Chapter 2.5- How a decision was made

The Day We Meet Again

Related image

 

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Wet. He was wet.

Clearly Ji Yong had gone too far with his teasing because the nervous sip Clara had taken of her water just seconds ago, now covered his entire face.

He liked this girl.

Grabbing a napkin, he proceeded to wipe himself off.

“I was just kidding.” He chuckled.

Blondie aka Clara’s face turned red for the third time. “Hahhhhhh, I knew that.”

“I really might have to stay here though. I left my phone in my room and I don't remember anyone’s number.”

Her eyes widened again at this remark, but she tried to play it off with an awkward laugh.

“Is this how you usually find a place to stay? Kidnap a pretty girl and borrow her bed?”

Ji Yong smirked. “Not borrowing…. Sharing.”

Clara's entire face was now the shade of pink that had only previously graced her adorable cheek bones.

Wait, adorable? . He couldn't afford to have feelings for this girl. It was bad enough that he had already commandeered her hotel room.

“Look”, he said. “I just need a couple of days. I'll pay you back, I promise. Three members of Big Bang can't share a room. That would be a death trap for us.”

Blondie seemed a bit hesitant.

“If you get sick of me, I'll call my manager to somehow book a new room. That really has to be a last resort though, ok?”

He grimaced at how strong his Korean accent was. It had been a while since he had spoken In full English, but he was still fluent.

The girl tilted her head to the side, causing a long blonde lock of hair to fall just between her exposed collarbones.

Maybe staying here isn't a good idea after all, he gulped. She was a very pretty girl.

“Ok.”

Before he could contemplate the idea any longer, a voice interrupted his thoughts. “What?”

She cleared . He was beginning to think that this was a habit of hers.

“Ok, you can stay.”

Ji Yong could kiss her in that moment, but instead, went for a simple pat on the head.

“Thank you, Clara. I promise you won't regret this.”

Although, a feeling in the pit of his stomach told him otherwise.