Chapter 5- Who was the little jokester

The Day We Meet Again

CNFcIhrVEAAnCDN.jpg

 

RINGGGGG, RINNNGGG, RINNNNGGG!

You groaned. Who the heck was calling this early in the morning? It couldn't be Selena, she was never up at this time. Wait, what time is it? You were finding it quite difficult to open your eyes.

“What the ?” A voice grunted angrily from across the room, causing your eyelids to immediately snap open.

Las Vegas. G-Dragon. Right.

Up until this moment, it had all seemed like an outrageous continuous dream that you could not wake up from.

A sudden movement from where you were dozing jolted you awake. You regretted opening your eyes almost immediately. Kwon Ji Yong stood above you; his face looked less than pleased to be up, his shirt was hanging messily across his shoulders, and his hair….. in short, it looked as though he was TOP in the “Loser” video.

“Answer your phone.” He said simply. His voice was probably intended to come off menacing, however, it sounded more like a childish plea. GD dropped the device next to you on the couch.

Wait, why am I on the couch?

Your eyes traveled to the bed -which also happened to be the direction that your roommate had come from- and took in the sight before you. Clearly, you had been banished to the couch by Ji Yong. Your new friend had absolutely no problem taking the queen sized bed to himself and, judging by the disarray of pillows and sheets, enjoyed a wonderful night's rest. YOU, on the other hand, currently had your body bent in the shape of an angle that probably should never exist. The worst part was that all you had covering you as a blanket was your old (and relatively smelly) jacket.

“......Blondie? Blondie. Hellooooo, Clara?” G-Dragon nudged you with his knee. “Please answer your Goddamn phone. It's been ringing for the past 15 minutes.”

“Hmmmmm?”

Selena. You had missed 30 of her calls, and it was about to be 31 until you heard a frantic knocking on your door. Ji Yong, who had become alarmed at the current turn of events, sent a worried look in your direction. Within seconds, his suitcase and other personal belongings had been stuffed into the closet.

“Make it quick.” He stated, before closing the closet door.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

 

“Clara? Are you in there???”

Taking a deep breath, you unlocked the bedroom door and let her in. The door hadn't opened very far, yet she had managed to sneak through and forcefully embrace you.

“Clara!!! Oh my god, we were so worried about you. I thought you had died! Hell, I even asked Jay to contact the hotel manager if.......Oh…..” she gasped after looking over your face. “How ill are you, exactly?”

You placed your hand to your cheek in a confused manner. “What do you mean?”

Selena gestured towards the mirror, and when you saw yourself, you finally understood her reaction.

KWON. JI. YONG