlemen we are about to build a ship in one hour.

Everyone was too tired to complain and just nodded. I explained that the portscreen need to be separated rubber, wire, chip metal everything was important. Danzo got started manipulating the chips.

I finally set down and thanked God for the flying brooms that we had brought.

I held the metal and started manipulating it moulding, heating and cooling and applying pressure with the help of the senses. I half an hour the prototype had come to life, the next how was spent moulding the engine and getting the wiring right.

Captain Zaive couldn’t believe it when he came to grab my shoulder.

Gather all the water that you have, I need the taste senses to turn this water is to fuel.

Prince Lee who was waiting keeping watch through site on what was going on notified us that the helmerites had figured out our plan and were heading toward the centre.

Captain Zaive instructed all the female and males that were hurt or couldn’t fight to enter the ship. Everyone had their positions and all we could do was wait.

Gunshots were heard from the trucks as they all surrounded us, a few minutes later a hover land in the middle of the circle we had formed and headmaster landevil stepped out of the hover with a smirk on his face. Other students thought they were saved, but I had a bad feeling about that smirk so I grabbed all my guns and knives and held them in place.

You lot think that you can out-smart the headmaster of Heathrow high school. Did you think it was a coincidence that the helmerites attacked this exam. I am the head helmerite and I will draft everyone of you whether you like it or not.

The buzzling that took place after that short speech was deafening.

Silence!  And stand in rows of 4

Everyone immediately kept quiet and did as they were told and I followed suit. Everyone had frantic eyes but they couldn’t move.

Ah young Prince Lee Jun ki, you will be honoured that your father was the one that founded the helmerites and funded the Biological weapons ordered this draft. The kicker is that he had the antidote to cure Rothian all these years and he kept it for himself. Guess where he kept the antidote and the Human biological weapons. here in Heathrow Forest, isn`t it in genius asked the headmaster.

My blood was boiling, I needed to kill something.

Round them up and get them underground said the headmaster heading towards our space ship.

I took out the guards that were at the back first then the front before they could blink.

The face the headmaster made was priceless.

Get her, I leaped on to the air and flip my whole body whilst taking out three guards and three were remaining. I ran out of bullets so I threw my knives and took out two guards. I kneed the last guard on the jaw and broke his neck. I hadn’t noticed that the headmaster had picked one of the guns pointing it onto my back.  I slowly turn around eyeing him, I wiped off his smug when I started to mould the gun so that it faced his jaw instead. I willed the trigger to go off, I got hold of the gun on the ground before I also fell and went to sleep. I was so tired.