Oh Darling

Dangerous Attraction

...and then I heard a whisper,

 

''You're meant for more than this...''

 

 



~

 

 

''Why did I accept this ing bet?! I can't stand--- Stop smiling, you idiot!'' Youngbae hit Jiyong's head but it didn't erase the smile on others face.


''I can't.'' Jiyong said, grinning.


''Imbecile.''


''Which bet you were talking about?''


''I have a bet with my brother.We're trying to stop swearing bla bla.''


Jiyong put his phone on the desk and looked at Youngbae.


''Seconds ago you said ing.''


''I didn't.''


''Yes you did, you said why you accepted this ing bet.''


''No, I said why I accepted this bet.''


Jiyong sighed deeply.


''Are you ing serious, Bae?''


''I didn't say that.'' Youngbae pointed at the phone. ''Who were you texting?''


Mentioning the person made Jiyong smile again and this time Youngbae sighed.


''Of course, it was Seungri.'' He rolled his eyes.


''We're going to cinema tonight.''


''Stop doing this to yourself, Jiyong.''


Jiyong crossed his arms and looked at him.


''I'm not doing anything.''


''You're fooling yourself.''


''No, he wants to spend time with me.''


''It doesn't mean that he loves you.In the same way you love him.''


''I can see how he looks at me, Bae.Stop acting like I'm imagining things, he is not looking at me in the same way he does to you.''


''But still he is not accepting you as his boyfriend.''


''But he is looking at me like I am.''


''How can you be so sure?''


''God---Youngbae, if someone looks at you like he wants to you, you will get that, right? Sometimes looks can be different from the words.''


''Does he look at you like he wants to you?''


''What--of course, no!'' Jiyong stood up and grabbed his backpack. ''What I'm trying to say is, I can understand his feels with looking at his eyes.'' He stopped and furrowed his eyebrows. ''You just said .''


''No, I didn't.''


''You did.''


''I said does he look at you like that.''


''Come on!''

 

 


~

 

 

 


''They're so cute! I guess my heart is going to explode!'' Hara kept giggling and pointing at the two.


Daesung, who was sitting beside her, rolled his eyes.


''I'm saying---my heart is going to explode!'' She tugged on his shirt.


''I just cleaned home, go explode it in the kitchen.''


Hara glared at him before Youngbae came from the kitchen and threw himself on the couch.


''Jiyong, do you want some beer?''


''Don't try it, they're already in their own world.'' Daesung grabbed one of the beers.


''Why we're friends with them anyway?'' Youngbae chuckled but then he looked at Hara with worry. ''Hara---Are you okay? You look pale.'' He turned at Daesung. ''Is she okay?''


''She is gonna explode.'' Daesung chuckled and Hara hit his arm with her elbow.


''I really don't understand why Seungri is fighting this hard.'' Daesung said while looking at the two, sitting on the other couch.Seungri was telling Jiyong something, moving his hands and seeming excited about what he was talking.Jiyong was just laughing while listening him.


''He should just drag him to somewhere and screw him.Happy ending.'' Youngbae said, leaning his back on the couch comfortably. ''Seriously, he turned my friend into an idiot.''


''He was already an idiot.'' Hara and Daesung said at the same time and they cheered before hugging each other dramatically.


Youngbae sighed and got up from the couch.


''I'm going to kitchen, gonna stab myself.''

 

 

 


~

 

 

 


''H-hyung..Come on---Let me go-- I---I n-need to go--''


Hours were passing and Seungri was going worse.Now not only his hands, his whole body was trembling.He didn't even remember how many times he threw up.He was feeling like a lot of people were burying inside him and now they were pushing their hands out of their grave.


He couldn't do this.


There was no way.


He needed to find his friends.


Right now, even a low candy would be heaven for him.


Seungri walked towards the door and started to force it desperately.His body was too exhausted, he couldn't even believe how he walked until there.


His knees gave up and he let himself fall on the ground, his hand was still gripping the door handle.


''I should---I should go.''


Jiyong felt like his heart never been hurt like this.


Seeing Seungri like this made him want to cry loudly.But he couldn't.He already decided, he was going to be the sturdy rope for him until Seungri completely get out of that pit.Because he knew, after some time, even if Seungri wants to go out of there, there won't be any rope.Jiyong knew it.Because of that, he needed to deal with this view.


He sat beside the younger, but when his hand caressed Seungri's back reassuringly, Seungri suddenly turned at him with angry eyes.


''Can't you---Can't you understand it?! I don't love you! I don't--want to stay with you!'' Now his miserable mood was switched with the aggressive one.Every piece of him was trying to find a way for escape.He would do anything, anything, for get out of there.


''I said I don't love you! I don't even give a about you!---Let me go!'' He yelled at olders face, he was sweating and Jiyong could see the fire inside his eyes. 


''I DON'T LOVE YOU!''


Jiyong slowly stood up and approached the bed. 


''You're not going anywhere.'' He said and sat on the bed, watching Seungri groaning in front of the door.He was seeming like a sad child, his back was resting on the door and his legs were opened, his thick eyebrows was furrowed.


''H-hyung--'' He mumbled and took his head between his hands, rubbed his face harshly like he was trying to get away from the switching feels. ''Hyung--p..please... --It hurts like hell--''


Jiyong tried to stay sane while hearing Seungri's cries.But when younger lifted his head after minutes, Jiyong felt like his heart stopped working.

Seungri's tears were rolling down his cheeks, his pink, wet lips were parted, he was taking very deep breathes and Jiyong could see how his body was stiffen.


''H-hyung...'' Seungri whimpered and Jiyong gulped.


He could deal with this.


He could.


''I---I love you--'' Seungri suddenly crawled towards the bed and held onto the sheets, sitting in front of Jiyong's legs. ''I really---do--I love you---This is what y-you want to hear---right?'' He put his fist on Jiyong's pants and tugged on the fabric.


''L-Let me go.''


Jiyong took his hand off from his pants and sat down beside him, put youngers trembling hands on his lap.


''No.'' He said softly and he tried to push back the tears when Seungri's hands in his didn't stop trembling.


When Seungri fell this deep?


When he let this happen?


''I love you.'' Seungri squeezed his hands and got closer to older. 


''H-hey--hey--'' Suddenly he pulled his trembling hands from Jiyong's hands and cupped olders cheeks. ''I will do anything--just---'' He let his hands fall on Jiyong's neck. ''Just--- let me go--tell me that---y-you will let me go--''


Jiyong knew what he was talking about and couldn't hold himself anymore when some tears rolled down his cheeks.He didn't want to believe that he was seeing Seungri like this.


''Don't.'' He whispered, shook his no while holding Seungri's hands, which was trying to get lower.


''Hyung---I need to go--''

 

He was looking so fragile like this, his body was really thin and Jiyong could see how bad he was trembling, sweating.His eyes were looking different, like he couldn't think properly, like his instincts took the control.He was crying so hard now, Jiyong could see how hard he was trying to stay calm.Seungri was really trying, still not letting it.


Jiyong cupped his cheeks and when Seungri felt olders palms, he closed his eyes.Seeing that Seungri started to cry harder like a child after he touched him, made Jiyong be sure, he was sure, Seungri was trying.He was trying to go out of there before he completely lost it.He was trying.


''P-please...'' Seungri begged, his voice was too weak.


Jiyong didn't say anything, he just ran his fingers through youngers curls.Feeling that, Seungri gulped and Jiyong could see the tears, rolling faster now.


''Please, hyung.'' He mumbled and leaned his forehead on Jiyong's shoulder.


Older didn't respond, he kept caressing Seungri's hair because he knew how it made him feel relaxed.


''Please--- please--'' Seungri shook his head and kept repeating.Jiyong bit his lip when he felt Seungri's hands wrapping around of his back.Younger buried his face in the crook of his neck and clung to him.

 

''Please, please, please--'' Jiyong could feel how hard he was fighting, he knew Seungri so well, younger was trying to change Jiyong's mind before everything turns into a nightmare.Seungri was trying to make him stop this because he knew he will get out of control.He was hugging him too tight, like he was begging Jiyong to let him go.


''Please--please Ji--'' Seungri sobbed and Jiyong kept biting his lip, he was going to deal with this, he was going to deal.


''It will be okay.'' Jiyong said softly, wrapping his arms around of the tiny boy and caressing the back of his head. ''It will be okay.''


''No---no---you don't understand--'' Seungri shook his head no on his neck. ''I should---I should go---''


Jiyong tried to not cry when he felt youngers sobs against his skin.


Seungri was really scared.


He knew it, he knew what kind of things could happen and the worst option was staying in a room with Jiyong.Older knew why he was crying too hard, Seungri was never been the type of cry boys.But Jiyong knew he didn't want this, he was hurting, and he was going to hurt Jiyong worse.Everyone knew Jiyong was the fragile one between them.He was the most fragile person they ever saw.And Seungri knew that.


''I need to go.'' 


''Wrong.'' Jiyong answered quickly while feeling Seungri's shaky breathes on his skin, putting his head on youngers and caressing his hair.


''You need to stay, Ri.'' He nuzzled into youngers hair. 

 

''You're meant for more than this.''

 

And Seungri cried harder.