Changed ( pt.2 )

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's

Previous Chapter

Okay, this time, I wouldn't let it pass, Imma wont let it fail thrice cause this is Jeon Jungkook, the guy whom just let out the beast in his heart to get his beauty....

Park Jimin... I will make you mine no matter what had changed you cause your heart is still the same...yearning for me...

Just you wait, Jiminie...

End of previous chapter ( Lol! 😂It's weird )

JUNGKOOK's POV

" Jung..Jungkook?? " Jimin's angelic voice interrupted my thoughts, I didn't mind tho...It's Park Jimin, my soon to be lover. I knew I had moved on before, but when Jimim comes back, my feelings for him appeared again and it is really fast like a ing train.

I slightly smirked upon seeing my effect to Jimin,he seems fidgeting every minute after I have made eye contact with him. I stood about a few meters away from Jimin and Taehyung hyung who was so engrossed talking and bragging about himself.Jimin was still surprised after seeing me in Tae hyung's apartment,maybe Tae hyung will tell him later. 

After an hour, I decided to interfere their conversation. As I was walking to the couch, I saw they were still talking, more like Taehyung was the one who was talking while Jimin just sat there in silence. The latter saw me after he had took a glance towards my direction.

" Jung-" Jimin was about to say my name but something suddenly happened....

Taehyung hyung was so into his conversation that he didn't realize he had flung his arms in the air until it hit me square on my face.

What the heckk!!!

I was about to seduce Jimin and this ing thing happened! Thank you Kim ing Taehyung!... Thank you so ing much!

After a few minutes...

" Oh! sorry! sorry! Oh my gosh... sorry Jungkook! I - "

      " No, it's okay, Jimin, it's only bleeding, not something serious...Besides... it's not painful at all.."

" But - "

"Shhh..."  I shushed Jimin using my second finger, Heh! This is my chance to-

" Guys, just effin' get a room already! Seriously! I can't watch Spongebob because of you guys will never stop flirting with each other! Jeez " Taehyung agained interfered my plan to get Jiminie's heart.

Jimin's cheeks were tinted with pink, the same color of his hair. I smiled and my heart cooed upon seeing a beautiful sight.

" By the way, Jimin... can I have your phone number??  Pretty please? " I asked him, a bit of aegyo added to melt his heart.

Skipped after 8 months..

( still Jungkook's POV ) 

I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration, it has been countless of times me, Jeon Jungkook tried to flirt Jimin and everytime I was about to do it, that Taehyung guy was always the one whom ruined the plan! Seriously make him stop! 

" Jungkookie~ " Taehyung called me with a mouth full of gummy bears. Talking about the devil... I didn't reply back but instead, showing him my irritation expression.

" Jimin called me, he wanted to  watch a movie in the mall... wanna come?? " Taehyung asked and my eyes lit a bit, not like before because I was really dissapointed, I thought that we were close enough but it seems like he  choosed Taehyung first more than me... He even invited Taehyung to go to a movie date together... Has Jimin not only changed his appearance but also changed his heart, Has he moved on and never turn back??

Is it just me whom still hoping that Jimin and I were meant together??  Do I also need to give up my genuine feelings?? It seems that Jimin os into Taehyung and vice versa. Am I only the third wheel in this relationship?? Am I the second hero in a love story whom always the one that will never get the guy or girl that he is yearning for?

" YAH! JUNGKOOK! You there or not??!? " Taehyung yelled right beside me making me flinched. This guy ... I will never give him candies or carbonated drinks, he will surely become a hyperactive kid.... 

" Yes, I am here! " I yelled back. Taehyung grinned, showing his boxy smile.

" Hehe... I thought you were from the other world....  So, Do you wanna come?? " He asked sheepishly while tugging at my shirt.

Should I???

" Nah... You can go with Jimin... I'm fine..."

     " But you never reject us especially when it comes to Jimin... where the heck is the real Jeon Jungkook?? "

" Well..." 

      " Come onnn!! Let's goooooo..." Taehyung exclaimed, tugging harshly at my shirt... what is he?? A kid??

" Okay, okay... calm your , hyung.. " I spoke while shoving his hands away from my shirt.

" Yeahhhh!! " Taehyung screamed in excitement, okay, he's creeping me out...Should I call a priest?? 

After a few hours, Me and Taehyung hyung was waiting at the infront of the cinema, I stared at Taehyung in boredom while the latter was playing games in his phone. 

" Sorry, I'm late! S..Sorry.. Jagiya..." Jimin came and he was mumbling the last part...Wait! What?? Jagiya??? My eyes widened in shock,I could feel my heart beats faster. Could it be...

" It's okay, babe... come on! Let's watch the movie together! We had bought the tickets before you came here.... Leggo!! " Taehyung answered back and his hands are intertwined together with Jimin's. 

I could feel my heart dropped and crashed upon seeing the scene in front of me...Am I too late already??

Just Jimin was about to reply, I quickly carried Jimin on the shoulders and dashed out from the cinema, leaving Taehyung alone. Meanwhile, surprisingly Jimin didn't move or do anything to evacuate although I was carried him by my shoulders.

After I have found a safe place, meaning far away from Kim Taehyung, I pinned Jimin on the wall, trapping him from escape. I stared through his chocolate orbs, slightly panting.

" Jung...Jungkook??? " Jimin asked, a bit afraid. 

   " Am...Am I late...  Jimin? " I asked with a husky voice while inhaling his scent by the crook of his neck. Actually I was getting nervous, I felt like my stomach churns and my heart was about to burst out....

" What?? I Don't-"

      " You knew it Jimin.... you just acted like you were clueless..." 

" Jungkook, I really don't understand-"

       " Do you love him?? " I asked another questions, feeling really desperate right now, but I don't ing care at all.

" W..who?? "

       " Him...Kim Taehyung... " I said,  and this time, I gripped his shoulders tightly, making him gasped in shock. Please Jimin, answer me.... I'm afraid I'm about to lose my sanity...

" Jungk..Jungkook.. It..hurts- "

      " ING ANSWER ME! ...Ans...wer me... please...." I muttered the last part... I realized that I had cried, my nervousness has gone a while ago, so does my anger. Right now, I looked like a fragile person... vulnerable and pathetic.... is it karma?? Was this how Jimin had felt when I rejected him?? 

" Why... why are you like this, Jeon Jungkook?? " Jimin asked softly, his trembling hands were holding and caressing my pale cheeks, at the same time, he was wiping my tears away. I leaned to his touch, also kissing both of his hands.

     " Can't you get it already? I have fallen for you, Park Jimin. I love you." I muttered while staring at his eyes. 

Silence. From when I was born, I am fearless... But today, I never knew that total silence could make me scared...
Jimin gently pulled his hands away from my face. Is it a rejection?

" W...Why now? I thought you never like me...Or because I had changed, you have started to like me because of that?? "

    "No! Jimin... I have fallen head over heels for you since the first day of our high school, I saw you at the school's park, you were petting a puppy, and I swear, that was the most beautiful moment in my life...I loved the way you cared for others more than you cared for yourself.... I love all of your imperfections.... Jimin, I don't care if you will change into something better or worst in the future, because I know you're heart will never change.You're still the sweet and cute Jimin that I knew.... You still the smart guy that I grew so fond off and you're still the good looking model that makes me turn on every time I saw you...Please Jimin... if you had moved on, please gave me a month to win your heart back again... if you still can't, I unde-"

I wasn't able to say anything further because there was a pair of lips were on mine. I felt like my world had stopped moving. Nothing really matters right now except for his soft and plump lips. Luckily enough I managed to respond to his kisses, I'm feeling like I'm dreaming, if it is a dream, please don't wake me up. The kiss had ended but the adrenaline was still there.... resulting in another kiss but it was more like  a make out session.

" Taehyung.... prete...pretend to be... my...my boyfriend....he....knew it all along...about my...feelings.... for you.. " Jimin explained while panting hardly after we broke the kiss.

" Damn Taehyung... " I muttered under my breath.

" You... should thank..him later.... I was actually about to give... up my feelings for you... you idiot... he was the one who gave me courage to never give up yet... " he replied while punching and hitting my chest. I laughed for his cute action. His punch never give any effect for me.

" Jungkook? "

    " Hmm?? "

" I... also head over heels for you, I..I mean.... I love you too... Jungkookie.. " Jimin confessed, cheeks and ears tinted pink.I gave him my bunny smile.

 Suddenly,

" Am I interrupting something??  Damn! I missed the exciting part.... huhu...Come on! Encore! " A guy with a very familiar deep voice spoke, but this time, I didn't feel mad at him like before.

" Hey Tae, Yeah, you have missed the best part... but you will witness more in the future... "  I replied back while sending a flirtatious wink at Jimin, resulting into Jimin having a deep crimson red cheeks and a cringe-almost puked Taehyung.