My Hero

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's


JUNGKOOK's POV

I hate myself. Like seriously, I dislike being me.I always think that nobody is perfect until I met him.I remember once I had a normal conversation with my hyung, it was supposed to be a normal thing to do. Little did I knew, it had managed to change my earlier statement, not only that, but also my life.

Flashback

" Do you think that Hoseok hyung will accept my confession? " Taehyung hyung asked me while I was busy playing games in my new phone.

" Why are you so worried about it? So far, I have seen a lot of chemistry between you're two, I have also caught him stealing glances at you almost every minute.... Don't worry, hyung.."

" But all of his ex boyfriends are like the heartthrobs of our school.... meanwhile, I am just a normal, an unattractive... guy whom had a major crush towards a perfect good looking boy like him. "

" Oh come on! Don't think like that,besides, In this world, nobody is perfe-"

" Excuse me... sorry to interrupt you guys, but I was wondering where is class 2-A? " A cute pink hair guy had asked the both of them while giving them an eyesmile. Taehyung gave his infamous boxy grin as a response while Jungkook was petrified, his cheeks were blushing furiously and he was still staring at the cute male.

.... he cursed under his breath, didn't realize that the guy earlier have walked away from them after he had thanked Taehyung for giving him the right directions.His bestfriend waved his hand in front of Jungkook's face to get his attention, but failed miserably because the latter was still in his shocked state,unmoving.

Who is he? I never see him before but one thing for sure, he's perfect, is he a walking statue?

He thought while bitting his own lips hard, his habit whenever he is in a deep thought or nervous.

Flashback ends

Here I was, again, staring at his face while the latter was reading a book under a shadey tree. The wind blew gently against his pink hair that makes him ten times more appealing...oh, did I mention that he is wearing a round glasses? Dammit! He knows how to play with my heart.

Suddenly, he closed his book and I was a bit panicked, thinking that he had caught me, but actually, he was sneezing, with his small hands covered his mouth, apologizing in particularly to no one.I giggled slightly, but I didn't know he had heard me.... Oh ! 

His eyes finally landing on mine and boy, I can't move.He flashed me his one and only eyesmile.... Gosh! I hate him but at the same time, I have fallen in love with him although we're never talk before because of my own insecurities. I know it's weird and yes again, I have head over heels towards that pink hair cutie guy, more than just a crush....Come on! Where is my confidence when I need it the most right now! 

The guy was still smilling at me. Ugh! Stop smilling, will you? It ing kills me! I groaned in my thought.

His eyesmile disappeared and was replaced by a concern look, because I didn't give any response to him. This is the thing I hate the most from him. He is so innocent and very kind towards other people althought they had treated him like trash. I had once caught into a fight because of protecting his image without him knowing of course.

JIMIN 's POV

I was on my way to my apartment because my class had finished earlier than I expected.I could sense a presence from behind me, but I choosed to ignore it because I had used to it.

I did feel scared when it all started during my first day of school. He or she was following me until I had arrived at my aparment, this process repeated until I am in my second year of school. 

The stranger didn't do anything that harmed me but instead, he was just like trying to protect me and I have started to feel save whenever he was around. The stranger also waited for me until I opened my door and entered my aparment safely. He was wearing a black hoodie and his face was covered with the hood, I have catched the stranger's glimpse before he had disappeared from my sight, once.

The next day

I had finished my class on the evening but decided to clean my classroom and I overslept. I have woken up right now and I noticed that it was getting dark.I quickly close the classroom's door and walked away from my school to my aparment.

But, I could sense someone was following me, I thought it was the hoodie guy, but I have realized it was not him when it was too late for me to make a dash. There were like four of them, I could smell the alcohol from their filthy mouths and it makes me a bit dizzy.

They were dragging me towards a more dark place while covering my mouth, forbidden me from screaming even I had tried it a lot of times, against their commandend. I get no one's attention but instead, I have got theirs. They slapped, punched, kicked me until I can't manage to say even a word.

" Relax there little boy, we're just trying to have some fun, yeah? "

" Plea.....Please...please don't hurt me... " I stuttered after they had dragged me to an abandoned building, uncover my mouth and tied me up in a sprawled position on an old dirty mattress.I had beaten up completely by these four men.

" H..He..lp... Hel..p " I tried with my weak voice although I know it was pointless.I have got a slapped again on my cheeks. The sound echoed around the building.

" Aww... what a cutie... Don't worry, you could use your voice for later okay? We don't even start anything yet.. hmm.. I -" 

I heard someone was screaming in pain. My eyes were started to get heavier, about to pass out.

" " I heard the man cursed under his breath.

A few minutes had passed, before I let my eyes closed, I saw the familiar hoodie guy, I heard his voice for the first time and it was like honey... I also saw a necklace hanging on to his collarbone with my name, Jimin on it.But sadly, that was only that I could see because I had completely passed out and I didn't have the chance to see his face.

I had woken up the next day on my bed with a blanket, covered my whole body. I have also noticed that my injuries have been treated with ointment and bandages....but the embarassing thing was, I have weared my favourite pajamas instead of my school uniform. My cheeks were blushing madly while I am clutching my blanket.

I noticed my yesterday uniform, hanging on my cupboard and it is cleaned, like I never wear it before. It was supposed to cover with blood because of my injuries, but there is none and I could smell my softener on it too. 

I also saw a bowl of cold porridge on the bed shelf and my favourite strawberry milkshake with a note behind it. I took it and before I could open it, there was something shining on the bed shelf. It was a necklace with " Kookie " written on it. I chuckled softly and decided to read the letter.

Sorry for trespassing your apartment, using your kitchen, cleaning your uniform, stealing an apple ( I was hungry😅 ) and one thing for sure, changing your clothes. You don't have to feel regret or thankful towards me but I just only want you to wear that necklace and I was about to give it to you during your birthday which was a week ago, but I didn't have the courage to talk to you, cause you're too beautiful that makes me speechless and I can't even move my body everytime I saw you. Your really have some sort of superpowers, do you? I may be the knight in shining armour to you but you're a hero to me, you had saved my life once before. I know you're confused right now.Well, let's just say that I was about to commit suicide but your face appeared in my mind and I have decided to change my reason of living in this cruel world, and it is all because of you, to see you smile... to know that you're happy is my new purpose of living. Oh ! I have confessed, am I? Don't worry if you don't feel the same, I will never hurt you, heck why do I have to hurt someone that I loved the most in this world? By the way, don't feel pressured and have a rest for today.... okay?

By your hero

I chuckled again and my cheeks definitely were blushing wildly. I could give it a try to like and even love him actually. I started to have a little crush towards this hoodie guy, no, my hero the moment he started to follow me everyday I went back from school. 

I took the necklace and examined it's details before decided to wear them forever.

I stubbornly went to school today because I was bored if I sat alone all day long on my aparment. I wanted to have a roommate or even a lover living in the same aparment with me.... maybe I could asked my hero to live with me... the thought of him makes me blushed again.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone that made me fall to the ground, groaning in pain because of my not yet healed injuries.

"! Are you okay? " A soft and familiar voice had asked me but I sat still on the ground, forgetting my pain because of the voice. His cologne was also smells the same, wait! he was wearing the same black hoodie like my hero! I thought, but decided to shake it off... didn't want to feel hopeful. Besides, this guy always like hate my presence everytime I saw him or even managed to give him a smile.But, all of my thoughts broke apart the moment I catched a glimpse at his collarbone.... there it was, the necklace with my name on it! 

My eyes widened and lord! He is like a masterpiece. His brown orbs were staring at me concernly but I don't care, completely lost in them, Now I knew, what it feels like to fall in love at first sight.... 

" K..Kookie? " I whispered and he seems to tense a bit. A few minutes of silences had passed with us staring at each other. But, the latter broke it with a beautiful bunny like smile of his.

" Yes, my hero? "