Stubborn Hearts

Dangerous Attraction

Magic happens when
you do not give up,
even though you
want to.

 

The universe always 
falls in love with a 
stubborn heart.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''Yes hyung-- Can you please send me another box of that medicines?--I know--- We're already done with deprivation part---Yes---'' Jiyong smiled and leaned his back on his chair.


He heard Seunghyun's loud sigh from the other side of phone.


''What about you, Jiyong? Are you okay?''


''I'm fine.''


''Jiyong--''


''No, I'm really okay hyung.''


''You don't allow us to come---We're worrying about you, Jiyong.We know the recovery isn't easy, so stop kidding with us.''


''I'm not saying it was easy, but it's really okay now.'' He smiled again. ''Believe me hyung, Seungri listens me now.''


''Do you know how much Daesung wanted to see him? You can't imagine what kind of things I tried to do for not let him go.''


''I prefer to not imagine them.'' He grinned.


''What about---Jiyong-- I mean-- You guys..''


''Seungri is still the same Seungri hyung, we're friends.''


''He is still our dangerous baby.'' Seunghyun smiled. ''We know it's not easy Jiyong, stop pushing yourself this much.Please, at least know that you have us, okay?''


''Don't worry, hyung.'' He said surely. ''When he feels completely okay, you can see him.''


''You know I didn't mean that.''


''Yes but the thing you meant is bull.Because I need to live with this.''


''You can't Jiyong, it's too heavy.''


''I'm still standing, right?'' 


''It's just---Damn it Jiyong, he doesn't treat you well, okay? He didn't, never.You keep struggling with everything but--- he--- he is still the same Seungri. --Please just-- When you are sure that he is allright--- let us take care of him.He is no good for you.''


''I have things to do.''


'' your things!'' Youngbae shouted from the back and Jiyong smiled.


''I'm on the speaker, right? Hey, Dae.''


He waited for a reply, but when it was too silent, Jiyong chuckled.


''I know you're there.''


''Hi, hyung.''


''Seriously, sometimes I wonder why I keep seeing you guys.''


''Shut up, when we can see our little dangerous baby?''


''Not now, he is not too bad, I mean not like in the first week.But still--- he can't sleep-- or can't stop throwing up-- Not now, guys.''


''Don't forget that you have us.''

 

 


~

 

 

 


When Jiyong was in front of his door, he tried to find his key inside his pocket.But when he noticed he left it on the table, his lips parted slightly.


''No.'' He shook his head, fear starting to wander inside his veins. ''No--no.''


He kept ringing the doorbell and when he started to hit the door, he was waiting for hear Seungri's voice, he wanted him to open the door and nag about the loudness.


But Seungri wasn't opening the door.


''Seungri?!--Seungri, you're there right? Seungri!''


He didn't go.


No, he didn't.


He..didn't, right?


After minutes, his heart started to hurt his chest.He stopped hitting the door and took a deep breathe while sitting on the stairs.


Was it easy like this?


He just took the key and go away like they didn't live everything together for that awful 20 days? 


Like he didn't take every medicine Jiyong give him, like he didn't say he will try? Like he didn't hug Jiyong back when older hugged him? Like he didn't chuckled after throwing up, asking Jiyong to go to sleep?


Was it easy like this?


Did he go again?


Jiyong took his phone in the first day and he put it inside a drawer, inside his office.So he didn't have anything for reach the younger.


He gulped and grabbed his phone.


''Youngbae--- you got my keys, right?''


He didn't even move for an inch on that stair, he thought everything until Youngbae came there.


Did Seungri go to that s place again?


Was he really more happy outside of this house?


Did he.. stop for a second when he decided to go?


A tiny part of him wanted him to stay?


Didn't he care about Jiyong? But he did, he did, Jiyong knew how tight Seungri hugged him, he ing did.He promised, he said he wanted to try, he was doing okay.


Why did he left?


''Do you think he stopped for a little moment before going out?'' He asked to Youngbae, who was bringing him a glass of water.


''Man..I'm--- really sorry.''


''Do you think he stopped?''


''Jiyong, you don't seem well drink this and---''


Jiyong took the glass and threw it on the other side of the room, it was all broken and made a wet spot on the wall.


''I don't want to drink water! Damn it Youngbae, I don't even like drinking water!''


Youngbae sighed.


''Okay--- Okay, bro---Just take a breathe and calm down--''


''Calm down--calm down?'' Jiyong chuckled angrily and took his face between his hands.


''What happened here?'' Daesung ran into the house, pointed at the broken pieces of the glass.


''Hyung--''


''Shut up, Daesung.I don't need ing comforting.''


''Jiyong, are you sure he left?'' Seunghyun asked, walking slowly after Daesung.


''I'm looking at his back again.'' Jiyong chuckled, he didn't even hear others. ''Again.'' He mumbled and grabbed the other glass on the table.Started to look at it.


''After all things--'' He threw it on the same wall and stood up for take the other glass, Seungri's glass. ''He ing gave up in the first chance--- Do you know that he offered me to have with him?--- Then he said he loved me.'' He started to chuckle again and others didn't know what to do, what to say, because they knew Seungri kept hurting Jiyong.But this time, he couldn't take it.


''He said he loved me and---it was a damn lie.'' he said while playing the glass in his hand, lifted his head and looked at Daesung.


''Do you think he stopped for a moment?''


Daesung looked at him sadly and Jiyong chuckled again, turned his looks back at the glass.


''When did he stop, right?'' He mumbled and when he broke the glass in his hand, Youngbae quickly jumped and ran to him.


''Jiyong!---What are you doing?! Stop it!''


He tried to open his fist and clean the pieces but Jiyong was holding it too tight.


''Jiyong!''

 

''I can't stand this anymore--- It's hurting.''


Youngbae gulped hardly at that, he already knew it.


''I know---I know but that's enough---Open your palm Jiyong--Damn it--'' Youngbae looked at the blood, going down from Jiyong's hand.


''But I'm used to it, right?--Then why I feel so stupid this time?''


''Jiyong!'' Seunghyun was about to make him stop but when they heard a key voice, everyone turned their heads to door at the same time.