It's Never Too Late

Dangerous Attraction

''Sometimes, 

God doesn't

change your

situation

because

he is

trying 

to change

your heart.''

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

He didn't know what to do.


If he tried to run away from there, one of them would run after him.


Plus, he didn't feel like he could turn his back at Jiyong this time, he couldn't even look at somewhere else, his eyes were locked on olders.


After few seconds, Jiyong smiled tenderly.


''You love me.''


He did, but he didn't think he could say it loud.


God, how did he end up in this?


He needed to get out of this situation, but he didn't know how to do that.


He felt like he got stuck with the sand under him.He just couldn't move, couldn't get up and walk away.


He wasn't brave enough for do that, brave one was always Jiyong.


''You can't know it before trying.''


''What?''


''Nothing last forever.'' Jiyong said calmly. ''You can't know it before waiting until forever.''


Seungri gulped.


God, ing get up, put your feet on the sand and walk away without looking at anyone.


Come on, Seungri!


''You can't go.'' Jiyong grinned and Seungri felt like his hands going numb.


He was trying to not open his mouth, because he didn't know what could he say.


Jiyong just crashed his walls down with just one move.


That kiss made his mind stop, he felt like his heart started to ache so bad.


What was his hyungs doing there? He didn't turn around and look at them, he was just holding Jiyong's shirt and looking at him, because he didn't know what to do, he ing didn't know this time.

He wanted his hyungs to come there and stop this, or else, he wasn't feeling like he could get up.


''Funky.'' Jiyong suddenly chuckled, he was enjoying that moment so much.He wrapped his arms around of youngers slim waist and hugged him.Actually, it made Seungri sigh in relief because this way he stopped looking at his eyes.


''You're a damn funky.'' Jiyong didn't sound like he was angry, he chuckled against Seungri's neck.


''ING HUG HIM ALREADY! IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COME THERE AND ING CHOKE YOU IN THAT WATER--- HUG MY FRIEND!--- HYUNG!-- STOP DRAGGING ME OKAY?! THAT'S ENOUGH!--- DAESUNG MY ARM--''


Seungri couldn't help but smile at that, he didn't need to turn around for know what they were doing anymore.


Jiyong was still hugging him.He was grumbling about the water few minutes ago and now he was hugging Seungri like he didn't want to get out of the water.Younger didn't know what to do.He just ing got shook with just one kiss.He wasn't ready for that, it was so sudden and made Seungri blank out.


He didn't want to trust anyone, love anyone.Right now, he wanted a candy on his palm.Candies didn't ask questions, they understood, they made him stop thinking.They made him fly away from this annoying world.


But when he noticed Jiyong's hugged him more tightly, he couldn't be sure.


Did he... really want to be in somewhere else?


He couldn't be sure.


He wanted to act like that blonde, just for once.


Was the water cold? Slow waves kept wettening them but Seungri couldn't be sure.Was it cold?


, why couldn't he feel it? Was he cold?


What was wrong with him?


''These are for me.'' Jiyong said softly and Seungri only understood what he meant when he felt olders palm against his wet shirt, right on his heart.


No, no.It shouldn't be like this.


He wanted his heart to be calm, no, it shouldn't be like this.


He still didn't hug Jiyong back, he felt like a kid, who lost his mother in the supermarket.


''If you want to be addicted to something, how about me?'' Jiyong said in a soft tone and put his head on the crook of youngers neck.


At least Seungri could do this, right? Because Jiyong was smiling against his skin and Seungri could feel it, older was happy even with this.


He could at least let him do this.


''If you want to run away from the reality, come to me.'' Jiyong's voice was so desperate and suddenly Seungri felt like hitting himself hard for the things he made older go through.


''You're trying like this for a long time.Why don't you try like this? Maybe it can work.'' Jiyong mumbled, getting more closer to Seungri. ''Can't you try with my way, Ri?''


Couldn't he?


Why the tone of his voice hurt Seungri like this? His voice came out so tired, his arms around of younger made him feel like Jiyong was really tired all of this , like he just wanted to have Seungri like that.And Seungri couldn't remember a time he felt this much loved.


''I can.''


Jiyong's body got stiffen, and Seungri knew older didn't expect him to answer like that.


''I don't want to hear your voice coming sad.'' Seungri couldn't hold himself anymore when he opened his fists which were holding olders shirt, just for wrap his arms around of Jiyong.


He tried hard for not talk, he really tried.


But there was something called, life.


Life was always making you met with someone who can crash your whole walls down with just one touch.It was always having someone who can make your heart ache while hearing his sad voice.


He could see the carafe.


The damn carafe.


He could see how Jiyong put his hands inside his pockets.


How Jiyong just his back while he kept begging him for let him go.


He was waiting him for years.


Nothing last forever.


How about pain? Did it last forever?


Seungri knew he couldn't forget Jiyong and just be happy with someone else.


What about this feel? Would it last forever?


He didn't know where he heard it but he wanted to punch that guy so bad, who said nothing last forever.


The guy in that beach, hugging him with his ruined, wet clothes was the guy who saw all sides of him.The thing wasn't that Jiyong saw his worst sides and he was still standing beside him.The thing was, he was still looking at him the same.Like Seungri was the most precious thing in his life.


Other people touched Seungri before.He could remember the guy who flirted with him in the bar, which Shin wanted to go.And Seungri didn't pushed him away, he wondered.


He wondered how it would feel.But he could only think about a name, there was nothing else he could think at that time and when he noticed that, he chuckled.


Nothing lasts forever.


Him, seeing Jiyong in everyone touching him would last forever?


Would it go away?


Nobody touched him in the way Jiyong touched him before.He didn't know how to describe it because he didn't experience it before.That was the reason why he stopped that guy in the bar.Because it didn't feel right.It didn't feel good.


Jiyong was a guy who showed his gummy smile with just hugging him.


He never wanted a thing from him, didn't want his body, his cute side, his funny side, he wasn't trying to have them.Jiyong wanted all of them.


He was...


-different.


And he was right.


Seungri kept running away until this time.


From Jiyong, from his friends, from his mom.


He ran away from everything which made him remember about the real life.


He loved the candies.


He loved his called friends, who didn't expect anything from him.


What about them? Would they last forever?


He didn't even remember when they got up and started to walk towards the restaurant again.His thoughts were fighting inside his head.Jiyong didn't say anything, he was just walking beside him.


It was the longest time he ever had, the time they walked to restaurant.


What would happen now?


Everyone inside there wanted Seungri to stop running away, he knew it.And still, Youngbae could choke him.


Jiyong slowed down and put his hands inside his pockets.


And Seungri understood it.


This was the last time.


This time Jiyong really opened his heart to Seungri, this time he didn't walk from behind, he was walking beside him.

 

This was the last time.


And Seungri needed to decide.


When Jiyong hold the doorknob, Seungri felt like his heart was trying to rip his chest apart.He could see his friends inside, waiting for them excitedly.


Jiyong stopped and looked at him before opening the door.And this was a look Seungri never saw before, Seungri knew him so well, saw all of his looks.Seungri saw how he looked lovingly at him, angry, jealous, furious.He saw that eyes sparkling every night he came home and saw Seungri inside.


But this one... Seungri couldn't understand this one.


When they stepped inside, others looked at them like they were wanting to hear answers.The girls were already gone and Seungri took a deep breathe, kept walking beside Jiyong to the table.


Now he had a chance, he was standing right in front of the crossroad.It felt like he had a chance, like God pushed him to the past, gave him a second chance for another choice.


Was he ready?