I... Do I?

Dangerous Attraction

''I love you.''


Just a little information for you, words are free.


You will just spend seconds while telling someone that you love them.


Or hate them.


Tell that you can't live without them.


For free.


Seungri learned that early, the words were so cheap, maybe the cheapest thing ever.So he smiled when a girl with long legs and blonde hair said that she loved him.Seungri couldn't remember her name, it should've start with S, he wasn't sure, there were a lot of blondes around and he didn't bother to know their names.


I love you.


Seungri knew the words could be misleading, but he hated that sentence.You love what? You love your dog too.You love your mom.There is always a t-shirt that you love to wear more than others.Your favorite meal.


You love a lot of thing.


But you don't need to say, ah this is my favorite shoes, when you talk about your shoes.Because you wear them more than the others.You don't need to tell the color you loved, because you always choose it.


I love you.


Then, why do we need that sentence?


If someone should tell this to us for make us understand, how reliable is it?


Seungri knew that the girl didn't love him.If she did, he would understand, without hearing that sentence.If the girl loved him, Seungri would notice her and remember her name for sure.Yes, he didn't remember her name but he knew her favorite color was orange.And the other two blonde loved black.But he didn't remember their names too, it didn't matter anyway.


''I love you too, guys are waiting for us, wanna go?''


This was the best way of rejection.Best shortcut.


The girl had no chance, she just smiled kindly and nodded.


Seungri wanted to tell her that feels could be misleading, he wanted to tell her she will be telling that sentence to someone else after few months.But he knew that she wouldn't understand, so he didn't waste his breathe.


And he was right.When they met again after some time, there was a hand on her shoulder.
Seungri smiled, and hoped this time she really loved that guy.


The words were cheap, but Seungri knew that Jiyong never needed cheap words.


When they go to cinema, Jiyong would always choose his side.Youngbae was faster for few times, but when Jiyong killed him with his glare, he moved away from Seungri.


Jiyong always touched him.If they were near, Jiyong's hands were always on him; on his waist, shoulder, arms.


I love you.


Was it really necessary?


If they were going to buy ice-cream, Jiyong would always buy chocolate one for him.


I love you.


Jiyong always thought his favorite was chocolate ice-cream, but Seungri's favorite was obviously the guy who bought him that ice-cream.


Jiyong always got angry with him.Because Seungri loved winter, he couldn't stay at home when it was snowy.Jiyong kept whining about that, but Seungri didn't care.


''Go to home.''


''I'm at home, hyung.''


''Don't lie, I don't know where are you but just stop, turn around and go home, Ri.It's really cold.''


''I'm really at home, hyung''


Of course, he wasn't at home, the snow looked so damn pretty and he needed to be in that picture.But when he saw Jiyong turning the corner, he really surprised.


Jiyong didn't say anything when he dragged younger to a near cafe, neither Seungri.Because he knew he couldn't deal with an angry Jiyong.


They sat in there for one hour, without any words, any ing words.
except saying-


''Two hot chocolate.''


''Thanks.''


The younger, who kept ing around, making fuss for almost everything, just sat in there for one hour.Not even dared to say anything, he sat on his chair like a kid who waited for a scolding session.
When the wind got softer, Jiyong decided that they could go and Seungri didn't say anything, just obeyed.


And after that, he couldn't remember a time he took a walk in snow.


I love you.


Seriously, did people need that words?


Jiyong couldn't stand it when Seungri walked in front of him.Actually older didn't make it obvious, but Seungri sensed it.Seungri always sensed everything about him.


When he noticed that, he kept walking in front him.Because if he didn't like it, Seungri wanted him to say it.But Jiyong didn't say, hey wait for me, never.He just kept walking from behind.


I love you.


He kept bringing that ing carafe to room every damn night.


I love you.


Youngbae always tried to find a girl for Jiyong.Of course Seungri noticed it when he purposely came to them with few girls.Youngbae wanted him to forget Seungri, be happy.So Seungri didn't blame him, when he came with girls, he just kept acting like everything was normal.But even there were bunch of girls, that beautiful brown eyes always focused on him.Everytime they needed to pick the dishes, or when they were about to decide on something, that eyes always looked for an answer in youngers.


I love you.


Come on, don't you think it's not even needful?


Seungri saw everything.Jiyong always thought he didn't know, didn't understand.But Seungri knew, he felt.
He kept turning his back at him on purpose.


Because nothing lasts forever.


If someone doesn't hold your hand until the day you die, being alone is not seem scary to you.
But when a hand which you never want to let go, hold yours tightly; when a pair of eyes looks at you like you're the most precious thing ever, you love it.You love it so damn much, and if you ever need to let go that hands, it will be the end of your world.


''I'm in love with her.''


Words...love? How could his father tell that to his mom? Didn't he say the same things to her once?


Love?


At first, Seungri thought his mother was crying because the man she loved was in love with someone else.


I love you.


But then he noticed, she wasn't cried because of that.She was crying because she realized he never truly loved her, if he did, this wouldn't happen.


Love?


If he was in love with this woman, than what was his mother?


He said the same sentence to her.


But he didn't even look at his behind when he left her with a child.


Love? Where?


He held her hand, made promises, got married, had a kid and then he sat in front of her, said that he was in love.


Seungri chuckled.


How pathetic, he mumbled.


He didn't even cry for once when his father left.His mother was crying for both of them anyway.Seungri wouldn't cry for a man who chose to left them.Plus, he kept thinking if his mom was crying for his dad, or crying for herself, couldn't believe that how she trusted him.But he didn't asked her, never.He heard her cries at night, and smiled at her in the morning.


I love you...?


Holding someones hand was scary for him.Because when people let go a hand which they held for a long time, nothing was the same anymore.


I love you.


But Seungri couldn't help it when he wanted to hold Jiyong's hands.Sometimes he caught himself staring at Jiyong's long fingers without knowing?


Couldn't it be?


Sometimes Seungri really wanted to do it.This was so easy for others, right? They would just reach out, and hold the hand they want.


I love you.


That blonde girl was looking at someone elses eyes with her own sparkling.


Why couldn't Seungri just act like that?


Honestly, he understood the reason one day, when he was staring at Jiyong's hand without knowing again.
Because Jiyong put his hand in his pocket.


I love you.


Jiyong noticed his stare, understood that he couldn't do it and it made him feel sad, he ing put his hand in his pocket for not seeing Seungri like that.


I love you.


Seungri smiled.He really wondered how Jiyong's hands would feel in his own.He knew Jiyong wanted that too, but there was another thing Seungri also knew.If Jiyong would just reach out and held his hand, Seungri wouldn't back off.But Jiyong wasn't that kind of guy, he wouldn't force him, wouldn't push him.He never said, hey wait for me, never.Jiyong would understand him without hearing his words.Seungri could bet that Jiyong wanted to hold hands with Seungri as much as Seungri wanted, but he always took the though role, and put his hands in his pockets because it hurt Seungri.


I love you.


Accept it.


It's a ing unnecessary sentence.