Changed

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's

JUNGKOOK's POV

Aish... Damn you... Kim Taehyung!
I cursed under my breath while clutching tightly the bottle of soda, as if it is Taehyung hyung.

Actually, Tae hyung have won the game that we have been playing since this morning, so as the penalty for the loser, is shopping groceries and that explains why am I here. Well, I hate grocery shopping!  

I checked again the list that hyung had given me before I went to this hell hole.. Man! For a skinny guy like him sure eats a lot... I think I will finish buying this stuff by tomorrow night...😑 Luckily he gave me his black credit card... ain't gonna lose my own money because of this in' hyung.

Okay, I have to buy 2 cartons of strawberry milk, yep! Definitely not Taehyung hyung's favourite, cause he always buys chocolate milk and would never buy the strawberry ones because it makes him vomitted, I think it is for his other best friend who would come this night for a visit.

Hyung did tell me about his long gone best friend whom persuaded his dreams in the States. He also told me that he works as a model and he became famous, not for me to be cared of. Basically my motto is like my stepbrother, Min Yoongi hyung, 'My life is mine, not yours and I don't give a about others.' Can't blame him for being savage.

So, Tae hyung told me that his ' model best friend ' will be the guest for tonight. Dang!  There goes my peaceful goodnight sleep.Why did I even be hyung's best friend at the first place?

" Found it! "  I mumbled while placing the cartoons of strawberry milk
into the cart. After a few hours, I almost done taking all what it's needed except for one more thing, a bottle of cheese sauce. Tae hyung even circled it on the list, marking it as something very important to buy.

What the fish? It's only cheese sauce....I exclaimed in my own mind while stomping my way towards the variety of sauces section.As it more challenging, there is only one bottle of cheese sauce, standing proudly on a rack.

Feeling enthusiasm, I quickly dashed my way towards it. Just my fingertips were grazing the cold glass bottle, suddenly, another small and chubby hand was also touching the same cheese bottle.Our fingers were touching, damn! I could feel jolts of electric currents flowing all over my body, my stomach felt weird.

The guy gave me a glance before it turns into a shocked expression written all over his face. Okay, it creeps me out, but I don't feel scared because it was a very good looking guy was checking me out...maybe... heh! 

" Are...are you.. Jungkook?? Jeon Jungkook?? " The guy asked, still with the same expression. Wait, what?? How can he know my name??

" Err...yes..I am Jeon Jungkook.. But, who are you? " I asked curiously although I was also thinking that his face was indeed familiar. The latter's eyes widened and his cheeks were suddenly tinted with a shade of pink not long after I have answered his question.

" Are.. you perhaps.. familiar with... with a guy name Park Jimin? " he stuttered while fumbling with his fingers. 

This time, my eyes were widened in shock.Park...Park Jimin??!!! Could he be....Impossible... but his eyes were... were the same.. his plump mouth and small nose too. If he is him... then.. damn! He has changed! He was actually a nerd wearing a pair of glasses, freckles and pimples were like friends of him, he was a foe with fashion and he was more into the shy type of guy.

Seeing him again reminds me into something that happened between us when we were in high school.

Flashback

JUNGKOOK's POV

" Actually.... I... I like you..so much..Jeon...Jungkook...please... be my... my valentine! " A cute pink hair guy confessed to me, better known as Park Jimin, the nerd in my school but I never think of him that way, never in the thousand years because I'm in love with him from the first day of my high school.

I am happy of course, but I have to reject him because I don't want to cheat with my girlfriend, although it is really tempting to accept his offer. I am loyal to her although I don't love her in the first place.

So I rejected him... bad choice...

End flashback

That was the worst day of my life, after rejecting him, I cried ... people who said that men ain't cry...and after a year I had regain myself, I get to know that my own girlfriend was ing cheating on me all the time, even before we started dating... I hate myself more after that.

I did try to find Jimin, but his classmates told me that he had moved to another school and that's when I decided to shut myself down, rejecting guys or girls whom confessed to me, don't give a about their feelings either.

Back to the topic, I was still shocked to see him changed, but I prefer his 'nerdie' type of look because he was so cute back then... the  freckles on his cheeks showed that he also had flaws like normal people do....

I think that is love.... loving his or her flaws it's a part of it... loving the imperfections from the others to create the perfectly thing called love...

Ok, I'm too cheesy...

" You're, Park Jimin, am I right? " I slowly asked while looking on the ground, my bangs covering my eyes.
The latter slowly nodded his head and started fidgeting, his habit when he is nervous.His cheeks blushed furiously and his pupils are dilating.

Wait, is it mean that he still like me??!!!

" It's...It's been so long since we have...m..met.. Jungkook... " he spoke after a few seconds of silence.

" Yeah... Do.. you.... " I was about to ask ' Do you still have feelings for me '  but dang! It's not the perfect time and besides, Jimin was looking hopefully at me,maybe he wanted me to ask the same question that I had thought a while ago. Sorry, chimchim, I'm a coward. 

" Do you...want that cheese sauce? You can take it if you want..." I said while mentally facepalmed myself. Jimin's face dropped into dissapointment and he quickly covered it up with a fake smile, I knew it for sure because I used to stalk him when we were in high school. His smile didn't reach his cheeks that makes it also didn't show his dimples.

" Ouwh.... t..thanks...  I got to go.... It's nice meeting you, Jungkook..." he answered back, his bangs were covering his beautiful eyes and he pushed his cart to go somewhere else, ! I forgot to ask his phone number! Just I was about to call his name, he had vanished again... That's when I realized that I have lost him, twice....
Pabo me....

3rd POV

" What took you so long, Jungkook-ah? " Taehyung asked while preparing snacks for the night.

Jungkook didn't answer back but just sitting silently on the couch, staring into spaces.He even ignored the blabbering and scolding Taehyung about Jungkook forgetting his favourite bottle of cheese sauce. Jungkook went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water, he even didn't answer Taehyung's question.

Suddenly, the sound of the doorbell rung all over their apartment. Taehyung eyes lit up in happiness and he quickly opened the door.

" Jiminieeeee! I miss youu!! " Taehyung dramatically exclaimed while hugging the latter. Meanwhile, Jungkook's ears perked up after Taehyung had spoke the beautiful name. Slowly, he made his way towards their direction.... 

Woah... That's the only thought that lingered in Jungkook's mind when he saw Jimin in front of their doorstep. Jimin was wearing a round glasses, reminded him when they were teenagers. Jungkook felt like hugging the latter already, surely he had missed this kind of look from Jimin because that appearance have made him fall in love for him in the first place.

Okay, this time, I wouldn't let it pass, Imma wont let it fail thrice cause this is Jeon Jungkook, the guy whom just let out the beast in his heart to get his beauty....

Park Jimin... I will make you mine no matter what had changed you cause your heart is still the same...yearning for me...

Just you wait, Jiminie...