Chapter 3.5- In which he becomes quite stressed

The Day We Meet Again

Related image

 

BAM!

Ji Yong felt a little bad for slamming the door on Clara's face, but he knew it had to be done in order for her to actually leave the room. If he hadn't gone to such extreme measures, she'd probably still be here… staring at him with that disbelieving face she'd already made at least three times in the past half hour.

Clothes. He snorted. As if I'd put her through all that just so I could look fashionable. One thing was sure, she definitely was an amusing girl.

He thought back to the list he had given her. It wasn't too long. Hopefully she'd be able to find everything in the room, considering that he hadn't even finished unpacking before he was ambushed by Seungri and Seung Hyun in the hallway. The plan itself was very simple; bring her empty suitcase up as though she had forgotten something, grab the things on the list, and return to her room. Easy. There shouldn't be too much of an issue of running into a bunch of paparazzi, since they were unsure of exactly which room GD was staying in. Shouldn't. But there was still a possibility. Honestly, there were hundreds of possible situations running through Ji Yong's head right now…. And none of them ended well.

Please, just let her make it back here without any unnecessary drama. He wasn't even sure who he was begging to. All that mattered, was that they heard his cries.

Choosing to sit instead of pacing frantically around the room, G-Dragon exhaled heavily. Sorry Blondie. This is all I'm good for right now.

It bothered him that he had forced her into helping him, even though it wasn't her responsibility. It bothered him that he was stuck in a hotel room with no connections to the outside world. It bothered him that any information about what was happening could be leaked to the press. What was really bothering him though, was that he was finding this strange girl so enjoyable. This whole situation was a mess that needed to be cleaned up as soon as possible. Yet, he couldn't help but wonder about this girl. Part of him thought that she had come to Las Vegas to see him in the first place.

Shaking his head, he turned so that his body was facing the door, and did the only thing he could do.

Wait.