Hybrid

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's


3rd POV

Jungkook was excited for today because he had wanted a pet dog for so long since his childhood, but he can't afford to buy one because of his mother was allergic to dog's fur. That was when he was living with his parents.

However, Jungkook lived in a small apartment, away from his family when he was 20 years old. So, why not take this golden opportunity to buy the pet instead? 

Plus, he is 23 years old afterall and he really wants some company. Some of his friends tried to hook him up in a blind date but he failed to impress the girls.... 

Yes, he is good looking but he is so oblivious whenever the girls flirted with him or he pretended to act like one since he had just discovered that he likes guys better than the girls. Okay, he's gay... but the society judged him for being one.

That's why he had never get the chance to date guys because it's still rare to find someone who is gay and felt confident for being one. To sum it  up,  he felt lonely although he is still young and he wanted a friend to play with, besides, dogs were known to be loyal to their masters, unlike humans.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I entered the pet shop and my eyes were scanning the unfamiliar surroundings around me. There were a lot of animal sounds in here, my ears were about to exploded!.. 

I can't wait to buy a puppy....hmmm let's see.... there were Poodles, Malteses,Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds.... wahhhh... there  were soo cute....I can't choose!

" What could I help you with, Young man? "  The owner of the pet shop asked me, kindly.

3rd POV

Jungkook lefted the pet shop with a dissapointed sigh, he didn't know what the hell was wrong with him because he had ended up choosing nothing and instead, he bought a Plush Toy for no reason, it may be funny to hear actually.

He decided to take a stroll in the nearby park not to far from his apartment. After several minutes, he sat on a bench near a tree while in deep thoughts, he didn't realize a pair of small eyes were watching him, no....not him...  but the plushie that Jungkook was holding... 

Jungkook was snapped out of his daze when the bushes beside the tree were moving and created rustling sounds, indicated that there was an animal hiding behind the bushes.

Jungkook shrugged it off and continued to squeeze the toy, thus, it creates a squeeking sound... and surprisingly, the shaking from the bushes increased...

He started to feel a little bit scared, but his curiosity is killing him and he decided to take a peek at the same bush. He saw a pair of small but scared eyes were staring back at him.

His eyes widen in excitement because according to it's eyes, he could tell that it was a puppy, but he didn't know what it's like, considering the puppy was still hiding in the bush.

He squeezed the plushie toy again before put it on the grass  infront of the bushes, and this time, the puppy slowly came out with tiny steps, afraid for the human being at first. Jungkook had stepped back slowly from the bush because he didn't want to scare the small animal away.

The puppy has a light brow fur covered with a lot of dirt and Jungkook  was staring at it adoringly.The puppy touched the toy curiously and the process repeated.

After a few minutes, the puppy didn't seem to be scared anymore and started to bit the toy. He smiled sheepishly towards the puppy which was right now playing with his plushie. 

He came nearer towards the puppy when the puppy was distracted, and touched it's soft fur, making the puppy flinched at the contact, but soon relaxed.

JUNGKOOK's POV

There was a small collar with the puppy's name was engraved on it with curvy letters.

Jimin.

What a weird name for a dog..... oh well.. I should bring it back home because this puppy seems lost.   I thought while slowly carried the puppy in my arms, luckily the puppy didn't protest and instead, rubbing it's head against my t-shirt. I chuckled softly.

When I arrived at my apartment, I bathed the puppy in the bathroom. While I was scrubbing it's fur,the puppy was staring curiously at the bubbles that were floating around him. 

Jimin flinched after the bubble had popped when he tried to eat one. I giggled while slightly shaking my head.

" Jimin... My name is Jeon Jungkookiee~ "  I said with a high pitch voice, my hands were occupied with drying Jimin's fur using a towel. Suddenly, I remembered something.

" Oh right!  I want to buy some milk and dog food for you.... oh oh! and even toys! You could play here for a while at my apartment... " I exclaimed while touching Jimin's nose... The puppy slighly nodded his head with his sparkling eyes that were looking at me all the time... cuteee...  

So, this is how it feels like to take care a puppy.. but, if the owner wanted it back, I will definitely  have to give Jimin back to him or her and I don't want toooo!😭😭  I have grown attached to Jimin alreaddyy...

I abruptly sighed while hurriedly prepared myself to go outside again.... all over the time Jimin keep on following me until I opened the door, fortunately, he understood what had I said earlier and sat behind the door with a sad like puppy face...This puppy could be the death of me...

3rd POV

When Jungkook opened his door to his apartment, he was shocked to see that his puppy was gone, instead, there was a male lying on the couch.  The bags that contained milk, dog food, toys and groceries were dropped down on the floor, due to Jungkook was shocked, making the stranger woke up abruptly from his slumber.

The male immediately smiled until his eyes were disappeared and he tackled Jungkook into a hug, making the both males falled to the ground.

Jungkook groaned because of the unbearable pain and the weight on his body, the latter who was on top of Jungkook's body gave a few on his face.

What the ?  He thought while quickly pushing the male away with his face showed disgust although his ' junior ' said otherwise. 

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY APARTMENT?!!! IF YOU'RE A ERT STALKER OR A THEIF THAN I WILL CALL THE POLICE THI - " 

He stopped scolding when he noticed that the male was crying, his eyes were puffy with tears streaming down on his face like a waterfall, but what makes him surprised the most is that he saw a pair of small, light brown dog's ears and a tail, wrapping around the stranger's body.

Jungkook immediately know that it was a hybrid, he had constantly searched it online before, his state of mind was slowly absorbing this new information.

JUNGKOOK's POV

This male is a hybrid...a dog hybrid.... the puppy is gone which is clearly shows here that this hybrid is Jimin, no wonder his name was very weird for a dog...oh my god! What did I do???

I didn't know what to do but wrapped my arms around Jimin, patting his back and my other hand was wiping his tears. Jimin was a sobbing mess, I knew that a dog hybrid was very sensitive, that explains why he was crying right now, it's make me feel bad.

" Ji...Jimin... sorry, baby I'm really sorry... I didn't know that you're a hybrid... I'm terribly sorry.. "

     " Jung...kook.....Jimin...sorry...leave Jimin... don't... "  Jimin spoke with broken sentences but boy, his voice is like the sounds of angel, music to my ears...

Jimin is still crying and clutching my t-shirt tightly, I feel worst when he blame himself although it was my fault in the first place. 

" I will never leave you Jimin, I promise... Don't cry baby boy....it's making me feel sad too.... "  I said,  giving Jimin a kiss on his forehead. I was quite surprised when he stopped sobbing and instead, he giggled a bit .. making my heart pounded wildly in my chest... His giggle is effing adorable...

I smiled to myself and showered Jimin with kisses, resulting Jimin into a fit of giggles....again... I don't mind to continue doing this till I die...

3rd POV

A month had passed and Jungkook had started to grow liking towards his hybrid....precisely, he loved the hybrid. Jungkook also learned from Jimin about his previous master that kicked him out because he is too innocent. Jimin also being locked up and he had recieved a lot of scars on his body because of his previous owner. 

Jungkook was furious of course and decided to keep the hybrid and be his new owner, scratch that, he wants Jimin to be his lover...but instead he told Jimin that he would be happy to be his new master, making the latter tackled jungkook into a hug.... Actually he was afraid that Jimin only love him as an owner... little did Jungkook know that Jimin also feel the same.

Jimin was watching the TV while hugging his new teddy bear that Jungkook had bought it for him yesterday...  Meanwhile, Jungkook was not at his apartmert right now.

He came across with a kissing scene and Jimin had never watch before, so he became curious.
After the kiss, the couple declared their 'I love you's ' and Jimin saw happiness from the couple's face. 

Jimin was really jealous because he also wanted to make Jungkook happy, just like the couple on the TV. He pouted sadly. He knew he had fallen in love with his new owner although he is still a puppy, because he had a lot of owners before he met Jungkook, and there was a few of them that was nice to him, but he never felt like this towards his owners, Jungkook is an exception of course.Jimin just didn't know how to express his feelings, considering that he is still a puppy.

His ears perked up when he had heard the sound of the door closed and he could smell Jungkook's cologne around the room.

" Kookie! Welcome home! " Jimin screamed while attacking Jungkook into a hug. Jungkook chuckled in response.

" Kookie... Can Jimin... kiss....  Jung..kook? "  He asked Jungkook straight to the point after they sat together on the couch. Jungkook nodded absentmindedly and gave Jimin kisses all over his face except for his lips, making Jimin whined in return.

" Why Jimin? You don't like it ? " Jungkook asked, a tone of dissapointment could be heard and he felt like his heart was being stabbed by a million of knives.

" No.... Jimin... like Jungkook kisses.... Jimin want ..Jungkook kiss ....Jimin here.. " Jimin said while pointing at his own lips. Jimin admitted that Jungkook never give him a peck or smooch on his lips and he wanted to feel how good it feels like.

Jungkook choked on his saliva, staring at the hybrid's plump lips, his mind was wandering upon how it taste like and how it feels when his lips were on contact with Jimin's. He wanted it for sure but he felt a bit insecured.

Jimin was starting to pout because he thought that Jungkook didn't want to do it....he was about to stand up and wanting to cry at his room but, Jungkook had pinned Jimin down on the couch and kissed him.

His feelings were only in his mind when he bitted Jimin's lower lip, hearing a moan escaped from Jimin's very own soft and delicated lips...

After a few minutes, they had broke apart , lacking of oxygen and their foreheads were against each other.
Jimin gave Jungkook an eyesmile and melting Jungkook's heart, again.

" Ji...Jimin loves.... K...Kookie so much...  Jimin.... wants to... kiss kookie... like the couple... everyday... " Jimin confessed with his cheeks were burning hot for blushing too hard.

Jungkook froze upon hearing Jimin's confession. His eyes were getting teary but he managed to hold it.

" Jimin... are...you.. are you serious? "

      " Ji..min... serious... Jimin loves Jo...yeon Jung...kook so much.... more than master ....Jimin want couple Kookie..." Jimin replied again, clutching tightly on Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook felt that he is in cloud nine, immediately hugging the hybrid while spinning him around, resulting in Jimin giggled happily.

" I love you too...baby... more than friends, more than owner 's love in their own pets..and certainly, more than you had imagined, Jimin...."  Jungkook confessed, still embracing the hybrid and they continued, kissing each other without feeling doubts or confusion like they had used to feel before.