11; hanniehidayah12

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring:

Nam Woohyun; 23

Jung Eunji; 21

a/n: enjoy :). I will be posting up an alternate ending soon. LOL. (:
Happy reading!

-------------------------

(October 28th, 2013)

"Be my girlfriend?" Woohyun held out a bouquet of red roses. 

"M-Me?" Eunji pointed to herself. "Jung Eunji?"

Woohyun nodded. "Will you, Jung Eunji, be my girlfriend?"

She was stunned. Sure, she wasn't poor, but she wasn't rich  It wasn't like she had an easy life, either. Both her parents worked overtime as managers of the Nam Corporation, but still didn't get enough money, even with a higher position in the company.  Unlike her, Nam Woohyun was the filthy rich heir to the Nam Corportaion. He had whatever he wanted, whenever.  Why would he, someone with so much wealth, want to date her, a struggling middle class girl that barely just makes it?

"I.." Eunji bit her lip. "Accept."

Woohyun widened his eyes while Eunji took the flowers. Although he was the biggest heart throb of Korea, he hadn't expected Eunji to say yes. She was the strong, independent type who wasn't afraid to speak her mind.  He took her hand immediately. 

"What are you doing?" She followed after her new boyfriend. 

"I'm taking you on our first date!" He smiled and pulled her to a very expensive resturant. 

At that moment, he didn't care that his parents would probably not accept Eunji as his girlfriend. 

---------

(February 8th, 2015)

After Woohyun cut the cake for his 25th birthday, Eunji went to the living room to get her present. It was nothing special, just a scrapbook filled with everything they did together. She didn't have enough money to buy him expensive shoes, watches, or clothing. It was a gift that she spent almost two months to make. Someone cleared their throat next to her. 

"Oh!" Eunji bowed. "Annyeonhasaeyo."

Woohyun's father stood in front of her, with a scornful expression on his face. 

"Come with me." He motioned her over. 

"N-Neh?" She avoided his gaze. Woohyun's father walked towards the balcony, and Eunji had no choice but to follow. 

"I don't approve of you together." He started. Eunji bit her lip. She should've known. 

"I'll give you two months." He continued. "If you do not break up with him-"

"Abeoji.." Eunji pleaded. "Please, we're both happy together."

"You have no right to call me 'abeoji'." He snapped. "Besides, my son needs a wealthy girl from a wealthy family to marry. Not some average middle class girl."

Eunji stared straight back at him, wanting to yell at him, but he beat her to it before she could say something.

"Aren't your parents important to you, Eunji?" He raised an eyebrow."Then I guess you would rather see them without a home, money, or job?" 

Eunji couldn't argue the fact that both of her parents were more important than her. She would do anything for them, even if it meant sacrificing her own happiness. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist. 

"I'll do it."

-------------

(March 12th, 2015)

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu turned his head to Eunji.

"N-Nothing." She shook her head, but inside she knew that she couldn't fool Sunggyu.

"Is it Woohyun?" He asked, concerned.

"It's not him," Eunji sighed. "It's his parents"

Since Woohyun was busy with important buisness matters, Eunji decided to hang out with her childhood best friend, Kim Sunggyu.

"His parents?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

"They said that Woohyun needed a suitable wife." Eunji felt tears stinging her eyes.

"Aww, Eunji." Sunggyu comfortingly hugged his best friend.

"If they won't accept you for who you are, you remember that I always will, okay?"

Eunji hugged her best friend back. It was nice to have someone support her.

"And if you do break up with him, I will alway be here for you, okay?"

----------------------

(April 28th, 2015)

"Come here." Woohyun pulled her up the small hill.

Eunji gave him a forced smile. Today was the deadline.

The day she would no longer be Nam Woohyun's girlfriend. 

When the two go to the top of the hill, Eunji suddenly hugged him. Suprised, he just hugged her tightly. 

"Why so randomly?" He pulled away. Eunji forced another smile. 

"Just because." The two stood together on the hill. It was a beautiful & clear night. Every star in the sky was shining brightly. 

"Eun-" Woohyun started. 

"Let's break up." Eunji cut him off. 

"W-What?" Woohyun turned to face her. "W-Why?"

"It.. Was never you.." Eunji shook her head. "I never loved you." 

Eunji kissed her boyfriend on the lips one last time. 

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"You can find someone better than me." Eunji turned around to walk away.  

Woohyun touched his lips. It was the last time he would get a kiss from his first love. 

"Who is it?" He called loudly. Eunji stopped in her tracks. In her mind, came her best childhood friend, her first love. The more she thought of him, the more she realized that she still had feelings for him. 

"Sunggyu." She wiped a tear from her eye. "Kim Sunggyu."

And with that, she ran away from his sight. 

"Kim Sunggyu" Her last words rang in his head.  Woohyun fell to the ground on his knees. The ring falling out of his hand. 

"Eunji." He sobbed. 

"JUNG EUNJI!" Woohyun screamed. His cries pierced her heart, but she forced herself forwards.  

"I'm so sorry, Woohyun." She muffled her cries with her hand. "I can't make my parents suffer anymore."

Back on the hill, Woohyun destroyed everything in his sight.  He was blinded by rage. 

"I can't live without you, Jung Eunji." He took the knife to cut the cake and placed it in front of his heart. 

Eunji was his everything. Everyone else treated him as the heir to the Nam corportation, but she treated him as just Woohyun. She was the only thing that he wanted to protect.  Now she was taken away from him.  

With the knife, he stabbed it in his heart. Pain shot through his body as he dropped to the floor. Tears flowed from his eyes as he remembered his last love. 

"Jung Eunji." He cried weakly. 

"Come back to me." Tears escaped from the corner of his eyes.  "I need you."

 


I hope you enjoy^^

, xStarLightx