Flower Boy

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's

 

JUNGKOOK's POV

Damn...She's so beautiful... the way she tucked her pink hair behind her ears...her nose's scrunched up in a cute way, sending butterflies in my stomach, her cheeks were colored with a darker shade of pink due to the cold weather, the way she embraced her beautiful curvy body like that...it makes me wanna gave her a gift...a tight hug perhaps?? Two bodies sharing heat is the best for sure...

My toes were curling, wanting to just go there, sitting and having a conversation with her...sadly, I will end up in a blushing mess whenever I tried to make a move, that's explained why we're strangers although we were studying in the same school, plus, the same class...

I saw her again after class and something in my heart kept telling me to follow her until she safely arrives at her apartment door. However, that girl surprisingly was going somewhere else..I saw her using the public toilet and something happened... she was actually using the male's toilet instead of female's. I thought she was mistaken it as a girl's public toilet, but, it has been a few minutes since she was using them...

She came out..wait! H...He came out??!!! What the fork is going on here?!! I saw her but this time she was not in her girl's uniform and instead she was wearing a massive hoodie and a really tight jeans, showing the outline of her huge thigh...

One more thing, I saw her holding a...long pink hair that I had assumed it as ....a wig?? She was wearing a makeup...but damn.. she....h..he's in a mixture of pretty, beautiful, cute and hot in the same time...

It was actually the first time I saw her...no...he.. in a makeup...when we were at school, I was used to seeing her...oh ...I am confused....she or he??

And what about my feelings for her?? Now that I know that she..is actually a....a guy...but...it is not confirm yet...well maybe she was bald before, and that's why she kept on wearing different wigs...yeah!  That was only the reason I had managed to think of, for now....

However, that reason crashed down completely when....I ...I saw something that made my face heated up.....I...I saw the thing between her...legs and ! I sweared I saw the treasure that guys all over the world had and kept hidden under their clothings... damn, he's huge...but not as huge as mine...wait..What??!!! Why am I even comparing my mushroom glory with his??!!! What the !!! It's rising like a ing flag right now...Oh ! What am I supposed to do with this rising anaconda??!!

Well...Jeon Jungkook..you're straight! straight as a ruler...you will never like or love someone with the same gender with you...I'm not gay...I'm no-

Oh sheeet!!! He's looking at me.....the way his eyes shine like diamonds..heck!  Shining more brighter than that...it was so beautiful...his eyes were captivating and mesmerizing....Im drowning...

My heart beats madly, and I think I'm feeling uncomfortable with this... After a few of awkward silence and intense staring contest, I decided to run away, bad choice..

------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK's POV
It's been  a few days since the encounter between me and that...guy..
and I got to admit I have been feeling empty, Well, Let's just say I always follow him whenever I saw him..
And after I had know the truth, I started to distance myself from him, that's why I am feeling empty, incomplete and the feeling is making me crazy!  Blame myself for starting to have a crush on him when I thought that he was a beautiful lady back then,

Well...here come's the scary part...
I have got to admit that he is beautiful, male or female,  he is a guy but the way his body curves and his doe like eyes including his thick pouty lips are like they are belong to the ladies..I think some of the girls were envious of him when he was wearing a wig and dressing like a girl...majority of the male students were always swooning over him back then and I always got jealous whenever I saw them doing him like that, he was supposed to feel safe, not insecure like that, he deserved care and love from  someone 
special, someone whom can treated him the right way...

Should it be me?

Aish! I don't know what should I do....

Before I could step any further, I heard a faint cry, the voice is rather soothing and delicate, and my instinct is the  best during this time, As my feet scurried towards the angel's voice, there I saw him... 

Hugging his knees while rocking back and forth, his breath fogged, a sign that he was cold and has been a while sitting on the icy bench near the frozen crystal mirrored lake, his bangs covered his porcelain skin on his face and I sweared I am feeling impatient, just wanting to see his hidden face that was in between his knees... 

After a few seconds of silences, he looked up and boy...his puffy eyes widened in shock, tears are still streaming from his eyes..

That time Jeon Jungkook, you're the reason why angels were dead because the panic attack emerged from me, just  I was about to make a run for it,but came into a sudden halt as I heard a soft gasp coming from his y yet pout lips...Oh god I swear I'm falling harder...

" Please.."  Oh shoot! 

" Please.. Stay... with me... "  He said while at the same time, controlling his own breath...

" Don't leave me like omma did...please... " 

Wait...What?!!!

------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV
The pink fluffy hair boy had told Jungkook about his past life, consuming that his mother was so into wanting to get a baby girl but instead, a cute baby boy was born, giving his mother to show her disgrace towards him.. Plus,  his mother also commanded him to even fine a guy to take care of him, resulting that he must wearing the wig and cross dressing... just to attract the boys... 

After he tried to convince his mother about not wanting to deceive others and he also didn't want to act like a girl. That latter was furious and after giving her only son a few punches and he was managed to escape from his stepfather's almost trying to him ( his stepfather even framed him when his mother had caught them red handed, making his own mother kicked him out from their aparment's door) 

Jungkook was shocked to not just hearing the story from his crush, but also because of his own crush had just let it all out to him although they were never friends before,  but he was more into relieved that he was not the type to keep it all to himself.

" Why there are so many people are against me?!  I have lost everything for just one night! I hate myself for becoming  this weak! No wonder my mother hates me! I wanna died... !! I "

JUNGKOOK's POV 
Ok that's enough...

Without any further, my lips were on his, cold and icy but tempting lips, I have give up.... indeed my love towards him are uncontrollably,  we're kissing like the world's gonna end, rough and passion at a time and then smooth and delicate at another time.

" Stop saying those things because people out there are jealous of you, who said you lost everything? You have your soon to be boyfriend and that's me... I know you don't feel the same but I will never stop loving you..I will try my best to get your heart, love yourself and your body... because I live every inch and part of yours, inner self and your body, And..
please don't think to commit suicide because if you die, my heart and soul will die too...I love all of you.... Park Jimin "