Spicy Candy

Dangerous Attraction

''Don't judge, you don't know what storm he walked through.''

 

 

 

Sometimes, people wants to go back and undo something.Go back and change their way, never walk straight to where they're standing right now.Sometimes they don't want to do that mistake, don't want to go that way and run towards the other.


But sometimes, some of them knew even if they could go back, they would choose the same way.

Maybe they don't say it loud, but they knew it.

 


If Seungri could go back and stand in front of the two ways, he would choose the same one, he would do the same thing.He was sure of that.All of the painful memories, all the memories he didn't even want to remember; they wouldn't exist if he could choose the other way.But Seungri knew he couldn't live without having them.He couldn't leave them behind, no way.Because that awful experiences brought him to the most precious person he could have.


Yeah,

he would definitely choose the same way and he knew it.

 

 


~

 

 


''Daesung called us, let's go together Seungri.'' Jiyong said and Seungri shook his head no.


''I have things to do.'' He said and wanted to go away but Jiyong quickly grabbed his arm.


''Stop this.''


''Hyung, let me go.''


''Jiyong is right and you know it.'' Youngbae glared at the youngest. ''You're--''


''It's not your business!'' Seungri grimaced and pulled his arm back but Jiyong quickly grabbed him again, this time more aggressive.


''Ri! You just---ing stop this! You can't live like this!''


''I said---'' He hissed and pushed the older.Jiyong could stop him, he was stronger than the slim boy for sure.But he didn't, because Seungri's words hurt him more than his moves could do.

''--it's not your business.'' He said and turned his back, left the other two alone.


Jiyong just sighed and watched him going away, looking at his back until he goes out of his sight.


''His mom keeps calling us--- he is going too far Jiyong.He is--- --'' Youngbae kicked the trash can.

 

''He just--- keeps pushing our hands and going with that idiots--'' He kept kicking the trash but Jiyong was still watching Seungri's back.


''Will he turn around?'' Jiyong murmured and Youngbae stopped, looked at him.


''What?''


''When will he look at me? Do you think he will ever stop turning his back at me?''


Youngbae kept swearing and kicked few more things before he stand by Jiyong's side, patted his back.


''I'm sorry Jiyong, I'm so sorry.''

 


~

 


''Seungri, where are you?''


''At home-- I will be ready in minutes.''


''We're all here, honey! Waiting for you!'' Another boy shouted from the back and Seungri smiled.


''Don't forget the bring some candies!''


He quickly hang up and put some candy in his back.But his mom suddenly opened the door.


''What are--''


''You already know what it is.'' Seungri said calmly and zipped up. ''Don't make it hard for both of us, mom.''
She sighed deeply and looked at him, her eyes were already teary.


''You're not going to stop, will you?''


''I will stay at my friend.'' Seungri murmured without looking at her and grabbed his bag.He was already out of house when her mom started to cry.

 


~

 

 


''He didn't come, right?'' Seunghyun sighed. ''We should've stop him when he started to talk with that Shin bastard--how could he do this?! I still--can't understand!''


Daesung raised his eyebrows and pointed at Jiyong secretly, who was sitting on the corner of couch.


'' this--- We should go and kill that ing !'' Seunghyun didn't stop and Daesung just took a deep breathe.

''Wake up Jiyong! Sitting with a sad face is not ing changing anything!'' He got up from his seat and walked towards the door angrily, he was so done with all this .But he stopped suddenly, because he heard Jiyong laughing.Others surprised and looked at each other, but Jiyong kept chuckling.He slowly got up and approached Seunghyun, still laughing.


''What? Are you going nuts?''


''You're so smart, huh?'' Jiyong's smile disappeared and replaced with a scary stare.

 

''Then ing get out! Go and kill him! This will solve everything, right you dumb ?!'' All of sudden he was yelling so loud and Daesung got up for pull him back, but Youngbae stopped him.

 

''He doesn't want to come! Don't you ing understand it?! I don't give a about Shin! It doesn't matter if he is alive or not! Seungri doesn't want this!''


''Do you have a better idea?!''


''No! I don't ing have any damn idea--'' He was yelling so loud, his veins were visible but Youngbae didn't want to stop him.He needed that.


''Don't ing act like you're the only one who cares--Don't ever do that, hyung!'' He said while hitting Seunghyun's chest with his index finger.Again and again.


''I'm the one who ing dies every time he goes away!'' Again.

''I feel like I'm losing a piece of me every time I see him like that!'' His finger replaced with his fist, but Seunghyun didn't stop him.Older wasn't even looking at him now because he knew Jiyong was caring about Seungri more than anyone.


''Don't ever act like you know how I feel--'' He started to hit his chest with his fist, not so strong but enough to make him feel how it hurts Jiyong. 


''If Seungri is deep in that , I'm ing in deeper!'' He suddenly stopped and pointed at Daesung.

''Come on--Want to imagine Daesung like that?!''


''Hyung--''


''Come on! Imagine him! Imagine yourself seeing Daesung with ing red eyes---Imagine him passing out because of--''


''Jiyong!'' Youngbae tried to pull him back but Jiyong pushed him away.


''Let me---He thinks he knows everything!-- You don't know a !'' He shouted while trying to push Youngbae again, but his tone was lower, and finally he stopped fighting, let himself fall on the ground for stop Youngbae.


''Jiyong--I'm...sorry.'' Seunghyun kneeled down in front of him.


''Did you imagine?--'' Jiyong asked, his harsh tone was gone, it came out like a whisper.

''Could you, hyung?'' He looked at Seunghyun and quickly wiped one tear going down his cheeks.

''It hurts, right? Even when you imagine-- it did, hurt.'' He his lips and tried to calm down but Seunghyun's eyes were teary too. ''I'm living with it, hyung.'' 


Seunghyun didn't say anything, he just wrapped his arms around of Jiyong as an apologize and patted his back.He knew no one could make him feel better, except the one he wanted.


''I keep watching his back--He always goes away, hyung.''


Daesung felt his eyes burning, because they never saw Jiyong like this, not even once.


But he was a human too, and he exploded.

 

 


~

 

 


''God! Heyyy, are you there?--- Is this God?'' Shin pointed at the sky and Seungri bursted into laughter.


''Probably, yeah.''


Shin smiled stupidly and waved at sky.


''Moron--This time he flied too fast.'' Jonghyun laughed and pulled out another little bag from his pocket.


Seungri just giggled and stuck his tongue out before letting his body fall on the grasses.


''Shin.''


''Hmm?'' He was still looking at the sky, or God.


''Don't you have more?''


''No, this was the last part.'' Shin turned around and looked at the youngest. ''We need money.''


Jonghyun sighed and layed down beside Seungri.


''Woooah!--- Is that---God?''


''Shut up---!''

 


~

 

 


''Mom---Open the door--It's Me! M-mom!''


Seungri was sitting in front of the door, hitting it, well more like trying to hit it, because he didn't feel like he could even move.


It didn't last long until his mother started to cry after she opened the door.She quickly pulled him towards the bathroom and settled him inside the bathtub.


She still couldn't believe this, if someone would tell her that her son would be like this, she would just laugh.Because a kid like Seungri wouldn't do this, that was the reason why everyone surprised when they learned that Seungri was on drugs.He was always the happy pill for his friends, always giggling around, making jokes, being loud.He was really succesfull at school, he graduated and started to work.Everything was allright.She didn't see it coming, nobody did it.Suddenly, he got some new friends and it all started few months ago.He stopped smiling, he wasn't being loud, he wasn't seeing his friends, he wasn't even coming home for days.When his mother found his candies for the first time, she couldn't believe it.


Now looking at her son... was he even her son?


He wasn't.


Absolutely, wasn't.

 

 


~

 

 


''M-mom! Come on--Come on! I need some money!-- Give me some money and-- I will go, okay?'' He was shouting from the other side of door, like he always did.


''J-Jiyong?-- I-- I can't deal with him anymore---He is acting so aggressive and I'm---I'm scared--'' She tried to stop crying, but it hurt her so bad, scaring of her own son, watching him like this hurt her more than anything could.


''He needs help, Jiyong--Please--Neighboors can call the police--But I can't open the door---I don't know what he will do--''


She was about to go crazy, she wanted to take Seungri in so bad.But she knew he would search money, if he couldn't find any, he would try to find something worthy for sell.And this was getting out of hand.She got no strength anymore.


''Damn it, Seungri! Are you okay?''


''Hey---hyung--Can you--Can you give me some money?''


''Okay-- okay--'' Jiyong quickly helped him to stand, wrapped his arm around of youngers waist and held him securely. ''I will give you money-- but I don't have it with me--Let's go to my house and I will give you--okay? Come on.''

 

 


~

 


''Hyung, I need to go! Let me go!'' Seungri panicked when he saw Jiyong locking the door.


''Hyung! You lied---You lied!---Let me go!'' He walked towards the door but for his surprise, Jiyong pushed him harshly, made him fall on the couch.


''You're not going anywhere! Enough!--You're done, did you understand?-- Look at me!'' Jiyong grabbed his chin roughly and looked at his face. ''Look at me--You're done, Seungri.''


''N-no---Let me go--'' Seungri was more than panicked now, because he knew Jiyong was stronger than him.Now younger was even more slim because he wasn't even eating properly.


''Let me--'' He tried to push olders hands but Jiyong grabbed his arm and started to pull him towards the bedroom.Technically he was dragging Seungri because younger was still struggling, trying to get out of Jiyong's hold desperately.


Jiyong pushed him inside and locked the door.


''Hyung! Move---I don't want this!-- I need to go! They're waiting for me!'' He yelled at olders face and Jiyong grabbed his chin again, with his hand which was holding the key.


''I said,'' He looked at youngers scared eyes. ''--it's done.''

 

 

 

~

 

 

Heyyoooo!

I know I'm kinda messy with my stories but...pwease deal with me.. ;)

Actually, I was thinking to finish You Can Have All My Hoodies but however it became my sweet story...hahah I don't want to write a final chapter just for an update so...I think I will make it a bit longer.

Btw I created a twitter account, if anyone wants to follow, it's 

http://twitter.com/_gribabe , feel free to DM!

Kisses!

 

#BadBoiRiri