Jello

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's

JIMIN's POV
I pretended to giggle, the type that could make him to avert his eyes from that damn documents and give his boyfriend here a little attention he deserves after a long day working his off on his work.

But that guy really loves to test my limits, cause until now, it has been a whole 30 minutes of me doing that annoying sound that he likes the most,including chuckles, humming and even whining and I don't care if I look like a desperate,needy looking old woman who was wailing like a freaking whale right now.

What was so attractive about those documents by the way? Why don't he just married to his own work already and stop babysitting me, I just wanna cuddle like we used to do since we were kids, why it is so hard for him to understand what I want?

And the most important thing was I have to act this way in order to see his reaction, I wanted to see if he was irritated and jealous, call me a crazy b*tch but at least I will feel secured, that he still loves me and at least I have him, unlike the others who could only stared at him from afar and cannot do anything. Hah! Sorry guys cause he  only belongs to me, and I will never have any plan to give him to them anyways, so sayonara b*tches!

My thoughts were cutted off by Jeon Jungkook, a.k.a my boyfriend and a busy businessman whom always do his paperwork like he will die if he didn't do any of it, like it was some sort off  oxygen for him to continue to breath.

He gives me a glance, gave me hope that maybe my plan works, but unfortunately, he asked me to make him some coffee, making my shoulders dropped in disappointment, guess that my plan failed, again. He doesn't love me anymore...but I can't let him go, I'm too selfish to do that! But at the same time, I wanted to set him free.

Why did I jumped into conclusions so fast? Jeon Jungkook still loves me! He just busy, doesn't need my help since I can't do his work except that I could only support him!  But what about his secretary?  I saw him couple of times trying to flirt with Jungkook..Aish! I don't know anymore...

JUNGKOOK's POV
I saw his expression, doing that infamous pout of his that could make all of the guys melted,his shinning eyes that were looking at the floor while he was walking to the kitchen, his eyes that also gave me pain the moment he shows that, his pinkish cheeks makes my legs weak, as if I can't move on that spot, I asked myself when he always shows that kind of expression, what did I do?

But I can't ask him that since the beginning because of my thoughts were clouded with jealousy, I am jealous! Jealous of who the heck has been messaging him everyday, whom was making him giggle everytime, he seems to enjoy it,  and I didn't want to tell him that because I afraid he will leave me because of  me being immature, fear of him thinking that I am possessive hunts me until today, trust me it was better this way.

3RD POV

It has been 4 days since their last conversation and Jimin didn't plan to do anything, while Jungkook was stuck in the middle of thinking what the heck did he do wrong and afraid to approach Jimin, the latter seems fine to him except that they still didn't talk, not the usual good morning's and have a safe trip were even heard. The crickets were also afraid to make any noises because of the tension between them were high enough to make them shut up, almost making Jimin went insane, because when they were okay, the crickets always did their happy noises and it sometimes annoyed him to the core. Guess the crickets were understandable with their relationship.

Jimin has been witnessing Jungkook with his secretary and boy, he was in fire, blood boiled against his cheeks and throughout his whole body due to anger and jealousy. He ended up didn't come again  to give his boyfriend his lunchbox like he used to do when the latter forgets to bring one from home. Apparently since their last talk, Jungkook has been purposely forgotten to bring his lunchbox together with him to his office just to have at least a quality time with Jimin, he was desperately trying to approach the older one when they were at home,but the latter always locked himself up in their bedroom, making Jungkook thought that he was losing his final hope, that Jimin still loves him.

"You know you could always give it a try? Couples often thought that by distancing themselves from each others' grasp could give them time to think and also, more importantly to their partner to sooth their own thoughts, well, it is true on certain cases, but you know for the fact that it was not the truth solution when it comes to your problem and Jimin's, you cannot run away forever Jungkook, just lower down your pride a little bit and talk him, I know he badly needs it right now, Yeah, Jimin could be like a hard shell to even understand sometimes but I know he will open up to you because you're afterall his one and only soulmate." The brown hair guy with a deep, yet husky voice said while his fingers were lazily playing with his pen, not bothered to continue his paperwork, knowing that his little brother will never stop bothering him if he was not paying attention to his ramblings.

" But what if I try to talk to him and then he will push me away? What if-"

     " Jungkook, have you ever try it on the first place? If you do, you will never come here to let it out all to me since this is actually a private matter? Did you know him enough just to understand without him being to express it out to you? Did you acknowledged every action that he does in order to give a clue to you about what did he really feel during that moment? Did you give him the chance when he wanted to talk about his personal problems? Did you, Jungkook? " The latter cutted him off, much to the younger's dismay, but it was indeed managed to make him speechless, his older brother was right in the beginning, he was far to dense to realize what does Jimin really feels right now,in this situation? He was blinded with work and not paying attention to the one that still making his heart beats faster. He was the one that have to accept the blame, it was his own fault.

" Try to approach him after your shift is done for today and-"

      " Namjoon hyung! Thanks for the advice but  can I leave earlier right, right now? I want to clear things up with him already ple-"

" Yeah, sure Jungkook, you may go, he is your number one priority, " The latter gave him his infamous smile that shows his dimples, liking for a fact his hyung is a supportive person.

He flashed back a smile and then dashed off to his own and Jimin's house with millions of hopeful thoughts about Jimin.

-------------------------------------