Lovenemy

A Jikook Oneshot Collection's

3rd POV

"- YOU'RE THE ONE THAT GIVES ME STRAWBERRY JAMS JUST BECAUSE NAMJOON HYUNG WAS ING TEASED ME!!! "

    " IT PROVES THAT YOU'RE GOT NO JAMS AFTER ALL!!"

" I AM NOT! "

     " YES YOU ARE! "

" AM NOT!! "

      " YES YOU-"

" Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park! Detention for an hour and out of my class! NOW! " The Math teacher, Mrs. Jane ordered with her pissed off face while the said men were glaring upon each other.

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! " Jungkook yelled when he and Jimin was standing outside their classroom. Jimin just shrugged it off although he was burning from the inside, deciding to keep it quiet. 

He knows that if he started bickering, they will ended up receiving endless of blabbering and countless of extra homeworks to be done by tomorrow morning, not that he was concerned towards the latter, but more of saving his own from getting into more trouble.

" YAH! ARE YOU EVEN  LISTENING?!!! I'M ING WASTING MY OWN SALIVA FOR NOTHING!! OR BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO SHORT TO NOT HERE ANYTHING?!! " The latter again yelled and Jimin was nearly into punching his face but the bell decided to save Jungkook's baby face.

Their math teacher came out from the classroom's door and gave them a glare, making the two victims became suddenly small and surprisingly,  their non-stop working mouth were having a break,because it was way to quiet.

" I expected you guys will come to the detention room afterschool...Don't be late, or I will chop your heads off if you try to do so... it's that cleared? " Mrs. Jane exclaimed with a sinister smile was plastered against her cheeks..

It sure creeps the hell out of every students here in their school. 

The boys obediently nodded their heads off and scurried away to their respective seats, which was next to each other, bad choice.

After a few minutes have passed,

" SAYS THE ONE WHOM WAS TO ROBOCAR POLI, LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!!! "

    " YOU WERE SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA TO BACKLASH ME, YOU IN' SHORTY DWEEB!! "

" WHAT THE HELL?!! WELL, YOU'RE A TY ERT YOU !! "

" I AM NOT! WHAT ABOUT YOU?!! YOU'RE A SADISTIC SINCE YOU'RE PARENTS WERE DIVORCED CAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS A HOE WHILE YOU'RE FATHER IS A ING ERT WHOM HAS A LOT OF WOMEN BEHIND HIS WIFE'S BACK, NO WONDER THEY ABANDONED YOU CAUSE-"

    " Enough ! " 

Jungkook's cheeks was red because of the hard slap, but he didn't mind a bit mean while, Jimin's eyes stung and his lips were trembling, his pupils dilated, resulting Jungkook's eyes widened in shocked.

" They died because of protecting me, you idiot! " Jimin said with his head hung low. Whispers could be heard around him, making Jimin ran away from the unwanted crowd of attention.

JIMIN's POV

Eh? What time is it??  I thought to myself while stretching my sprawled limbs, glancing around the school's rooftop, it's getting dark.I fell asleep after crying my heart out, no wonder I have got puffy and fat eyebags. Gosh! Cursed you,Jeon ing Jungkook! 

I quickly left the rooftop after realising
it was going to rain. But after I had closed the door, I saw a figure was sitting on the stairs with his back was against the wall. My eyes widened in shock to see it was Jungkook, the least person that I have expected. Wait, is he waiting for me??!!

" What are you doing here? " I rudely asked him while looking away from his eyes. 

" You were supposed to go to Mrs. Jane's detention.. " he softly answered while he was looking at the ground, his messy fringes were covering his eyes.

" Oh ! "  I muttered under my breath and was about to dash away to the teacher's office but was stopped abruptly by a sudden backhug. 

Okay, my heart had stopped beating a few seconds before starting to pump vigorously, as if wanting to burst out from my chest, ! I hope he didn't realize it! 

" Pabo, the detention is over, right now it is getting dark, there are no students  or teachers at this school except us...." he whispered against my ear, I swear I could feel his breath was tickling my neck.Plus, my cheeks warmed up and my palms were sweating.

" Wh...What.. What are you doing?? G..Get of me! " I said, trying to shake off from his heavenly embrace, seems like it is not working at all, except that he tightened his arms  around me.

" Let's stay like this for a while..." he mumbled while his face were completely against my neck, inhaling my scent, as if I have one.But he had said something that makes me think he has some sort off superpowers to read other people's mind.

" You smells nice, and your hair too... what shampoo brand did you wear to have your hair so soft..  hmm? " he whispered, his fingers were playing with my pink hair.

And something clicked me, I think he is trying to make me feel good after what he had said this morning.More like his way of saying sorry... I scoffed in irritation.

" If you want to apologize, just let it out instead of praising me for none reason.. " I sarcastically replied back while trying to break off from his embrace. 

  " No... I have been wanted to praise you, Jimin... I also didn't mind if  you asked me to keep on saying sorry .... " his answers made me stopped struggling. My eyes widened again.

" What.. do yo mean? " 

" Pabo... you're so oblivious, Jimin.. tell me why did I never  punch you or started a fight with you and instead we only argued using our mouths but not our fists? Though you knew for sure that all of the students here were afraid of me, cause I am a hot tempered guy and I will punch anyone whom pissing me off even the tiniest bit, especially if they are planning to flirt and take someone or something that is mine..." he told me, but I still don't understand.

    " So you were telling me that I have been pissing you off more than the tiniest bit? Why you don't just punch me square through my face before? " Oh crap, why did I said that?? !! You know all along he is a hot tempered male.... oh ! I'm doomed...!!

3rd POV

" Good idea, Park Jimin... " Jungkook replied. Not a few seconds have passed and Jimin was against the wall with his collar being pulled by Jungkook, his right arm was in the air, as if ready to punch Jimin's face.

Jimin immediately closed his eyes, waiting for the hit but there were none,  instead, he felt a pair of soft lips were agaisnt his own. His eyes widened for the third time, didn't respond to the kiss because of shocked.

Jungkook was the one who broke off first, smirking slightly while his hands were playing with the ends of Jimin's soft hair.

" Pabo.. why would I hit someone that I love the most??  Not even in my wildest dreams...." Jungkook confessed and right now, flicking Jimin's forehead.

" Ouch! It hurts! " Jimin exclaimed, his hands were rubbing his forehead while his eyes were shooting lasers through Jungkook's.

" Keep on doing that, you look y and it turns me on so much Jimin-shi..." Jungkook whispired seductively with his husky voice, making Jimin's legs go jelly. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and they exited together from the stairs.

" Come on, let me take you home...it's dangerous for someone who is still a kid..-" 

      " YAH! I'M NOT A KID! YOU I-"

Jungkook stole a kiss from Jimin to shut him down. Indeed, it worked perfectly. Moreover, Jimin's heart is beating fastly again and he is a blushing mess, averting his gaze from Jungkook's intensed one.

" Good kids ain't swear-"

    " I'M NOT A KID YOU-"

" Curse again and I ing kiss you more deeply right here, right now..."

    " YAH! HOW ABOUT YOU?!!! YOU JUST CURSED!! "

" I am not a kid here... toddler Jimin..."

    " I'M NOT A BABY! "

" But you're my baby, is it wrong to be one?? " Jungkook answered back and Jimin is again blushing madly, his face is completely red, much to Jungkook's liking. Jimin didn't answer the latter and instead he stormed off to avoid any eye contact with the other male. 

Jungkook stared at Jimin's small figure, smiling to himself before chasing Jimin's about to dissapear form from his eyes with his hands were on the back of his head.

" By the way,Jimin, your heart beats so fast just now when we hug -"

   " SHUT UP JEON JUNGKOOK! "