عاشقتم-

Dangerous Attraction

'' When you say, ''I love you'' ,

you are making a promise with

someone else's heart.

Try to

honor it. ''

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''Leave me alone hyung!''

Seungri turned his back at him and ran away before Jiyong could catch him.

''I told you to stay away from my business!''

When he started to talk about Shin, Seungri shouted at him and walked away after taking his backpack.

''I'm tired of this! Don't you?--- You need to stop this!''

He got too angry in the cafeteria and yelled at his face in front of the whole room.

Jiyong didn't like him.

He didn't love him.

Why would he?

He didn't.

But after the day he shouted at him and told him to go away, didn't he put a damn blanket on him? Actually, Jiyong did it on purpose cause he knew Seungri would check him.Younger kept telling him to stay away, yelling him in front of the others.They were staying at Seunghyun's place and Seungri didn't even look at his face for whole night.But when he thought everyone was sleeping he opened the guest room and checked Jiyong.He could be the dangerous boy like everyone said, but Jiyong knew he was still a boy.

Jiyong always get cold everytime he drink and he mostly did it on purpose when he didn't want to leave the bed.Seungri knew he would do it on purpose because they had a fight, so he wasn't surprised when he saw Jiyong laying there shirtless, across the opened window.

When Seungri closed the window and put the blanket on him, Jiyong didn't make any noise.He waited until he heard the door voice, and then he smiled.

Was it the bed or his head, spinning?

''Stay away from my life!''

Jiyong tried tell him one night, he tried to tell him that Seungri can't keep this up.He was ruining his life, day by day.But of course younger didn't listen him, didn't even let him talk, he started to yell and turned his back at Jiyong, as always.

Jiyong didn't love him.

He didn't love his smile too.

''I think we shouldn't see each other anymore.''

Jiyong looked at the nervous Seungri, sitting in front of him.He said that sentence after ruffling his hair and took a deep breathe.

Jiyong smiled.

''Why? Shin doesn't allow it?''

''You know it's not about that!-- You just--- You're pulling me and-- I can't stand this anymore-- There is something about you-- feeling heavy to me.''

Jiyong was listening him calmly when Seungri lifted his head and looked at him.

''There is something about you, making me scared.''

Jiyong didn't know how long he could take this.

Wasn't this the boy who bought chocolate for him and appeared in his house with an idiotic smile on his face when he was sick? He was the same boy, turning his back at Jiyong.

Jiyong didn't love him.

He was the same boy who quickly snuggled closer when Jiyong chose his side.

Jiyong wasn't blind.

He didn't need cheap words too.

He saw how Seungri's eyes searched him in the times Youngbae sat beside him.

Jiyong didn't like him.

Seungri wasn't letting anyone being that close with him, then why he was acting like Jiyong's touches were okay?

Why he was always choosing Jiyong's side everytime they go somewhere?

Why Jiyong's hands on his waist wasn't making him uncomfortable?

Jiyong wasn't blind, he didn't care when Seungri told him to go away because it was like younger was telling him to go, but holding his hand.

He was the boy who told him they shouldn't see each other and couldn't stand but came to his birthday next week.

Wasn't he the boy who hid a piece of cake because he liked too much and bring it to Jiyong?

''He will turn back someday, Jiyong.''

Youngbae kept saying that and Jiyong kept looking at Seungri, walking towards Shin.

''Jii!!'' Seungri looked at the guy, walking behind. ''Come on! Hurry!'' Younger held his hand and kept pulling him.

''Why you're so nervous? You will just say that you don't like .'' Seunghyun said and Youngbae sighed.

''Lock him in a room or something.'' He said to Daesung.

''Calm down, okay?'' He looked at the couple.

''It will be okay!'' Daesung cheered and pushed them towards the door.

''Good luck!''

Youngbae suddenly knocked on the door before getting out of the sight and Seungri felt something jumping up and down in his stomach.

''Oh! Seungri!!'' His mom hugged him after the second she opened the door.

''I missed you.'' She said smiling, looking really happy.

''I missed you too!'' Seungri giggled cause he knew it would work and it did, she let out a chuckle before slapping his cheek playfully.

''Thank you.'' She suddenly said, looking at Jiyong.

And older didn't know what to do when she hugged him in the same way she did to Seungri.

''Come on! Why we're standing here--'' She murmured and opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

Both of them took a deep breathe when they sat side to side on the sofa.Because Jiyong didn't know if he did a wrong thing, she believed him and wanted him to help.Maybe she could think that Jiyong took an advantage of Seungri's state.

''You know that I'm getting better..---but I want to stay with Jiyong.'' He said in one breathe, without looking at his mom.

He took Jiyong's hand and put it on his own knee after intertwining their fingers.Because he didn't know how to explain the whole situation.

He felt Jiyong's squueze on his hand before he looked at his mother.

''Your baggage is in your room.'' She suddenly said smiling and Seungri furrowed his eyebrows.

What?

''Thank you for everything.'' She ignored Seungri and looked at Jiyong.

''What? What did you expect? Come on!'' She chuckled when they looked too surprised at her. ''He was the only person who cared about you just like me.I'm not blind.'' She kept smiling and Seungri finally let out a sigh.

''When you noticed?''

''When you couldn't throw his necklace away.''

''You didn't throw my necklace?'' Jiyong looked at Seungri with big eyes.

''Mom!''

She chuckled before getting up.

''It's still in his room.'' She smiled at him and Jiyong quickly get up, wanted to bow but she grabbed his hands.

''Thank you.-- I will prepare something and you guys just-- I don't know breathe or something.You look so nervous.'' She laughed at them and walked to kitchen.

''She noticed-- God!'' Seungri sighed and let his head fall on the couch.

''Didn't you throw my necklace?''

''How did she? I mean-- she hid it from me!''

''Ri, my necklace.''

''She even packed my things.''

''Ri!''

''I didn't!'' Seungri lifted his head and looked at Jiyong. ''Of course, I didn't!''

A grin appeared on Jiyong's face and Seungri rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

''Hyung? What are you doing?'' Seungri tried to look at Jiyong, who just walked inside the class but Jiyong pushed his head.

''Okay-- done.'' He said after putting a necklace on younger and sitting beside him.

''What's this?'' Seungri started to touch it.

''I saw an old lady in the street and I wanted to buy the most expensive thing for help her.But she said this piece has a story.''

Seungri furrowed his eyebrows, still looking at the necklace, it had a clear, little rock on it.

''She said it's a special rock.'' He said while touching the necklace, purposely touching on youngers hand.

''She said this rock feels love and if you give it to someone you love, that person can not leave you.Of course if he loves you too.If he doesn't, she said it will be just a rock for them.''

Seungri chuckled.

''She lied to you for sell this.You're a drama queen.'' He said smiling and put the rock under his shirt.

''We will see.''

 

 

 

 

''Hyung! My necklace!'' He looked at his necklace, which fell in the mud cause Seunghyun kept playing with him.

''Seungri I will buy you new--- what are you doing?! Don't touch me with that hands!''

 

 

 

 

''The necklace--'' Shin pointed at his chest, the familiar rock was pressed against Seungri's shirt. ''--it seems expensive.''

''We're not selling it, it's out of limits.''

''But--''

''It's out of limits.''

 

 

 

 

''Dare!''

''Open the window and throw that stupid necklace.''

''Hoon--''

''Just throw it away Seungri, it's annoying.''

''You're annoying too.'' Seungri left them and get out of the room.

 

 

 

 

''Where is your necklace?'' Jiyong asked when he put his head on youngers shoulder and wrap his arms around of him from his back.

''Hyung give me a second--'' He said because he was talking to his friends when Jiyong suddenly decided to ask his necklace.

''Seungri! Stop it! Where is it?'' Jiyong stood right in front of him and didn't let them to talk.

''Hyung! What are you doing?''

''Did you sell it?''

''What?''

''Shin told you to sell it, right?!''

Jiyong suddenly started to shout and few students kept glancing at their side.

''Did you sell it?!''

Seungri his lips and got closer to him.

Jiyong surprised when younger took the rock out of his pocket.

''I was looking for a new chain since it got broke today.'' He smiled and throw the rock somewhere in the grasses while looking at Jiyong's eyes.

''Seungri--''

''I'm sure the rock feels the love hyung, but I'm not sure if you do.''

Seungri kept walking but after like ten steps, he grabbed his phone.

''You saw us right?'' He called his friend, the girl he was talking to before Jiyong made a scene. ''He will come after me, can you find the thing I threw?''

''Wait Seungri!'' Jiyong followed him and Seungri hang up.

But he didn't think she would talk to his mother when she went there for bring the rock.She told everything and asked her why he cared about that rock this much.

 

 

 

''I can't believe you thought I sold it! I was so angry--- I couldn't even wear it again because you would see!-- I mean how can you think--''

Jiyong suddenly moved closer to him on the couch and wrapped his arms around of youngers back.

''You're whining again.'' Jiyong grinned and pecked his lips when Seungri shut up with the warn.

''Take a breathe Seungri, she is okay with everything.''

Seungri took a deep breathe and Jiyong chuckled.

''Better?''

''I guess.''

''What about thanking me?'' Jiyong said, pointing at his lips.

''You're aware of the fact that my mom is in the kitchen, right?''

''So?''

''My mom, Ji.''

''So?''

''Can you please stop making me feel like the high-school girls in the dramas?''

''If you do it quick, it will be okay.''

Seungri gave him a peck on the lips.

''Okay, done.''

''Are you serious?''

''Get away!'' Seungri tried to push him but Jiyong kept getting closer.

''If your mom comes in, she will see us like this.'' he grinned. ''Give me a real kiss and it's done.''

Seungri sighed before wrapping his arms around of Jiyong's neck.Older thought he was about to whine again but Seungri let out a chuckle.

''I can't believe this.'' he said and when Jiyong was about to say something Seungri pressed their lips together and this time he gave him a real kiss.

Jiyong surprised when Seungri giggled after the kiss, put his forehead on olders.Jiyong was trying to understand if something was wrong but he felt Seungri's palms on his cheeks.

''I love you.''

Older couldn't even have time for say anything, Seungri squeezed his cheeks and pecked his pouty lips.

''Mooom! What are you doing?'' Seungri quickly get up and ran to kitchen.

 

 

 

Leave me alone! I don't love you, can't you understand? We shouldn't see each other anymore.It's not your business! It's not about Shin! There is something you, making me scared.I said I don't love you! I don't want to stay with you! Just let me go, I will do anything.

 

 

 

I love you.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong didn't know how that one sentence could delete all the others, but it did.

He didn't need cheap words too.

But Jiyong knew some words could hold your heart and squeeze it tight.

Some of them could make you feel like you're falling down from somewhere too high.

Some words could make you have a lot of sleepless nights.

Some words could make you keep smiling like an idiot.

That cheap sentence was really important for Jiyong.

Because it didn't mean we didn't need them because they're cheap.

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't believe that other shippers out there doing photoshops, being happy because they wear the same things and we are dealing with Jiyong wanting attention from Ri, commenting 'I love you' 'I miss you' 'Love me too' ....

 

Well.. #Nyongtoryisrealyourenot

#IDontKnowWhatImWriting

#DealWithMe :)

<3