Ending

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring:

Lee Hoya

Oh Hayoung

a/n: ..this game ;-;


Hayoung waved her staff in the air with intricate patterns and style. 

Her aeons were scattered around the airship and exploded into thousands of pyreflies, and her guardians stood in awe. 

Back in The Calm Lands, the fayths in the wall turned into stone. They were done dreaming; finally they could have rest. 

The flowing water of those killed in Zanarkand stopped, for they too, could finally find peace. 

Hoya looked down from the sky and focused on his arms. They turned transparent and back to normal. 

"No.." He looked up and saw Hayoung shake her head. 

"Hayoung.." He stepped forwards. "I have to go,"

She stood there, her hands balled into fists and shook her head again. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't show you Zanarkand," He looked back at the rest of the guardians and started to walk forwards. "Goodbye,"

Gasps escaped the guardians mouths as they gaped at Hoya walking away. Hayoung's face followed his direction. 

"Hey!" Bomi shouted. "We're gonna see you again!"

Hayoung bit her lip. She ran after him and Hoya turned around, opening his arms wide open to hold Hayoung once again.

"Hayoung!" Dongwoo yelled.  

Instead of meeting his embrace in a hug, she passed through his body and fell to the ground. 

More gasps filled the air. They all stepped forward to help her. 

Pyreflies went up towards the sky and faded from existence. 

"Uh.." Hoya looked at his arms as more and more pyreflies passed. 

Hayoung pulled herself up and looked up at the fleeing pyreflies. Her eyes glistened from potential tears forming in her eyes. 

"I love you," she whispered. Hoya turned around and stared at her, with painful eyes. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her, from behind and they stayed like that, until he knew he had to leave.

He let go of Hayoung and walked right through her. 

Hoya took a running start and jumped off the nose of the airship, straight into the clouds. 

Images of Lord Braska and Auron appeared and he passed them as they smiled at him. Behind him, was his father, Jecht. He held out his hand and Hoya fell past him, slapping his old man's hand.