02; Joolay

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring:

Kim Myungsoo; 18

Son Naeun; 17

a/n: me gusta myungeun (;
enjoy!

----------------------------

Naeun walked home from school. She set her backpack on the ground and went to the kitchen to fetch herself a snack.

"Ring Ring!" The phone blared. She ran to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Naeun!"

"Eung? L?"

"I need your help!"

"With what..?" 

"Can you help me baby sit?"

"EH?!" 

"Please!"

"Why?!"

"I have to baby sit my younger cousin!"

"Ask Sungyeol!"

"He hates children!"

"HE HAS A BROTHER, IDIOT!"

"WHO CARES?! Now can you help me or not?"

"What do I get out of this?"

"I don't know! I'll do.. SOMETHING. I'll take you on a shopping spree!"

"Hm... Sounds good."

"Okay, I'll text you the address."

"You better keep your promise, Kim Myungsoo."

Naeun received a text from L a few minutes later. 

"Umma, I'm helping oppa with baby sitting because he's incapable of baby-sitting a 4 year old for 2 hours. What a babo. I'll be back soon!"

Naeun stuck the note on the kitchen entrance, slipped on her converse and ran over to the address. 

---------------------

"Ding Dong!" The door bell rang. 

"Yes! She's finally here!" L stood up quickly and ran to the door.

"Naeun!" He flung the door open.

"Yes?" She asked, startled.

"Come in! Come in!" He grabbed her arm and closed the door behind her.

"Where's the baby?" She looked around.

"In my room." He led her to his unusually large room. 

"AHHH!" Naeun ran towards the baby. "SHE'S ADORABLE!"

"Sure. If you mean adorable when she wrecks my house and pulls my hair." L mumbled.

"Oh lighten up, Myungsoo." She rolled her eyes and picked up the baby.

"What's her name?" Naeun cradled the baby.

"Jeon Yeonjung." L said as he opened the door for Naeun and walked to the kitchen.

"Aigoo." She cooed. "Yeonjung-ie is so cute!"

"You make me want to throw up, Naeun." He gagged.

"Oh shut up." Naeun made a face. "You're the one who wanted help in the first place."

L mumbled angrily while Naeun kept playing with the baby.

"Naeun unnie." She said slowly.

"Naeun? Unnie?" Yeonjung cooed. 

"OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE!" Naeun squealed.

----------------------

"Yah. KIM MYUNGSOO!" Naeun called from the living room. He came running over.

"What?!" He looked around.

"Come here!" Naeun motioned him over. He sat down next to her. She put Yeonjung on his shoulders.

"WHAT THE?!" He flipped.

"YAH! DON'T DROP HER, IDIOT!" She yelled.

"Ow this is pai- OW! OW" He shouted. "MY HAIR!"

Naeun laughed to herself. She took out her phone and took a picture of him.

"Ohhh. This is daebak." She smirked.

"YAH! SON NAEUN!" He angrily yelled.

"Yes, L?" She innocently blinked.

"DELETE THAT PICTURE RIGHT NOW!" He yelled and took Yeonjung off of his shoulders.

"No thank you!" She stood up and ran away.

"COME BACK HERE!" He yelled and chased after her. Yeonjung laughed cutely and sat there, playing with her toys. 

Naeun ran around the entire apartment and ended up in the living room, where Yeonjung was sitting. 

"Can't catch me, Kim Myungsoo!" She stuck her tongue out, but tripped on one of Yeonjung's toys. 

"Wo-Wo-WOAH!" She flailed her arms. L grabbed her wrist to prevent her from falling, and pulled her closer.

Their faces were centimeters apart and her heart started beating, fast.

"Now what did you say?" L raised an eyebrow. Naeun gulped. Her cheeks flushed pink and the butterflies in her stomach were uncontrollable. He leaned his head closer to hers, their lips almost touching. Naeun just stood there, unable to move.

"Unnie." Yeonjung pulled on Naeun's shirt. L let go of Naeun and she went to eye level with Yeonjung.

"Eung? Wae?" Naeun titled her head.

"Tired." She yawned.

"Okay. Araso." Naeun scooped Yeonjung and cradled her in her arms, singing a sweet lullaby to her. Yeonjung yawned again and went to sleep.

Myungsoo stood there and sighed. He had been wanting to confess to Naeun for almost 2 years now. The only reason he called her to "help" was so that he could confess.

*Son Naeun.. I have to confess to you first.. Or someone else might take you.* He sighed sadly.

------------------

Yeonjung was in a deep slumber by the time her mother came.

"Myungsoo-yah!" His aunt hugged him tightly. "Aigoo, so handsome! You must have all the girls drooling over you!"

L chuckled and turned light pink.

"Oh! Who is this pretty lady?" His aunt ran over to Naeun.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Son Naeun imnida." She bowed politely. 

"Is she your girlfriend, Myungsoo?" His aunt turned to him. Naeun and L looked at each other umcomfortably.

"No. Just a childhood friend." He awkwardly shrugged.

"Hm.. Alright."His aunt took Yeonjung from Naeun's arms. "Thank you for baby sitting her."

"It's no problem, Imo." Naeun smiled.

"Aigoo. She's so pretty." His aunt hugged Naeun and looked straight at L.

*You better take her before someone else, Myungsoo.* She gave him a look. He was dumbfounded, but nodded.

"Thanks again!" His aunt waved and walked out the door. Naeun sighed and plopped herself on the couch.

"Tired?" L sat down next to her.

"Yeah." Naeun sighed. "She's cute, but a total energy drainer."

"Tell me about it." L threw his head back.

She rested her head on his shoulder and he looked at her suprised.

"Can I stay like this for a while?" She asked.

L cracked a smile. "Sure."

"How long have we known each other?" Naeun suddenly asked. 

"Ever since birth, why?" L stared at her angellic sleeping face.

"Feels like 17 years passed by a bullet." She smiled.

"Sure did." L grinned.

"You know what my aunt said to me?" L turned to face his childhood friend.

"No..?" Naeun smiled slightly.

"She said that I should take you before any other guy." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head. 

Naeun flushed pink.

"She said that if I don't act fast enough, then someone else will take you." He chuckled. Naeun looked down in embarrasment.

"But you know what?" He paused. "I had the same exact thoughts."

"Myu-ungsoo." She stuttered.

He didn't say anything, he just leaned his head closer to hers.

"Y-Yah." She softly whispered.

L chuckled. Their noses were touching, their lips barely having any space between them. 

Naeun knew what he was doing. He was teasing her.

His lips brushed against hers and she froze at the touch.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time, Naeun." He started. "Ever since we entered middle school together, I fell in l-"

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO! OPEN UP!!" A voice screamed the the monitor.

L broke apart from Naeun and ran over.

"YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL!" L yelled at his hyung.

"Let me in! I'm hungry!" He pouted.

"No." L turned off the monitor screen, but could still hear Sungyeol screaming.

He pulled Naeun from the couch.

"Now where were we?" He winked. She blushed.

"Ever since we entered middle school, I fell in love with you, Naeun." He admitted. She looked down, her cheeks flushing pink for the millionth time that day.

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" Sungyeol shouted.

L ignored him and took Naeun's chin in his hand.

He sweetly kissed her on the lips. Naeun's eyes widened. 

*My first kiss.. Was the person I wanted it to be..* She slightly smiled and closed her eyes, letting the kiss deepen.

"KIM MYUNGSOO! YAH! LISTEN TO YOUR HYUNG!" Sungyeol still yelled. L didn't care. His arms found their way around Naeun's skinny waist and pulled her closer to him.

"KIM MYUNGSOO! ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW! OR I'M TELLING YOUR MOM YOU'RE NOT LETTING ME IN!!" Sungyeol screamed. L broke the kiss, and turned the monitor on again.

"My mom doesn't even know you!" L smirked.

Sungyeol responded with his owl face. L turned the the monitor screen off and put it on mute. 

He tucked a piece of hair behind Naeun's ear and pulled her in for another kiss.

L's phone suddenly blared.

"Lee Sungyeol. You're sooooo dead." He picked up the phone.

"WHAT?!"

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm making babies with Naeun. Bye."

Naeun hit him on the shoulder playfully and laughed.

"I love you, Naeun." L gazed into her eyes.

"I love you too, Myungsoo." She sweetly smiled at him.


I hope you enjoyed!(:

♡, xStarLightx