Jikook

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's

( Sequel from Short Story )

A year earlier

3RD POV

" Do you think this is okay? " The pink hair guy asked to the blonde one whom was busy texting with his boyfriend, not giving a slightest attention towards the latter.

The blonde guy hummed in reply, still with his eyes were on the phone screen. Park Jimin gnawed his bottom lip nervously while playing with the hem of the silk skirt. Staring to his own reflection, he groaned in annoyance.

" Kim Taehyung, could you please lend me your eyes and mouth like a few minutes? Stop texting with that horse guy! " Jimin exclaimed that makes the latter gasped dramatically.

" Excuussee me ..that guy is Jung Hoseok, my boyfriend and why so nervous? You can just wear anything to seduce your husband.....He will clearly like it for sure.." The blonde guy replied back, feeling slightly offensive because of his bestfriend addressing his boyfriend.

" Well..sorry to call him that..but that was the only way to gain your attention, and for your information, should I talk about it again? About me and Jungkook? You knew that we were in an arranged marriage, he clearly does not like me although we were use to be childhood friends, but after I have confessed to him, he became distant towards me, plus the marriage thingy were pissing him off big time, he became colder, and always coming home late from work just because he wanted to avoid me..I...I don't know anymore... what should I do to just make him talk to me? To be his friend in this marriage unlike other married couple is just enough for me,although I am madly in love with him... Sometimes, I want to just give up hope, knowing that he will never love me back and just claim for a divorce, but I am stuck in the middle of wanting to help my parent's bussiness and also my feelings, I afraid that I can't live without..without.. him.." Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

Taehyung hugged his bestfriend tightly while the latter's pink hair.

" Jimin, I'm so sorry...I forgot, don't worry, that silk night dress you're wearing fits perfectly in you, dang! Jungkook will be drooling once he sees this! " Taehyung encouraged after Jimin have calmed down. The pink hair guy blushed, still playing with the end of the dress.

" Do you think he will like it? " Jimin again asked, glancing on his reflection while fumbling with his fingers.

" Like it? He will LOVE IT! I am sure that he will love it one hundred percent! And don't forgot to show him your infamous, flirty expression you always did! It will be hard for him to resist! "

" Woah, since when did I do that kind of y expression? So far, I don't know how to do it...You with your ideas..." Jimin replied back, rolling his eyes in the proccess.

" You always did it, Jimin.. I'm your bestfriend, maybe you just oblivious about it..." Taehyung shrugged and started to message his boyfriend again after hearing his notification from his phone.

Jimin sighed after watching his friend's behaviour. Knowing his own position when it comes to his bestfriend, but he could not afford to blame him though, if he was in his shoes, he will also acts the same, but sadly, he could only wish fot it to happen, because his husband never feel in love or even attract towards him... Jimin feels insecure about himself, he does not know what to do with their marriage, resulting into his bestfriend helping him, that's why he is wearing a silk pink night dress right now although himself is a fan of shorts and baggy clothes.

The skinny guy told him in order to attract his husband's attention, he must do this, dressing ily. It seems to be working for Taehyung because he has been noticing the workers on this shop were eye Jimin whom was feeling uncomfortable the moment Taehyung had forced Jimin to wear those.

Talking about Chim chim, the skinny guy glanced towards his friend after getting no replies from Hoseok.
He saw Jimin was still fidgeting, with constant lip bites, and curling his own fingers. A sigh leaving from Taehyung's lips.

"Don't overthinking about yourself, Chim chim, it's unhealthy, I sure that Jungkook will loves it! If not, he has mental problems, and by the way, you have to wear that thing, that I had gave you yesterday, he has some sort of for those."

" Why are you so sure that this plan will work? "

The blonde guy laughed, sounds like a bit awkward  while scratching his temple, a sign that he was nervous.

" Well, I just know..."

That night
JUNGKOOK's POV

After a tiring day from work, I have decided to go to a shopping mall located nearby our home, just wanting to have a small chat with my business partner.But what I saw next making me canceled off my plans. My heart clenched with pain while my body became frozen on that spot.

There I saw my ex boyfriend, happily talking with that... that..guy..

I felt my hands were clenching into a fist, a moment ago I felt nothing but now, I am furious, my breath became heavier, my heart beats faster..

So he left me because of that ?  I bet that guy of yours were ing behind your back, but don't worry, I will be the next guy for your little hoe..

I tried to calm myself, and after a few minutes, a sinister smile were playing against my lips, arranging plans in my own head, I went to my car after watching them a couple of seconds.

I called my business partner, telling him that I am in a hurry and couldn't  have the time to meet him, feeling a bit dissapointed, he shrugged it off and told me that he will meet me next time.

After the call, I started my car's engine.
My fingers were playing with the steering wheel, tracing the rough fabric. Again I saw them, going towards his car, and then entering it. I smirked the moment they drove towards the direction of my house and Park Jimin, the guy whom I will release all of my frustration and anger, the same guy whom was with Taehyung in the car right now in front of mine.

Park Jimin and...Kim Taehyung...
Taehyungie....

My Tae tae...

my ex