Epilogue Reunion

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring:

Lee Hoya

Oh Hayoung

a/n: Final Fantasy X is so beautiful ;-; <3


Hoya opened his eyes, he was underwater. 

The water embraced him in a very comforting way. He was practically raised in the water, as a blitzball player. 

He pushed his legs out to reach the surface. Oxygen filled his lungs again and he took a deep breath. He whistled, the crisp sound filling the air. 

Hoya looked around at his surroundings. There was a small beach with lush green trees. He floated on his back and looked st the clouds before swimming closer to the beach, until his legs could touch the sea floor. 

A buzzing, increasing sound filled his head and he turned around, looking at the sky. 

Something was coming closer to him, but he didn't look away. He turned his body and stared as it continued to come closer to him. 

After finally realizing that the mysterious airship was coming towards HIM, he yelled as he tried to move out of the way. 

The airship was a magenta pink and black, gigantic in size. The bottom ramp dropped down and Hayoung crouched down, ready to jump. When she did so she immediately ran towards him. 

Hoya was wearing the same clothing as he had when he was last with Hayoung. The yellow shirt and jean overalls, with his yellow boots. 

The girl jumped down and instantly recognized the boy as Hoya, the boy she had never forgotten over the past 2 years, the boy she fell in love with.  

She ran towards him and threw her arms around him, out of breath. 

"Are you.. Real?" Hayoung breathed. 

"I think so.." He pulled back and looked at her. 

"Do I pass?" Hoya asked, his eyes showing hope. She nodded. 

"Welcome back," She smiled. 

"I am back," He repeated and put one arm around her neck and pulled her in for a hug. "I'm home!"

She slowly wrapped her arms around his torso. "Yes.. Home,"

They stood like that for a few seconds, while Naeun and Bomi came out by the ship. 

"Haha!" Bomi giggled, "Aww!"

"Ay, get a room, you two!" A voice shouted from the distance. 

Hoya and Hayoung pulled apart and looked to the island. All the residents of Besaid stood there, cheering them on as they reunited. 

"Who asked you to watch, Sungyeol?" Hoya yelled back. Sungyeol chuckled and looked back to Yookyung, who was holding their newborn. 

"Hiya!" Bomi waved. 

Hoya grabbed Hayoung's hand, "Come on,"

They ran together to the island, but Hayoung speeded up and pulled him. He stumbled as she continued to drag him. 

"You know, you've changed!" He laughed. 

"Well, you've missed a couple things!" She smiled. 

"I wanna hear all about it," He said, starting to catch up with her. 

"Well, it started when I saw this  sphere of you,"