Cravings

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's

Jimin is a woman in this story😆 okay enjoy!

3rd POV

Jimin and Jungkook were cuddling on their bed while watching a sad movie since today is Sunday and Jungkook has no work schedule. They were too lazy to go on a date plus, it was very cold outside. Small pillows surroundend the young couple and their bodies were covered in the same blanket.

Jungkook and Jimin also shared a  massive hoodie and they wore it together, resulting Jimin sitting in front of Jungkook while the latter gave his wife a backhug, sharing body heat..

 ( Jimin sat infront and 'her' back against Jungkook's chest while Jungkook's head was resting on Jimin's shoulder, Jungkook's legs spreaded open and Jimin was in between his thighs. But, they didn't wear the sleeves on the hoodie. )

Jungkook felt like tearing up when the main character's parents died because of sacrificing their life. However, Jimin didn't and instead, cried when the main character was cooking a fish that he had caught it himself.

" Poor fish!... He should release the fish the moment he had caught it! Ugh! he is so mean! " Jimin blabbered nonsense with his puffy, red eyes and a visible pout was on his plump lips.

Jungkook chuckled softly, backhugging his wife  oh-so tightly and he gave him butterfly kisses all over Jimin's right cheek, already feel bored and was getting distracted by Jimin's adorable talking.

" The fish also wants to live just like humans do! We should give them a chance for a living and a stable ecosystem could occur easily! Besides! why did he put too much pepper! It will make the fish sneezes! " Jimin was still talking, tears were streaming against his chubby cheeks.Jungkook laughs, resulting a frown from Jimin.

" What so funny? We have a serious talk going on right now, Mister! " Jimin scolded, thinking that Jungkook was teasing her.

     " Nothing, you're just so ing adorable that makes me wanna kiss you non-stop. " Jungkook huskily whispered while bitting on Jimin's earlobe. A soft moan escaped from Jimin as a response.

" Jung...Jung...kook....  I... want something..."

       " Hm? What do you want...wifey? "

" I want....cho..chocolates....and cookies.. and cream... ice cream.... I am craving for themm..."  Jimin replied while trying hard to prevent the urge to moan.

       " Hmm...why don't you eat a kookie right now .... it's behind you..." Jungkook whispered seductively, kissing Jimin's neck in the process.

" Not... funny..kookie.... I want to eat thoose! The baby wants it... OUR baby wants it...pweaseee Jungkook! " Jimin pleaded with a baby like voice, knowing that Jungkook can't say no whenever Jimin did an aegyo.

" But Jimin.. the convenience store had closed due to the bed weather out there.... what about- "

       " Pweeeaassseee~ Kookie..~ "

" Jimin...  I'm afraid that-"

       " You don't love me, aren't you? " Jimin asked, already a sobbing mess. Jungkook hated himself if ever Jimin cried because of him, he felt like he was the worst husband.Jungkook stared at the the TV screen for a while. 

He rejected the offer earlier not because he was too lazy to go outside, but he didn't want Jimin to trail behind  him later, knowing his Jimin is really impatient to wait him to buy it for her.

The weather outside was really bad and he afraid that it will give a negative effect to Jimin and their soon to be born baby....

Yes... Jimin is 4 months pregnant.... and the doctor's advice had lingered in his mind, the do and don't s, include bringing Jimin out during the cold weather was actually acceptable... but Jungkook being Jungkook, he always worried for Jimin, plus, he even didn't let Jimin to do some small chores in their house.

" You're... n...not ans...answering...  You...don't lov- "

       " Of course I love you, Jimin.. more than you love me.... It's just.... I don't want you to follow me-"

" But I want to! Pleassee... Jungkook! "

       " Sigh... okay.... but if anything happens... I will bring you to the doctor...okay? "

" Aye aye captain! "  Jimin exclaimed, already wiping her tears and snob around her cheeks... Mood swings... Jimin is definitely gonna be the death of me... He thought while chuckling at Jimin's enthusiasm.

JIMIN's POV

" Aww.... but kookie.... I want itt!.." I whined in the car. It had been the fourth shop that we had stopped, unfortunately, there were all closed.

    " But Jimin-"

" Gosh! You never stop saying 'but this Jimin, and but that'... it ing annoys me! I hate you Jungkook!"  I raised my voice and quickly get out from the car. I didn't catch the glimpse of Jungkook's hurt expression.

I didn't care the cold weather right now... I want to keep on searching another avaible store. But I can't walk because someone had grabbed my hand... It's definitely Jungkook.His scent proved it by the way.

" Jimin, I'm sorry.... Let us find it together, okay? It is really cold right now, and I'm worried about you and our baby.. By the way, who said it in the first place that I didn't want to help you find it?  "  Jungkook said while pinching my red nose and my rosy cheek. Okay, maybe I'm a bit  oversensitive right now. I replied him with a nod and he brought me to the car again.

We ended up eating in a restaurant's hotel because we had failed to find any opened restaurant, shops and convenience store.I have got myself a plate of chocolate lava cake, cookies and cream with crunched chocolate chip cookies all over it, waffles with maple syrup and last but not least, chocolates and also a strawberry milkshake.

My eyes sparkled the moment I had tasted the dessert, Jungkook was sitting in front me.

" Do you want some, Kookie? "

       " No thank you, Jimin.. seeing you eat happily is enough for me..."

" Aww.... Why are you so cheesy?? ... And by the way... I want to say that I am so-"

        "  I'm cheesy because of you... I will do anything for you, just to see you smile even it costs my own life because I know, sacrificing my life to achieve your happiness is worth it... and I already forgiven you for anything you had done to me.. I already know that you didn't mean it when you suddenly snapped at me just now....I love you so much to think otherwise..." He confessed while again, pinching my chubby cheeks. God... he has a on my cheeks, but I didn't mind anyway.It's Jeon Jungkook afterall.