03; kevinwoo_96

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring:

Kim Myungsoo; 20

Son Naeun; 19

a/n: Wow. These Myungeun requests are mad crazy. LOL
enjoy! ^^

--------------------------

(Naeun's dress)

Naeun stood on the balcony on a hot summers evening. There was a grand ball at her castle, but she didn't want to do with any of it.

"Naeun, come join the party." Her mother held out her hand. She sighed and walked in with her mother. 

"Naeun-ah!" Chorong motioned her over. "Over here!"

Naeun let go of her mother's hand and walked over to her friends.

"Naeun. Oh my gosh." Eunji stepped back with Bomi and looked at Naeun's light gold ball gown. "You look beautiful!"

"Thank." Naeun sighed. "You guys look amazing, too."

"You okay, Naeun?" Yookyung looked at her unnie with worry.

"I just.. Hate these parties." Naeun admitted.

"Omo! Naeun!" Chorong held her hand to . Naeun turned slowly and saw someone walking towards her.

"It's Kim Myungsoo!" Bomi whispered to Eunji. "From the Infinite castle!"

"What is he doing here?" Eunji whispered back.

"May I have this dance?" He held out his hand. Naeun slowly placed hers into his and walked to the middle of the ballroom floor with him.

She curtsied and he bowed. They met in the middle of the ball room. He placed his arm on her waist and interlocked her fingers with his. She gently rested her hand on his shoulder and they began to dance.

Naeun shyly smiled at the handsome young man and he returned it. She danced with him the entire night, forgetting all of her worries.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo." He whispered into her ear as the last song finished. "And you are?"

"Son Naeun." She whispered back.

"You look beautiful." He gently whispered.

"Thank you." She flushed pink.

"Son Naeun." A booming voice came from behind Naeun. She sighed.

"I should go." She walked to the booming voice which belonged to her father.

"Son Naeun." Her father bellowed.

"Neh?" She said, avoiding his gaze.

"Do not go near that boy ever again!" He warned.

"Father.." Naeun protested.

"You are not allowed to be seen with him!" He said again.

She stole a glance at the boy that she had fallen in love with. She him leaving the grand castle. 

"Myungsoo!" She picked up her long dress and ran to him. He turned to face the young princess.

"We don't have a lot of time." He brushed his hand on her face. "Meet me at the garden in 3 days, okay? The one with the fountain."

"Son Naeun!" Her father bellowed. He came down to the giant staircase. Myungsoo turned around to leave.

"Please don't go, Myungsoo." She begged him, her tears streaming down her face.

"All we have to do is run away. Please." She desperately tried holding onto him.

"I'm sorry." He placed his hand on her cheek.

"Myungsoo!" Naeun's tears trailed down her face. He walked down the giant staircase turned around at her and softly smiled.

*Remember our promise.* He turned around and held his pinky up.

"Myungsoo!" She started to run towards him, but her father held her back.

"Meet me at the garden in 3 days, okay? The one with the fountain." His words echoed into her head. She needed to see him again.

-------------------

Naeun held her dress up with one hand and her lamp up with the other. The secret garden was quiet and the fountain water made the mood calm and relaxing.

"Myungsoo?" She looked around. He appeared from a corner behind a marble statue.

"Hello, Naeun." He warmly smiled. Naeun approached Myungsoo and he approached her too. 

He was about to open his mouth.

"Shh." Naeun gently placed her thin finger on his lips. "We're dead if they find out."

The two star-crossed lovers walked farther into the garden.

"Can you tell me about yourself?" He asked softly.

"I live in the Cube Castle." She spoke softly and quietly. "And I'm the next princess in line for the throne. I have 6 best friends who are my ladies in waiting." She smiled at the thought of her 6 noisy friends. 

"What about you?" She laced her fingers through his delicately. "Tell me more about you."

"I live in the Infinite Castle." He started. "I'm the next prince in line for the throne. Funny, because I also have 6 best friends who are like your 6 ladies in waiting."

"We have a lot in common." Naeun looked over at the handsome young man. Naeun's head came up to his shoulder. "..But we're enemies from two different castles.. Just like Romeo and Juliet.."

"Don't think like that." He cupped her face. "Love will conquer all." 

She blushed and looked down. He continued to walk with her until she spotted her horse.

"I guess this is goodbye?" She whispered. 

"Not forever, Naeun." He kissed her hand and helped her mount onto her horse.

"Goodbye, Myungsoo." She turned around on her horse and trotted back slowly. He turned the opposite direction to get back to his castle, 3 miles away.

"Don't worry, Son Naeun." He whispered. "I'll make sure we will end up together."

------------------

It had been 2 years since Naeun had last seen Myungsoo. After their secret meeting at the garden, she had no way of communication from him. 

*I'm so tired of waiting.* She sighed as she leaned on one of the pillars on the window. *Are you ever going to come back, Myungsoo?"

Everyday, for the past 2 years, Naeun leaned against the same pillar for  hours, waiting to see if Myungsoo would come back. 

Naeun's faith in Myungsoo was shaking.

The sudden rustle of the bushes, that led to the forest, made Naeun more alert. Out came a shining prince with a thin cotton shirt and brown hunting pants.

Naeun's eyes widened and she ran to the giants stairs of the grand castle, holding the sides of her white dress. She flew down the stairs and ran, wanting to be in his embrace once again.

"Are you real?" She finally caught up to him and placed her hands on his face. He took one of her hands and locked fingers with her. Myungsoo was silent.

"Myungsoo, I was feeling so alone." She whispered. "I kept waiting, but you never came."

They didn't say anything for a while. They savored the moment that they had.

"Son Naeun." He knelt to the ground, pulling out a velvet box from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

Naeun gasped. "Yes!" She hugged him. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He slipped the fing on her left ring finger. It fit perfect.

"But.. My father.." She trailed off.

"I talked to your father, Naeun." Myungsoo held her small face in his hands. "You'll pick out a wedding dress next week."

"Myungsoo.." Tears brimmed her eyes. He wiped them away gently with his thumb and pressed his lips on hers delicately.

"I love you." He broke apart. "And that's all I really know."

He pulled her in for another kiss and she threw her arms around his neck.


I hope you enjoyed!(:

, xStarLightx