10 Sane Minutes

Dangerous Attraction

If God brings you to it;

                                                   he will bring you through it.

 

 

 

Now, thinking about it, if Jiyong could go back, he wouldn't choose the same way.He was sure of that.


He would never, ever, choose the same way.


He would go straight towards the other way, he would ing run to there without hesitating.


Yes, he would lose Seungri with that choice.


But he would choose to lose him if that means Seungri wouldn't get into that .


He would choose to lose him, not to watch Seungri falling apart.


He would want Seungri to live like before, not met with that guys.


If they would give him that chance, Jiyong would do that.


Without hesitating even for a second.

 


~

 

 


''He likes you so much, Seungri.Give him a chance.''


Youngbae sat beside him on the grasses.


Seungri didn't give him any answer, he just smiled sweetly.


''Seungri-yah! Come here!'' Jiyong called out for him, he was talking with others in the campus.


''Come here!'' He repeated and signalled Seungri to come with his hand.


Youngbae just watched Seungri, getting up and obeying Jiyong.He was looking different at Jiyong, Youngbae didn't know what that look meant but he was sure, that cute boy was watching his best friend with something different in his eyes.


When Seungri came to his side, Jiyong quickly smiled and put his arm around of youngers shoulder.


''Seungri loves cars too! We will come, tomorrow---Right, Ri?''


Youngbae sighed deeply, watching his friend trying to pull Seungri into his life desperately.How long has it been? Two years? Youngbae wasn't sure, but probably Jiyong wasn't looking at Seungri like his friend, maybe for two years, maybe more than that.


Seungri smiled and quickly get into the conversation, he wasn't noticing Jiyong.The older was watching him with a special smile.He couldn't see it but Youngbae could see it.


Youngbae couldn't understand.


Seungri really didn't see how Jiyong was looking at him?


He imagined what he would do if someone loved him as much as Jiyong loved Seungri.He couldn't decide what he would do, but he knew one thing for sure, Youngbae wouldn't turn his back at someone who looked at him like Jiyong did to Seungri.


But Seungri..


He was a very dangerous boy.

 

 


 

~

 

 


''I'm not staying here!'' Seungri held olders hand, which was grabbing his chin harshly.


''Open the door!'' Seungri tried to take the key but Jiyong wasn't going to let him go, obviously.


''Don't make me repeat myself! IT.IS.DONE.'' Jiyong released his grip on younger. ''Did you ing understand?!''


''You can't decide that!''


''I did!''


''Damn it--Open the ing door Ji!''


Jiyong stopped his movements for a second, when was the last time Seungri called him that?

Well, it's been a long time.


''You can keep screaming.You're not going anywhere.''


Seungri sighed loudly and sat on the bed, ruffled his hair angrily, more like tugging on it.


He needed to get out of there.


He couldn't stand that.


His body couldn't stand that.


He could already feel some little things trying to get out of their holes inside his body, this was a different kind of pain that he was used to feel.


Seungri couldn't even understand what was happening when Jiyong suddenly left the room, younger quickly get up for follow him but he heard the locking sound and sat down again, feeling more overwhelmed.


Jiyong quickly came back to the room, with a big carafe in his hand.


''We will need this tonight.'' He said and put the carafe on the night stand, beside a glass.


''You're not going to--''


''Your mom is afraid of you.'' Jiyong ignored him and said with a normal tone, sat beside Seungri on the double bed.


''I will never hurt her.''


''I thought you loved her.''


''I do.''


''I bet she is still crying at house.''


''Stop it--''


''Do you know how many times she called me crying?''


''I said--''


''Why? Do you feel bad?'' 


Seungri bit his lip and breathed before burying his head between his hands.

He didn't say anything for few minutes.


''I missed you.'' Jiyong's mumble broke the silence.


''I told you! I told you to not love me! You can't tell that I didn't warn you, Ji!''


''And I told you too.'' Jiyong stood up and looked at Seungri. ''I told you that I can't control it.''


''I don't care! You will stop!--- One day, it will end! Believe me, nothing lasts forever--- Stop it! And leave me alone!''


Jiyong didn't say anything, he was seeming so calm despite Seungri's harsh words and loud voice.


''Good night.''

He said and layed on the left side of bed, turned his back to Seungri.


Younger tried to not explode from the anger.He kept walking inside the room for twenty minutes.He needed to get out of there, he kept thinking, he was thinking so hard but he couldn't find a way.If he would try to fight Jiyong for take the key, he still couldn't do it because he needed the two keys.The one for this room and the one foor the main door.Probably, Jiyong put it somewhere Seungri couldn't find.


He groaned, he was starting to sweat.He knew what that meant, probably he would start to do anything for get out of there, in ten minutes or something like that.Because there was no way him to sleep without his candies, this wasn't a game and he knew it very well.


But he was still sane, he was breathing a little fast but he was, sane.


So he slowly layed on the bed, he knew what was coming.He knew Jiyong was aware of that too.


Seungri didn't want to look at Jiyong's face, that guy wasn't good for him.Younger understood that a long time ago.


He kept looking at the ceiling, he was still sweating.


Actually, he tried, he really tried to stop himself but he couldn't stand anymore and turned to Jiyong.


Seungri could feel his blood, boiling in his veins.Seungri could feel his breathing, reminding him to take his candies.He could feel the sweat on his forehead, not letting him to sleep.


He slowly put his cheek on the pillow and looked at Jiyong.


When was the last time he looked at Jiyong with ease?


How long has he been forcing himself to not look at Jiyong's eyes?


His face was still very pure.Seungri tried to remember his smiling face, but he couldn't do it.He didn't even remember when was the last time he saw a smile on that pretty face.


''I missed you.''


Seungri smiled.


Of course, Seungri missed him too.


Jiyong was always smiling whenever he saw him.Well, he was always doing that, before.


Even if he was sad, Seungri would find a way for make him laugh.


But now, whenever their eyes met, Seungri could see the worry in Jiyong's eyes.He was always nervous with Seungri.And Seungri didn't like that.

No.

He hated that.


When he closed his eyes, he knew this night would be a nightmare.He really wished Jiyong to not do this.Because he knew, it would be harder for Jiyong.


This wasn't a game, candies was the spicy reality.


And Jiyong didn't like spicy things, like, never.


He opened his eyes and looked at Jiyong, smiled bitterly.


''Are you ready?'' He whispered, and hated himself for the things he will do.

Because he knew it, Jiyong wasn't going to get through this so easily.

 

 


~

 

 


''Hyung...Come on--- Come on--L-let me go--'' He grabbed Jiyong's arms with his trembling hands.


''P..please---Please?-- I will come back-- I promise.'' He gulped hardly. ''I just--- need to go out hyung---Please--''


Jiyong smiled softly and wiped the sweat on youngers forehead, brushed his hair back.


''We're starting, huh?''