Chapter 6- Why she questions this continual awkwardness

The Day We Meet Again

Image result for g dragon red hair

 

BZZZZTTTT!

Your phone was buzzing. You were almost tempted to ignore it, since the only person it could be was the very one you had just cursed. AKA the person that was currently hiding in your closet.

Against your better judgement, you checked the phone.

Surprise, surprise. The message was from Golden Underpants.

“Seungri is on his way up here! You need to get her out!!”

An exasperated sigh escaped your lips. It's too early to deal with so much drama. More than anything, you wanted to go back to sleep. On the bed this time.

“Clara? What is it?” Selena asked worriedly.

“Oh, nothing.” You replied. “I just forgot to take my medication this morning. Hey, why don't you go shop around with Jay for a bit while I rest? I can meet up with you later.”

A pout formed on your friend’s lips, and you suddenly felt incredibly guilty for not telling her the truth.

What truth? That I have THE G-Dragon stuffed in my closet. Hey Selena, did you want to meet him? He's actually kind of an . Though the idea was amusing, you dismissed it immediately. Selena was just too much of a fangirl to handle that kind of thing. Hell, it was surprising that you could even handle everything that had happened in the last 12 hours.

As all of these thoughts were running through your head, you had managed to lead Selena back to the door.

“Clara, the concert is in two days! Try to rest up so we can experience the city before then.”

You nodded. Oh trust me Selena, I've experienced plenty already without even leaving the hotel. “Will do. I'll meet you later, ok?”

“Message me if you need anything. I'll call you in the afternoon!” She patted your back softly before sneaking out the slowly closing door.

 

BANG!

 

You barely had time to process the noise before someone tugged your arm from behind and spun you around. Once again, you found yourself in a position with Ji Yong’s face dangerously close to yours. A mischievous smile danced across his lips as he moved even closer.

Soft. His lips looked so soft. His smile was blinding, like the light that reflects off of glass on a hot summer day. It hurt to look at him.

 

BA-BUMP. BA-BUMP.

 

Is it warm in here? You wondered. Water. You needed water. Or alcohol. Or both. Did they taste good if they were mixed? You didn't know.

“------”

The angel was talking to you. Why couldn't you hear him?

“.....concert.” it said.

“Huh?”

Suddenly the angel seemed a bit more demonic. “I bet I can guess who you're seeing in concert.” It snickered.

“I-I don't know what you mean?” You feigned innocence.

“The only way you could know who I was when you first saw me, was if you listened to Korean music. And it just so happens that I'm playing my concert in 2 days. So, you're my fan.”

Do all the other fangirls know that he acts like this?

“And if that was really true, why would it even matter?” Despite your struggling, his grip around your waist held strong. “Why do you care?”

The somewhat intense look in his eyes softened a bit to a childish glint as he brought his lips closer to your ear. “That would mean that you like me.” he whispered.

You could feel your ear begin to burn where he had spoken. That was a signal to get out of this position fast, or else you would turn to jelly. However, no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't break free. His dark eyes mesmerized you to the point that you couldn't even remember what you were trying to do. And they were so damn close that you could almost count his eyelashes.

You had been so intoxicated by his presence, that you failed to notice the silent figure lingering in the doorway watching your every move.

It had seen everything, and was a little unsure what to think.