Enchanted

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's

JIMIN's POV

" Guys, this isn't funny anymore! Seokjin hyung! Hoseok hyung! If this is a prank, I will kick your asses off or smack your head if it is a must! Come out  already from your hiding spot! "  I screamed in frustration.

Wondering in the middle of the forest, alone was not on my personal bucket list, considering myself also the stupid one who agreed with Namjoon hyung, about camping in the forest.It was the best decision, for me to relax, to release all the burden for a while but not until right now, following Taehyung's request to play hide and seek, in the forest and the best part was, it is midnight.

Maybe I went too far, perhaps? I don't know, but right now, all I know is I am getting confused and a bit scared,  who wouldn't?

I hope that they do realize that this not too tall guy here went missing instead of going to sleep, thinking that I will come back to the tent before them, sometimes, they could thought of something wild and beyond our imaginations, consider we have each guy in our team that acts differently but also unique depends on what they were thinking, but I really hope they do not think that way right now because it was not a joking matter.

Call me a drama queen or whatsoever but one thing for sure, I don't wanna die in this forest, I want to go back to my home safely, nothing could stop me! Creatures or even demons couldn't also prevent me from my enthusiasm! Not today, not today satan!

As I was about to continue my walk, suddenly, I heard rustling through the bushes, not too far from where I was standing root on the ground forest.I gulped due to nervousness, doubting that it was either one of the boys, I again was interrupted by a snap of a small branch, as if someone was stepping on it.

Sweat  furiously began to form all over my skin, my body became numb for none reasons, goosebumps were crawling against my spine, my mind kept on chanting the word run,but my legs didn't move a muscle!

I began to shiver the moment I finally saw a figure, not a human, but a really huge dog like creature. It was getting nearer until I could even see the colour of it's dark brown fur.

I didn't say it was hideous because the huge creature that was standing proudly about a few meters away from me right now was beautiful. His eyes were golden,illuminated by the bright moon that shines through this dark forest, the wind swayed lightly against his soft fur, although I am tempted to touch it.

As if he understands me, this creature moved closer and in a submissive way,bowed his head, indicating me to touch his furry head.My eyes softened while my hands slowly played with his soft fur, making the beautiful creature mewled with joy. Surprisingly, my heart was beating loudly, but I never have been so calm.

The creature was still staring at me, his eyes were getting sleepy, half-lidded and his pupils dilated. I just realized that I have been smiling like an idiot, but I didn't mind it a bit. The mythical creature suddenly mewled in pain,making myself to wonder, curiosity could be seen clearly in my eyes.

And that's when I realized my scrapped knees. I was too much distracted until I didn't even notice it was bleeding a deep cut, messing with my porcelain skin and also dirtied my pants. The creature again mewled, gentler this time,as in wanting me to focus on him again and when I am right now, dark spots could be seen through my vision, my head surprisingly hurts so bad, throbbing painfully while my hearbeat escalated.I can't bear with the pain anymore, my brain had decided on it's own, and  I closed my eyes, with him still with me.

I groaned the moment consciousness were consuming my mind, using my elbows to support my upper body, my eyes were catching a calm yet comfortable surroundings. I was in a cabin, I assumed. There was a red carpet just beneath the bed where I was lying, a small couch and the fireplace were opposite the bed, a lamp on the nightstand was beside it and across from the couch was the kitchen. The floor and the walls were tinted with a light brown color wood, it was small but cozy enough for a person.

My head snapped towards a direction after I heard the floor creaked, I saw the same pair of golden eyes were staring at me, but surprisingly in a human form, his broad shoulders were prominent,  his sculptured abs were visible although he was only taking a few steps to approach me, he was behind the shadows, explained why am I only seeing his half body and his mesmerising eyes.

When he was infront of me, his golden bright eyes were softened, he gently reached my injured knees, timidly doing a few check ups here and there, his rough hands were delicate against my smooth skin, holding me as if I am a fragile item.

" Who.. are you? "  I stupidly asked him although I was actually supposed to thank him for helping me.

The man just smiled softly, showing his canine teeth, a thing that makes my inner self went insane, my heart felt tingly for no apparent reason, I knew it but I did not want to admit it to myself, afraid that if I do the opposite, it will end with me having a broken heart.

" Sleep tight human, you need it. Just do not wandering alone ever again,make this as the last one, it is a dangerous place here."  he answered, just to make me more confused. Gladly, he could read my train of thoughts.

" You don't belong here, stupid human, we are something that  you will never have to come across with, or they will know you're here, I'm afraid they will hunt you down and kill you. Not that I am concern for your death since it means nothing to me but it will only gives me more problems. So you must leave and never turning back, it will be a burden to me, and the others, having you, filthy and ing hideous human here, it will gives us more chaos than before, it sickens me to think of it" he answered briefly, golden,shimmering eyes showing disgusts while his face shows a teriffied look like he does not want me to be  near to his presence.

I could also see his eyes glistened,but only for a few seconds before it turned back to what it was before, cold and distant.

I could only nod slowly and submissively, I could feel my shoulders dropped, a stab, sharper than the knife were piercing through my poor heart, I should never hope something beautiful could ever happen between us in the first place, we just met, but surprisingly like I have known him in a life time,is it just me that thought this way? Is it  normal to develop forbidden feelings although he does not give a damn about my existence? Is it okay to think that he cares for me even though he just said that I should never encounter with him ever again after this? Why am I easily to fall in love with someone whom only helps me like any normal beings would have done in this universe? Why am I being like this? I never believe in love at first sight, but here am I,weeping like a total freak.

I don't think I could bare with my fragile heart anymore, I am feeling rejected, like being thrown away by the fate one although I have constant heart breaks before but this was the worst.

I continued to lay down on the comfy bed, my back was  facing him, trying to prevent him from watching my tears cascading furiously against my chubby cheeks. Not long after that, I felt asleep in a horrifying nightmare with the golden eyes continue to stare me.

JUNGKOOK's POV

God knows how hard it was for me to resist the urge to just run my hands against his silky hair, my inner wolf was screaming, angry for what have I done, rejecting him was never in my thoughts, but in my condition right now,I must do it, for good,for his own protection.My inner wolf again showed another different type of emotions, I almost whimpered in a lump of sadness the moment I could sense him, his feeling, I am suffocated. Sorry, my love, it's for the best. I gave him my first and last kiss, I assumed, against his soft lips,seeing he was fast asleep before I went out from the small cabin, afraid to feel any void, unbearable  emotions from the sleeping beauty.

3RD POV

Jungkook continue to stare blankly towards the clear sky, feeling a bit relief after he doesn't feel their presence anymore and just let himself to continue to remember his unique citrus scent, all of his facial expression, his beautiful figure and most importantly, his comforting eyes, Jungkook could get lost forever in those eyes, making himself to wonder what his smile look like? Bet it is more shining and valuable than the other jewels.

The moment the alpha, Jungkook saw the human, with doe like eyes staring at him, he losts all of his senses, he can't think straight, he was alluring and tempting in the same time. Sadly, he can't do anything to impress him or even make him stay, since he saw a wolf, more precisely his ex-leader, over protective ex-boyfriend,  the one whom made him leave the pack, the alpha of the group, Kim Jongin. He knows what Jongin could do to just make him be his partner again, even could kill Jungkook or the others, if he can't make Jungkook his.

Jungkook couldn't fight that guy since he is a strong leader and also he has a lot of members in his pack that were dumb enough to follow his commands, if he trys to explain about his mate at Jongin will only make things worst, since Jongin knows he was not his truly mate and he will do anything to make me seperated from the human, so Jungkook tried to reject him just to make him safe.

He had to say it just a moment ago, those harsh words, he, himself was suprised he could throw those mean words to him, he clearly didn't mean it, even a slightest bit.He knows himself that after the human left, he will be a wreck, knowing that he just rejected and left the human, his mate.

JIMIN's POV

I was awake with a slightly touch and a sound that was so familiar to my ears, it was no other than Kim Taehyung, my bestfriend.

" Finally, you were awake! What the heck! Where the hell did you go last night?!! We were looking for you like crazy and we  found you, just to asleep in front of our campsite, why did you do this to me??!! "He screamed while my other friends were staring at me, maybe to demand some explanation.

" It's okay, Taehyung, let Jimin relax first, he will tell us if he needs to." the said man, Namjoon gave me a pat on the head before dragging my bestfriend and the others to the campsite,leaving me dumbfounded im the spot.

I sighed in disappointment  and just I was about to follow them, I felt  something between my collarbones, turned out it was a pendant with a small note, surprisingly stucked at the pendant.

The next full moon,

 

I will come to you

Your mate, J. Jungkook.