Mr. Jeon

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's

JIMIN's POV

" I WANT THOSE REPORTS ON MY DESK THIS INSTANT! OUR COMPANY  WILL HIRED NEW EMPLOYEES TO REPLACE YOUR POSITIONS IF YOU CONSTANTLY PASSING RUBBISH AND CLAIMING IT AS A REPORT!  IS THAT CLEAR?!! "  Mr. Jeon barked from his own office room, definitely the employees were nodding their heads off although I can't see it right now.

" Oh my godd..... Mr. Jeon is moody today... I thought that only girls will be like this during their time of the month...."

     " I heard that Mr. Jeon suffered  a Borderline Personality Disorder... A person with this disease can suddenly become happy, sad, nervours, angry or short tempered. It's just like a mental disease.... Poor him... "

" I had once accidentally spilled a tiny drop of coffee on his shirt and I have got a lot of scolding from him throughout the day.... Man! it's ! "

     " He's crazier than I thought he was.."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but I just keep my mouth shut, didn't want to interfere with their heated conversation. I looked from left to right.. yup! It was just me, doing my work while the other employees were gossiping about Mr. Jeon, the employer for our company.

Suddenly, we heard the door from Mr.Jeon's office were bursted open and the employees who had just been scolded by Mr Jeon were scurried into their respective seats with a sour expression.

Meanwhile, the group of our company's gossip team were petrified, let's just say they were caught red handed... and again Mr.Jeon's lecture session began.

After 15 minutes of never ending blabbering,  Mr. Jeon orders them to continue their works while from the corner of my eyes, I could see Mr. Jeon were giving me a few glances and
I pretended I didn't notice it at first, but after a while, I was getting annoyed.

I gave him a blanked look and surprisingly, there were no employees have witnessed his behavior right now. Before he proceeded into his personal office room, he gave me a wink while bitting his lips seductively.... Okay... what the hell was that?...

I just shrugged it off and continued my unfinish work but suddenly, one of the employees told me that Mr. Jeon wanted to meet his personal assistant in his office.

I thanked him and immediately went to Mr. Jeon's room.
I twisted the door knob open after I had knocked it softly and heard him replied 'come in'.

Mr. Jeon was doing his paperworks, wearing his spectacles. After he took a glance at me, he stopped doing his work.

" Locked the door." He commended while taking off his glasses and loosing his black tie. After the soft click echoed through the room, I was attacked by a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I was sandwiched between Mr. Jeon's sculptured body and the door.

" You've been the best personal assistant that I ever had, I shall give you a reward here, Mr. Park Jimin.." he whispered while his soft pair of lips were touching the crooked of my neck. I could feel his breathe against my delicated skin and I tried to surpress a moan from coming out.

" Very funny, Mr. Jeon... "

      " Awwww..... How many times did I tell you to stop calling me Mr. Jeon when we are alone because I don't like it.... " He whined while stomping his foot childishly and also giving me his cute little pout.

" But to me, it sounds y....Mr. Jeon.." I whispered seductively, bitting my own lips in the process. He seemed to tense a little while staring at my lips hungrily, giving me a signal to kiss him. Suddenly, he groaned.

" Ugh! Why did I agree with this ? I can't hold it any longerrr.."

      " Simple. It is because you're my husband, Jeon Jungkookie... By the way, we had just started it during this morning and you can't  restrained yourself? I thought you're the one who keep on provoking me that I will lose this little game of yours... "

" Woah... since when did my jagiya is so cocky right now? "

      " I learned from the best.... " He just smirked at me in response while still hugging my waist tightly.

After a while, we had ended up in the couch, cuddling together.... Jungkook will never stop doing his aegyo and being  a clinging koala ...begging me to kiss him first and wanting to end this stupid game.

Actually, Jungkook was the one bragging about that he could survive without getting kisses from me.... and we ended up in a game during this morning.... I know it's sound stupid but who wouldn't agree when it comes to Jungkook?

3rd POV

" Hyung... kiss me hyungggg... Jimimie hyungg... jebal.... I misses your kisses...."  Jungkook whined, using his aegyo voice, to be honest, he never does aegyo and he hates doing it except when it comes to grab Jimin's attention or gets what he wants from Jimin.

It's always Jimin who likes doing aegyos, and that is one of the things that Jungkook loves about Jimin. It's funny when the tables had turned right now.

Jungkook ended up sulking with his arms were wrapping around his body while a visible pout could be seen on his lips. 

After a few minutes, his arms dropped to his side while his head hung low.... the pout is still there but  he had showed his puppy like eyes, feeling dissapointed and defeated already.

Jimin can't hold back his laugh upon watching his husband's attitude. He embraced Jungkook while peppering kisses all over his face, including his lips, turning it into a makeout session. 

Their tongues battled against each other but in the end, Jungkook had won after he had pressed Jimin's shoulders to create force.Jungkook explored the older's cavern and their saliva mixed together, dripping on Jimin's chin.

It ended up with Jimin was sitting on Jungkook's lap, panting heavily and his cheeks were flushed with a deep shade of red while Jungkook was kissing Jimin's neck tenderly. Jungkook smiled in satisfaction.

" I win the game... right hyung? " Jungkook asked. Jimin laughed softly, shaking his head a little bit. Jungkook and his sneaky plan... he thought. 

"  Yeah.... you have won... Mr. Jeon Jungkook.... "  Jimin replied back while staring adoringly at his husband's beautiful orbs.