Sleepover!

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring:

Infinite & A Pink

a/n: Hey guys :3 I got my inspiration from this & this by fyeahpinkfinite.tumblr.com (:
enjoy le randomness. ^^

-------------

"Yah, Lee Sungjong!" Sunggyu yelled.  "Hyung." Sungjong whined. 

It was a typical day in the dorm of 'trend-dols' Infinite. Sungyeol on his iPad, Dongwoo and Hoya learnig some new hip-hop routine and L playing his guitar to practice for his drama. 

Woohyun seperated the two before Sunggyu had the chance to drag Sungjong. 

"Will you guys stop arguing?" 

Just as Sunggyu was about to push Woohyun off, the doorbell rang and the 7 members looked at each other, confused. 

"Who would come now?" Sungyeol pulled his headphones out of his ear. 

"Did you two order chicken again?" Hoya looked Dongwoo and L. They shook their heads. 

Woohyun went over to the monitor and the speaker. 

"Who is it?" He said as he pushed the intercom button. 

"Oppa! Open the door!" A distinctive voice yelled.

"..Oppa?" Sungjong and Sungyeol looked at each other. 

Woohyun ran to the door and unlocked it. 7 girls rushed in holding pillows and stuffed animals. 

"Hi!" Hayoung smiled and waved. 

"What are you doing here?" Hoya stood up instantly. 

"Sleepover!" Bomi grinned cheekily. 

"No." Sunggyu shook his head. 

"Wait, that's so not fair." Namjoo crossed her arms.

"No." Sunggyu repeated. 

"Hyung!" 6 voices called. 

"We'll cook you some stuff!" Eunji offered as she held up a bag filled with containers holding different side dishes and meats. 

"We're not hungry." Sunggyu said, but his stomach told everyone other wise. 

"I'm just kidding." Sunggyu smiled. "You guys can stay."

"Yay! Food!" Dongwoo grinned. L lifted his head up, only to be suprised by 13 people in the living room. He blinked for a while, then diverted his attention back to his guitar. 

"Don't mind this chingu." Sungyeol slung his arm around L's shoulder. "He's practicing for his drama."

Naeun rocked back and forth on her heels, looking straight at L. The two had matching secret smiles spreading across their lips. 

"Well.." Sungjong started. 

"Let's party!" Namjoo said in English. 

Hayoung instantly lifted her pillow to hit Hoya in the back, but he moved over to the left, so her pillow hit Sungjong in the head.  Hayoung's mouth widened to an 'O'. Sungjong stood up slowly and towered over her, despite being Infinite's maknae. He smirked and grabbed a pillow behind him. She gulped at the sight of his face so close to hers.  "Haha!" Sungjong laughed as he hit Hayoung's shoulder. She staggered back slightly, in shock.  Hayoung returned to her senses and hit Sungjong back. 

"You got guts, maknae." Sungjong smiled. Hayoung stuck her tongue out and hit him again.   

"Eunji!" Chorong called.  

"Yah! Oh Hayoung!" Eunji bellowed. 

"LEE SUNGJONG YOU'RE GETTING FEATHERS EVERYWHERE!" Sunggyu yelled. 

Chorong sighed and let the two continue to yell at the maknaes. She brought, more like dragged, the heavy ingredients into the kitchen until two arms picked them up. Chorong looked up and Woohyun was smiling at her. 

"Need a hand?" He grinned. Chorong scratched the back of her head, embarrased.

"Yeah.." He picked them up with ease and  propped them on the kitchen counter. 

"What are you making?" Woohyun peered over Chorong's shoulder as she opened various containers. 

"There are a lot things, but I'm making chicken feet first." Chorong happily smiled. 

"Do you want to help?" Chorong clapped her hands together. 

"Thanks, oppa!" She said before he could even turn down. Chorong gave him plastic cooking gloves. 

"Okay here's the recipe." Chorong pulled out a small card. Woohyun stared at it, reading the instructions. Two pink and red aprons caught his eye. He quickly grabbed them. Woohyun looped the top strap over his head then tied it behind his back. 

"Huh..?" Chorong turned around as she felt something around her neck. Her face was greeted with a cheeky smile. 

"I thought you would need an apron." Woohyun laughed. She flushed a little then started to make things for 14 people to eat. 

"Welcome to Namjoo's corner, my precious viewers!" Namjoo held up her camera to display her surroundings. 

"This is the true personalities of 'Hot Rookies' A Pink and 'Trend-Dols' Infinite!" She said enthusiastically. 

"Shall we see what the members are up to?" She turned the camera to show Dongwoo and Bomi hysterically laughing. 

"So what are you guys laughing about?" Namjoo held out a banana to a red-faced Bomi. She was laughing so hard that no sound came out. 

"AHAHAHA GOLF BALLS." Dongwoo yelled. 

"Uhh.." Namjoo awkwardly walked away and turned the camera back to herself. 

"So.. Let's check how Eunji unnie is doing!" Namjoo redirected the camera to Eunji. 

"Aiish! You're a total babo!" Eunji scolded Hoya. 

"Yah!" He said with an accent that he never really showed on T.V.

"What?! Who are you calling babo?!" Their accents were so strong that Namjoo only guessed what they said.   

She shook her head. "I will never understand Busan kids." She turned the camera back to her and continued to narrate. 

"Well," She started. You may have started to see the true colors of A Pink and Infinite." Sungjong tapped Namjoo's right shoulder and she turned her head quickly.  Sungjong tapped her other shoulder and her head darted to her left shoulder. Frustrated, Namjoo turned the camera to show the entire dorm. Sungjong ran through, waving his arms up and down, untill Hayoung ran after him with a pillow. 

"FOOD IS DONE!" Woohyun yelled. 

"We'll be back soon with Namjoo's corner!" Namjoo waved as she turned the camera off. 

Bomi and Eunji set up the table in the middle of the living room. 

"Such nice kids." Sunggyu smiled. Bomi looked at Eunji and at the same time, they and cracked up. 

"Haha. Eunji unnie and Bomi unnie, nice?" Hayoung put plates down on the table.

"Nice joke, sunbae." Sunggyu shrugged and went into the kitchen to get more food. 

Yookyung walked into the living room from the bathroom, but tripped over her own foot. 

"AHAHAHAHAHAAH." Sungyeol held his stomach. "OH MY GOSH. YOU JUST TRIPPED."

Yookyung turned a light shade of red and stormed off to the living room. 

"Let's eat guys!" Chorong called. 

"Oh look at Namstar wearing matching aprons with Chorong." Hoya smirked with Hayoung. Woohyun beamed, while Chorong flushed pink. 

"Thank you!" Sungjong and Namjoo said loudly. They looked at each other and high-fived epicly. 

Yookyung picked up her rice and chew on it thoughtfully. She coughed and started to choke. 

Sungyeol snorted and his rice almost came out of his nose. Everyone became quiet and looked over to Sungyeol.  Myungsoo and Naeun blinked, then diverted their attention back to their food. Yookyung looked down in embarrasement. Sunggyu smacked Sungyeol's head. 

"Don't be so disrespectful." Sungyeol made a face and swallowed his food. 

"But.. She looked funny.." He smiled innocently. 

Bomi cracked up, throwing her head up. 

"YAH!" Yookyung slammed her chopsticks down. Sungyeol leaned his head back. 

"Calm down, Francheska." Namjoo spoke in English. 

"I'm sick and tired of this." Yookyung mumbled as she stabbed her kimchi. Everyone at the table looked at each other, confused. Yookyung was usually the one NOT to get upset. 

"Don't mind her. It's only when she's really angry." Eunji laughed. The 14 finished their meal and the boys cleared the table while the girls washed the dishes.  Naeun went to the living room to get the rest of the bowls, but a hand pulled her out. She looked over in suprise, only to find a stone-faced Myungsoo. 

"What are you doing, Myun-I mean sunbae?" Naeun sharply whispered. As usual, there was no response. He just pulled her into his room.

*She's so damn cute when she does that.* L bit his tongue so prevent words from coming out.  \He just pulled her into his room.

"Sit." He pulled out a chair. Naeun hesitantly sat down. She expected them to talk, but all he did was stare. 

"Uh.. What are you doing?" Naeun nervously moved the chair back. 

"Chill." He laughed. I can't spend time with my girlfriend?"

Naeun froze. "G-Girlfriend?" 

"You're so cute," L smiled. "You know that?"

Naeun flushed pink. 

"You're also real cute when you're nervous." He placed his chair right next to hers and lightly held her delicate hand. 

"You know you've been on my mind for ages?" He admitted. "Especially when I have to film with YeRim for the drama.."

"But I thought you and YeRim unnie.." Naeun started, but L shook his head quickly. 

"I try not to be too friendly with her outside of the drama." L smiled. Naeun laughed softly. There was a silence between the two, but it was far from awkward. It was almost comforting for the two. Naeun and Myungsoo were usually not the ones to start conversations. They both had the same personalities. The ice prince and the equally cold ice princess. 

"KIM MYUNGSOO, WHERE ARE YOUU?!?" Sungyeol screamed. 

"SHUT UP!" Sunggyu yelled. 

"BE QUIET!" Eunji followed after. 

L made a face at the commotion and Naeun smiled at him. 

"What?" He raised a brow at her lit up face. 

"That face." Naeun laughed while he just gave her a blank stare. She tapped his nose and a smile spread on her lips.  He grabbed her wrist so quickly that Naeun had no time to react.  L lowered his face so that his and Naeun's were almost touching. Naeun couldn't seem to make her lungs work. 

"I can't believe you fell for that." L smirked. Naeun pouted and pushed him. He staggered back onto his bed and Naeun walked away, embarrased. 

"Hey." He held her hand. "I'm sorry."

Naeun threw his hand off and continued. L grabbed her hand and turned her around. 

"Did I hurt you?" He said softly. Naeun avoided his eyes. 

"No.." She whispered. 

"I'm sorry, Naeun." He did his best to show her aegyo. 

"Wait." He paused. "What?!"

Naeun laughed and ran out the door. L just stood there, dumbfounded. 

Hayoung continued pounding Sungjong. 

"I SURRENDER!" Sungjong screamed. She just smirked and put her foot on his back. Sungyeol took his pillow and hit Hayoung. She abruptly stopped, suprised. 

"FOR THE SUNG BROTHERSS!!!" Sungyeol screamed his dolphin scream. Hoya poked his head in the living room. 

"She might need some help.." He mumbled. He grabbed his pillow and ran towards Sungyeol and hit him in the back.  Sungyeol fell forward, but Hayoung hit him, sending him backwards. Hoya hit his back and it continued like a game of tennis. 

"STOP ITT!" Sungyeol bellowed. Hayoung and Hoya looked at each other and stepped back at the same time, making Sungyeol falling on top of Sungjong. 

"HYUNGG!" Sungjong flailed under his older and taller hyung. 

"Thanks." Hayoung brushed the hair away from her face. 

"No problem." Hoya smirked. "Those two need some discipline."

"We make a pretty sweet team." Hayoung laughed. Hoya held out his hand and she hi-fived. 

"Oh my gosh!" Bomi held her stomach. By the table, her and Dongwoo continued with their jokes. 

"I KNOW." Dongwoo laughed. Bomi's face turned red and she hit the table loudly. 

"What are they laughing about this time?" Hayoung whispered to Hoya. 

"With Dongwoo hyung, you never know." He whispered back. Hayoung scoffed lightly. 

"They would." She shook her head and giraffed her way to the bathroom. Hoya stood there, blinking. 

*I thought she was quiet.* He thought as he went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

*I guess not.* He shrugged as ge turned his laptop on to learn the new hip hop routine. 

Namjoo held out her camera to show the dorm again. It was definitely louder with Dongwoo laughing with Bomi and Sunggyu yelling at members with Eunji.  

"As you viewers can see, these 14 hot idols are very loud and energetic!" She walked around. 

Sungjong took this opportunity to troll on Namjoo and bother her documentary. 

"Over her-" Namjoo started, but Sungjong's face filled the camera screen. 

"UMMA-YAH!" She yelled and jumped. Sungjong laughed innocently at her. 

"YAH LEE SUNGJONG!" Namjoo screamed. Sungjong widened his eyes and ran around the dorm, away from Namjoo. 

"I SURRENDER!" Sungjong screamed for the second time that day. But Namjoo continued to chase after him. Sungjong ran outside, with Namjoo right after him. 

"Who wants fruit?" Eunji called. 

"ME!" 12 people called from different rooms. 

"You sir," She pulled Sunggyu by his head. "Are helping me." 

"What?!" Sunggyu loudly said.

"Eh?!" Eunji just continued to drag him to the kitchen. She took out apples, pears, and grapes from the plastic bag. 

"Wash these." She handed Sunggyu the big bowl of grapes. He sighed and obeyed. There was no way to say no to Eunji.  While Sunggyu washed the grapes, Eunji quickly cleaned the apples and pears.  When Sunggyu was finished, he put the big bowl on the table. 

"Sunbae." Eunji grabbed his arm. He turned around.

"Can you help me cut these?" She grinned & her eyes disappeared. 

"I-" Sunggyu tried. 

"Great, thanks Sunbae!" Eunji gave him a small knife. "Obviously, Infinite sunbaes are the nicest!"

Sunggyu sat down as he tried to copy Eunji's actions. 

"What are you doing?!" She shrieked. 

"Huh?" Sunggyu stopped peeling the skin off. "What?" 

"You're cutting all the good stuff off!" Eunji held up the pear skin. 

"Well then, Mrs. Perfection." Sunggyu mumbled. Eunji was unfazed by his comment and continued to cut her apples while Sunggyu struggled to cut the pear. 

"The pear is turning all brown!" Eunji yelled. Sunggyu just sighed and cut the first pear. When she finished with the apples, she looked over at Sunggyu only done with one pear.  Eunji grabbed it out of his hand. 

"What are you doing?" He raised a brow. 

"It pains me to see you struggle." Eunji stuck her tongue out and peeled the pear twice as fast as Sunggyu. 

"Show off." He grumbled. 

"People need to eat, leader." She hit his head lightly and put the rest on the plate.  

"Fruits are done!" Eunji loudly stated. 10 rowdy children quickly ran to the table.  

"Hey," Woohyun fed Chorong an apple. "Where is maknae?"

"Yeah.." Bomi thought out loud. "Where is Namjoo?" 

And as if it was on cue, Sungjong  ran inside the dorm and locked the door quickly. 

"Where were you?" Woohyun asked. 

"She.." He panted. "Chased.. Me up.. And down.. 12 floors.." 

"YAH! OPEN UP!" A muffled voice rang the doorbell and hit the door.  

Sungjong ran over to the intercom system. 

"No!" 

The other members filed away, leaving the two to settle it themselves. 

"Let me in!"

"Not until you apologize!"

"No!"

"Then I'm not letting you in!"

"Fine! I'm sorry!" 

"Umm.. Nah I'm not letting in."

"YAH LEE SUNGJONG!" 

"What's with the Banmal?"

"When I see you again, I'm going to strangle you!" Namjoo hit the door again and she heard the elevator bell ring. Someone was coming up!

"Y-yah!" She pressed the button again. "Someone's coming up!"

"I don't believe you~" Sungjong taunted. 

"I'm serious!" Namjoo hissed. "I think it's your manager!"

"You can't fool me." He laughed. 

"Sunbae, please open the door." Namjoo begged. "We're both going to get in so much trouble!"

Before Sungjong was going to say something, he thought of how angry Jungryul hyung would be and scrambled to the door. 

"Get in!" He pushed her in and she gladly ran in. 

"Jungryul hyung is coming!" Sungjong yelled. Woohyun picked Chorong up from the couch and pushed her into his and Sunggyu's room. 

"Eunji!" Sunggyu called.

"Come here!" Eunji, for once, listened to Sunggyu's commands and went into his room. 

Sungyeol pulled Yookyung into the closet. 

"Shh." He put a finger to his lips. She expected to for the millionth time that day, but he was soft and gentle in the tight space. He slipped out and ran to the living room.

Hoya pushed Hayoung into his room. Sungjong ran in with Namjoo. 

"Stay in here and hide in closets if you have to." Hoya instructed. The two girls nodded and scrambled to find a place to hide. 

For Myungsoo and Dongwoo, it was the biggest challenge since the closet was already occupied and they shared the room with their manager. 

"Hide under the covers." L said to Naeun and she nodded curtly. 

"I have to clean the rest of the dorm, stay quiet." He kissed her forehead and walked back to the living room. 

"Uh, uh," Dongwoo fretted. 

"Under the bed." Bomi and Dongwoo said at the same time. She slipped under his bed snuggly. 

The rest of the guys ran to the kitchen to clean up the left over food. 

"Open up!" Their manager yelled through the intercom. 

"Don't you have the key, hyung?" Dongwoo yelled as he picked up the glass container. 

"I left it in my jacket," The manager yawned.

"Yah, hurry up!" Woohyun put the table away and  Sunggyu pushed the button to let him in. 

"About time." Jungryul yawned.

"I'm off to sleep, night."
"Goodnight, hyung!" They all recited.  When he closed the door to his room, Myungsoo and Dongwoo immediately looked at each other. 

"Oh ." They muttered under their breath. Naeun, Bomi, and Yookyung were all in there. Who knows what would happen?

Bomi peeked from under the bed and saw Jungryul get onto his bed and turn the lights off. The three sighed in relief.  

"We need a cover up." Sungjong declared. 

"How about we say that.. That we were having a social gathering?" Dongwoo suggested. 

"Jungryul hyung would kil us." Woohyun shivered. 

"How about they broke in..?" Sungjong suggested. 

"No." The 6 members said at the same time. 

"Hormones?" Sungyeol tried. 

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu threatened. 

"What about that we needed to talk to them for some upcoming performance, and we wanted them as partners? And they fell asleep on our beds..?" Hoya suggested. 

"Finally a reasonable one." L muttered.

"Let's mix all 3 together!" Sungjong said happily. "We were having a social gathering and they tried to break in, but we needed to talk to them about a collaboration, but Sungyeol hyung's hormones and.." Sungyeol smacked Sungjong's head.

"Just go with Hoya's idea."

"It's a plan." Sunggyu nodded.

"We should sleep now."

"Yeah." Dongwoo yawned. The 7 boys cleaned themselves up and sleepily dragged their feet to their beds. Woohyun and Sunggyu opened the door to see Eunji and Chorong asleep on the bottom bunk. 

"We are not sleeping together." Woohyun shook his head. "As much as Woogyu is real.."

"We can't just sleep with them." Sunggyu argued. Woohyun picked Eunji up and put her in Sunggyu's arms. 

"Have fun with happy virus." Woohyun smiled and slipped into bed with Chorong. 

"Aish." Sunggyu grumbled and lightly placed Eunji on his bed. 

"She's actually really cute.." He mumbled. Sunggyu couldn't bring himself to sleep next to her, so he just sat cross-legged on the edge. 

"You think I'm cute?" She murmured. 

"Y-You heard that?" He stuttered.  Eunji yawned.

"Yup." She got into a sitting position next to Sunggyu. Sunggyu turned red, and was very glad that the lights were turned off. 

"You should get some sleep."

"What about you?" Eunji whispered. 

"I'll sleep later, I just need time to think." He smiled. 

"Then I'll think with you." Eunji put her head on his shoulder. 

"You can just call me oppa." Sunggyu smiled. Eunji nodded. 

"Sunggyu oppa," She grinned and her eyes disappeared. 

"Hey, we smile the exact same way." Sunggyu pointed out.

"They always make fun of me that I don't have eyes."

"It's cute." Eunji smiled that smile again. 

"I hope you don't kick in your sleep." Sunggyu yawned and layed down. 

"I hope you don't snore."

"Touche."

While Eunji and Sunggyu fell asleep, Woohyun and Chorong were already fast asleep. Woohyun hugging Chorong while sleeping. 

----------

L looked across his bed and just stared at Naeun's flawless face. 

"You're so beautiful.." He whispered while tracing the shape of her nose. L gave one last kiss on her forehead and fell asleep, holding her. 

Dongwoo pulled and already asleep Bomi from under his bed. 

"So silly." He shook his head and put her on his bed.  "Goodnight Borilla." He laughed and fell asleep with a smile on his face. 

Sungyeol opened the closet and Yookyung tripped seconds after she walked out. 

"Stupid little.." He mumbled, but inside, he felt himself fall for the awkward, clumsy member of A Pink.  She fell on his bed, instantly falling asleep. 

"You're such a babo." Sungyeol shook his head. 

"But maybe that's why I'm falling for you." He whispered. 

-----

"I'm not sharing the same bed as him." Namjoo crossed her arms. 

"You can sleep on the top, Sungjong and I can sleep on the bottom." Hoya nodded. 

"Thanks sunbae." Namjoo smiled and climbed to the top bunk.

"Don't hurt me in my sleep, hyung." Sungjong whined. 

"I won't I won't." Hoya laughed. "Sleep, maknae."

As Sungjong fell asleep, Hoya cleaned some of his stuff up. When he went into bed, the closet opened and Hayoung fell to the floor. He jumped out of bed and helped her up.

"Are you okay?" He said, concerned. 

"Fine." She yawned and sat at the foot of Sungjong's bed. 

"That was fun, right?" Hayoung smiled. 

"It was." Hoya agreed. 

"Can you tell me about yourself?" Hayoung faced Hoya. "I don't see you talk much on shows."

"Well, I'm from Busan.." He started. Hayoung listened to Hoya's story carefully, abdorbing every detail. 

"What about you?" Hoya asked. "I don't see many interviews on A Pink." 

"They call me the Fortune Telling Indian Princess Maknae." She laughed. Hoya listened to her descriptions of every member and nodded, making sense of everything.  The two ended up staying up all night talking about themselves.

------

"And that's how the story ends." Chorong ended. 

"Umma! You didn't tell me about Dongwoo samchon and his suprise party!" Her four year old son, Sunghoon, complained. 

"That's a story we'll save for another time, kiddo." Woohyun ruffled his son's forehead.

"You need your sleep, mister."

"Appaa." Sunghoon pouted. 

"Don't worry, I promise to tell it to you tomorrow if you'll be a good boy." Chorong kissed her son's cheek. "Sleep tight."

Sunghoon hugged his duck pillow and fell asleep.  As soon as his eyes closed, Woohyun pulled Chorong to their room to sleep. 

"I still can't believe that I can call you my wife." He breathed.  Chorong giggled. Her and Woohyun were now married for 4 years. They were both 32.

It was hard for both Inspirits and Pink Pandas to accept that they were dating, but when other members started dating, the public accepted pinkfinite.  Woohyun and Chorong were the first to get married. Myungsoo and Naeun are expecting their first child in a week, and Dongwoo proposed to Bomi just last week. Sungyeol and Yookyung are starring in a new drama as the lead roles which are lovers throughout the series. Hoya wanted to tie the knot with Hayoung, but he felt she was a bit too young. Sungjong and Namjoo are still dating. 

"Together forever, babe." Woohyun kissed her on the lips again, hugged her slim figure, and fell asleep.

*Thanks to the sleepover, I'm the happiest girl alive.* Chorong thought happily as she drifted off into sleep in Woohyun's arms.


I hope you enjoy^^

, xStarLightx