Mr. Maid

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's


JIMIN's POV

" -and you can start right after you change your attire. " Mrs.Jeon, the madam of this mansion said while gesturing me towards a fitting room. Dang! This mansion even has a fitting room although you can just change your clothes in the toilet or a bedroom.

I shrugged off my thoughts and hesitantly changed my clothes into the ones that they had prepared for me, it was not a normal men clothes, and I feel like I am cross dressing... Yes.. it is a black maid uniform with short skirts, high knees socks were included... like what the horse??!!! Moreover, the god is so in love watching me in despair because I have to wear this eu like every day....Wow! Just great..!!  I actually worked here only because I am desperate to find a job to pay a few debts. Besides, the payment is very high for a maid, so,  why not??..😭

I opened the door to the owner's mansion son after I had changed into this weird attire. I saw the latter was playing with his phone while laying on the bed. I think he don't noticed me...Phew! Luckily I din-

Just as I was about to arrange my thoughts, my clumsiness came into me as right now, I am on the floor, my short skirt had lifted up, showing the world my glorious covered .My cheeks flushed in embarrassment when I quickly stood up straight while acting like nothing had happened just now...

Little did I knew, the master's son was watching me from the moment I lied flat on the floor of his massive bedroom.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I smirked withen staring at this new maid's ... Damn! It's big!.... But I don't care... usually girls with big and big s will have an ugly or a face... 

This girl is like all of the maids in this house, definitely being thirsty over my face and my body, technically my junior... but ain't gonna give them to those fake es including this new maid .... As cliche' as it seems... I will save my junior from any other guys or girls until I have got married and he or she is the one...

I continued reading my book and suddenly,I felt a gentle tap on my shoulders, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, slightly annoyed because she was disturbing my privacy, I turned around towards the new maid, but I was shocked, it was a guy! a very cute and beautiful one whom was wearing a woman maid costume, no wonder I have suffered a gender confusion just now.

" G...G ood morning, young ...m..master, I'm... your.. new personal maid, my name is Park Jimin."
He said, he has a very angelic voice... the way he stuttered just now was kinda cute, wait, what?!?!?

" You could... You could start now...  Park Jimin.. " I replied, my cockiness were long gone the moment I know that he was a guy, I don't know, usually I will treat someone, doesn't matter if he is a guy or a girl rudely and coldly. Maybe, because he is a special? I will find it out later...

" What... what should I do, young master? " he asked politely, not like some of my previous maids that used their fake voice, to act that they were cute although they seem so desperate, even guy maids were also fake.

" Didn't omma tell you? Well, it's okay, I will guide you at first.. " I replied again, maybe for a while I will act nice to see if he is pretending or not... if he is not pretending, I could make a new friend maybe, because I felt lonely in this mansion, I do not have any friends because they're only after my looks and my money.

3rd POV

Jimin was sitting on a chair while the other maids were cutting fruits and vegetables. They were gossiping, indeed typical habit of women of course.It has been a month since Jimin worked in this mansion by the way.

" Young master is such a cruel person, there was once a previous maid had been slapped by him because of she just mistaken his order... such a beast! What about you, Jimin? Did he do anything bad to you? "

      Jimin didn't know what to say, So far, he is okay with Jungkook, their young master. Plus, Jungkook has acted weird nowadays. He was being giddy and acted like a kid for none reason, and that thing happened when Jimin was only there with him. He will start act coldly towards other maids except Jimin, including his personal butler. Moreover, His parents also being treated like the others.. weird...

" Umm... He seems nice to me... "  Jimin replied while looking down  at the floor.

Just one of the maid was about to answer, Jimin's phone vibrates in his pocket skirt.He grabbed it and swiped the lockscreen without looking who is the caller.

JUNGKOOK's POV

" Hello? " Jimin's voice sended shivers down my spine, imagine,hearing his own angelic voice could make my heartbeat skipped a beat...It has been a month since I considered Jimin as my friend although I started want to be more than that.

" Jimin, I need chuu~ " I said a bit whining while trashing my room. I took a few clothes from the cupboard and poured a cup of my yesterday coffee on it. Next, I messied the bed and put a few books scattered all over my room.

" Why do you need me, young master? " Jimin whispered the last part and I replied with a whine.

" I have told you before, stop calling me young master~ I want you to call me kookie, jungkook, or whatever but not young master... by the way, I need you to help me clean my room... it was very messy! hehe.... " I answered while pouring out my toothpaste all over the bath tub. I also dirtied the cushions with a ketchup sauce and scattered the rubbish in my dustbin all over the floor.

" Eh? I have just cleaned it a few hours ago? " he replied. I started to whine again and after a few seconds had passed, he agreed. I jumped happily while doing a weird celebration dance..
I think he could hear me mumbling "Yes!" a few times before he hung up his phone.

I laid on the the bed with my both arms were resting behind my head while staring at the ceiling, waiting for Jimin to come.

After a few hours have passed,


Jimin was sweeping the floor while I continued staring at him full of adoration. Jimin was humming some random music and I have heard of it before.

" You know Lost by BTS? I kept on hearing you humming them like all the time.. " I asked him while still staring at him, that makes us making an eye contact before I broke it first with cheeks blushed a deep shade of red.I heard him gasped dramatically.

" You know that song too?? Great! I really really love that song...!! "

     " Yeah! I love you too...."  I trailed off without thinking what did I just said to him. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Oh Crap! I have caught red handed!

" What did you just said? You....You love me?? " He stuttered while playing with his fingers.

OMG! What to do???! Huhu... I wished I have a teleporter so that I could teleport from this room to prevent this embarrassment... Or  if I could dig a hole right now to hide myself in there, but sadly, I can't. God! Please have mercy to me!! 

I heard him chuckled suddenly and I thought that he has been possessed or something, but what he said next makes me stunned.

" Well, good actually... cause I am also feeling the same way as you do..." he said with a tint of pink on his cheeks while smiling his infamous eyesmile.