Believe In Love, Always

Dangerous Attraction

''The best feeling

in the world is

being loved back

by the person you love.''

 

 

 

~

 


 

Jiyong didn't know what to say, he was, completely shocked.

Youngbae was smiling.

Seunghyun was hugging Seungri, telling something that Jiyong couldn't understand.

Actually he couldn't hear anything for a while, he felt like he could hear them but couldn't understand.

Jiyong couldn't understand anything.

When Daesung hugged him, he couldn't even move.

What the ...just happened?

They were sitting around the table again, without the girls this time.But Jiyong didn't feel like he was able to think.

When he looked at the owner of the hand, which was holding his, he felt his head spinning.

''I don't know what to say!'' Daesung giggled and Seunghyun ruffled his hair, everyone was smiling except Jiyong.

''I will kill you.'' Youngbae glared at Seungri but Jiyong could see the smile on his face. ''If you make another mistake, I swear I'll kill you.''

Everyone was chuckling, looking too light and Jiyong felt unconscious.

Jiyong noticed when Seungri pulled his hand away from his.They were laughing at something Jiyong didn't catch and Seungri pulled his hand for wipe his tears.

He looked at the younger with the loss of touch and Seungri smiled before intertwining their fingers again.

''Are you okay?'' He asked to Jiyong, who was looking at him like an idiot.

Jiyong didn't know what to do because like others, he didn't expect Seungri to do something like that.

When they walked inside, Seungri held his arm and pulled olders hand from his pocket, held it tight before smiling at the others.

''I don't want to walk in front of him anymore.'' he said.

And after that, Jiyong was offline.

''I guess--I'm okay.'' He answered but he still couldn't believe what was happening.

Seungri put their hands on the table and started to play with Jiyong's fingers.Others were chuckling happily and talking about them, how they couldn't believe it was finally happening.

''It feels better than I thought.'' Seungri said without looking at him, staring at their intertwined hands while smiling.

But then he suddenly looked at Jiyong.

It surprised older because Seungri wouldn't look at him like this, he wouldn't even look at him long.He was always looking at Jiyong like he doesn't want to, faintheartedly.

But this time he wasn't like that.

''Your fingers are too long.'' Seungri chuckled and Jiyong smiled uncontrollably.

''Or yours are too short.''

''No.''

''And chubby.''

Seungri glaraed at him and Jiyong grinned, he knew younger had a thing for fat jokes.

''Well, you should get used to this chubby fingers.''

Jiyong didn't even drink one beer and he felt too damn drunk.He didn't remember what they talked about after Seungri held his hand.But he could remember how Seungri looked at him, how he didn't let his hand until they come home.

And he could remember how Seungri pushed him to the door after stepping inside.

He could remember how Seungri cupped his cheeks and kissed him.Like he waited for this whole night, or the day they met.

For few seconds Jiyong couldn't even move, but when he felt Seungri's tongue on his lips, it didn't take long for him to answer the kiss.

Jiyong noticed that he didn't know what to do because he was wanting this for a long time, too long, and he just focused on wanting.He didn't even think about what would happen if Seungri accept him.So that was the reason why he couldn't collect himself all night, he was trying to be sure.

But after Seungri kissed him, he was sure, that night was real.

''This feels better than I thought too.'' Seungri giggled when he leaned his forehead on olders.

But he couldn't giggle for long, because Jiyong quickly captured his lips again.

God.

He waited really long for this.

''We need to breathe, Ji.'' Seungri chuckled when Jiyong didn't stop but older didn't seem like he cared, he changed their positions and this time Seungri was the one who leaned on the door.

He didn't feel like it was enough, like he needed to kiss him more.He couldn't help it, he kept walking around like an idiot whole night and now there was a slap on his cheek, reality.

Seungri loved him.

This was Seungri, smiling against his lips.

Jiyong didn't imagine this before, he couldn't even if he try.He couldn't imagine how good that smile would feel against his lips.

When he pressed his body on youngers, Seungri didn't step back and it was amazing.Jiyong didn't remember a time he got closer to Seungri without being afraid of the way younger would react.

The hands he could just look at for a long time, was on the back of his neck right now.

Jiyong felt like he was drunk, really really drunk.He felt like this time he drink all the wines Seunghyun brought.But he knew none of the things he drink made him feel like this before.

When someone knocked on the door they jumped on their places.

''Do you even see where you walk, you forgot your hoodie---Oh-- sorry.'' Youngbae grinned and Seungri started to laugh.

Again, Jiyong was the only serious one cause his mind was working really slow that night.It felt so unreal, Seungri wouldn't laugh that much, Seungri wouldn't touch him like that, Seungri wouldn't kiss him.

''Thanks for coming at the right time.'' Seungri said and took Jiyong's hoodie from him.

''Are you trying to eat him?'' Youngbae laughed while asking to Jiyong. ''Do you want to come with me? I don't want you die because of too much love.''

''I guess it's a nice alternative for dying.'' Seungri grinned.

''I still don't now why I'm friends with you guys.Go drink water or something--- Bye.'' Youngbae waved before going away and Jiyong took a deep breathe.

Everything was real.

''I want to wear this one.''

He looked at Seungri, who was wearing his blue hoodie.

''It looks better on me anyway.''

He noticed Jiyong was still looking at him like a dead fish, so he decided to change his way of trying to get Jiyong back to his senses.

''I bet it's expensive, I can sell it and give the money to Shin so he can--''

''Tell his name one more time and--''

''Finally!'' Seungri laughed loudly. ''I thought you will keep looking at me like that!'' He said while playing with the sleeve of his hoodie and threw himself on the sofa.

''Still, don't keep saying his name.''

''I like Shin.''

''Ri!''

''Fine!'' Seungri chuckled and patted the couch next to him. ''Sit down and relax.''

''Are we sure---- everything's real?'' Jiyong asked and sat next to him slowly.

''Do you want me to slap you?'' He asked chuckling but Jiyong seemed really serious.

''I would be sad if I wake up.''

''We can't know without trying.'' Seungri got closer to him and lifted his hand, but Jiyong quickly grabbed it before he could slap him.

''Wait--- I don't want to get up.''

Seungri tried so hard for not laughing at older.

''Nothing lasts forever, Ji.''

Jiyong stopped for a moment and he nodded, closing his eyes.Seungri finally grinned because Jiyong really acted like he was drunk and younger loved to have that kind of power on him.

He gave older a sweet kiss on his cheek and smiled.

''Maybe it lasts, we can't know without trying.'' He said without pulling back, his lips were touching on Jiyong's cheek.

''Can you please collect yourself?'' He chuckled and kissed him again. ''Or I will make fun of you all night.''

Jiyong smiled so wide and wrapped his arms around of youngers waist.

''It was better than the slap.''

Seungri giggled before moving closer to him.He put his hands on Jiyong's face.

''Ri...You know what you did tonight, right?''

Seungri nodded.

''You're waiting for a long time I--I'm sorry.''

Jiyong smiled and brushed youngers hair back, he loved to touch him freely like this.

''You need to make it up to me.''

''I can do that.''

Seungri smiled and Jiyong didn't feel surprised.It was always like this, Seungri could change his mood in seconds with just moving his finger.

When Seungri put his head in the crook of his neck and wrapped his arms around of older, Jiyong tried to stop biting his lips.He didn't know Seungri wanted to have him like this, as bad as Jiyong wanted.

He hugged younger and leaned his back on the couch, pulled him closer to his chest.

Was the weather too good today?

He felt like his house was smelling too nice.

That wall in front of them, it was well painted for sure.

Why he felt like his couch looked really elegant?

He picked nice curtains for sure.

When Seungri tightened his hold on him, he felt like he was falling down from somewhere really high.There was something, wandering around his stomach.

He liked the way Seungri rubbed his cheeks on his neck, he liked the way Seungri longed for this.

Jiyong wanted this for a long time.

To have Seungri like this.

Jiyong was already his though, for a long time.It didn't matter Seungri wanted or not, Jiyong was his and he couldn't stop it.

''I love you.'' Jiyong murmured against somewhere between youngers hair.

He heard Seungri's giggle against his skin and when he felt younger closed his eyes, he did the same.Couldn't close his mouth though, he kept smiling like a mad person.He loved the fact Seungri didn't need to say 'I love you' back.He felt it for the first time, that Seungri loved him.And he ing loved it.

Plus, he picked the most beautiful couch in the world.