Chapter 1.5- What he was Thinking

The Day We Meet Again

Related image

 

Ji Yong eyed the small blonde girl that he now appeared to hold prisoner. He felt her shudder as his breath moved the hair on her head ever so slightly, and smirked. Wow, she must be in fangirl paradise.

It took awhile for that thought to finally sink in. Fangirl. Paparazzi. . Don't panic. He couldn't afford to panic, with the reporters currently stalking his every move. He made a mental note to beat some sense into Seungri the next time he saw him.

If he hadn't uploaded that damn picture of us in the hallway outside my room, I wouldn't even be in this mess.

He returned his attention to the girl he currently had pinned against the wall of the elevator. Ever so carefully, he released and placed his hand on the other side of her. She was completely trapped.

“Are you staying here? Which floor are you on?”

Blondie nodded and pointed to the button for floor 45.

Three floors above mine…. Good. he thought. Keep friends close and your enemies closer.

“Take me to your room.”

Her eyes widened at his request, but she complied and hit the button.

It was at this exact moment that Ji Yong realized the position they were currently standing in. He studied the blonde girl’s face once again. She was pretty. Very pretty. Her appearance somewhat reminded him of the blonde bombshell Marilyn Monroe, but with longer and slightly darker hair. Her chest rose and fell rapidly and he couldn't help but notice how fast her heart was beating.

Why do I have the impulse to hold her? He wondered.

Regardless of what his body wanted to do, Ji Yong lifted his arm, turned to the left, and grabbed her hand with his own in one swift movement.

“It looks less suspicious this way.” He said as he slipped their entwined hands into his pants pocket.

“Suspicious? What could possibly appear suspicious about holding a girl hostage in a hotel elevator?” she mumbled quietly.

Her voice surprised him, because he hadn't expected to hear her speak at all.

He simply hummed in response as the doors revealed the hallways of floor 48. Mimicking a bow, he looked at the girl. “Lead the way, Mademoiselle.”

It took a bit to reach her room, but she finally pulled out her key. As she slipped it into the door, Ji Yong could swear he saw her hands shaking. With a click of his tongue, he disregarded it, and pulled them inside her room.

BAM. CLICK. CLICK.

Just like that, Ji Yong and the unknown blonde girl were locked safely in her hotel room. He sighed deeply and slid his back along the door until he found the cold marble floor. “This is nice”, he thought aloud before he closed his eyes.

An awkward cough disturbed the silence, causing him to look up from where he was sitting. Blondie stood a few steps away from him with her arms crossed.

“So, Umm… what just happened?”