Chapter 4.5- When his true colors show

The Day We Meet Again

Image result for g dragon red hair

 

Ji Yong had begun to doze off by the time he heard the door lock click open. Yes, he was stressed. But what he really needed at this point, was a good rest. This new tour, though enjoyable, was causing him to pick up on his old habits. He had made it 4 months without smoking a cigarette. That was, until yesterday. Soon, he'd probably have difficulty waking up in the morning, followed by the drinking, and the promiscuous girls; he knew all of this from experience. It was not a pretty road that he had been down.

The public had only found out snippets of his troubles, but not the full story. Which was precisely why the paparazzi were so adamant on following him here. Seung Hyun’s drug scandal had unfortunately only intensified everything.

“When it rains, it pours.” He whispered to himself.

 

CLICK, ERRRRRRR.

 

Clara slowly slid through the door opening, and shut it behind her. There was a strange look on her face… almost a mixture of amusement and panic.

“What's with your face?” He asked. “Did you get caught???”

Clara cleared , again. “That depends on your definition of 'caught’.”

What's that supposed to mean? He wondered. “Okay, so does anyone know I'm here?”

“No.”

“Good enough for me.” Ji Yong shrugged and tried grabbing the suitcase from her hands. Only to find that she was still holding it. And not letting go.

He gave her a puzzled look. “What?”

Blondie's face stayed blank for a second, before twisting into a smirk. “I found something of yours.”

“Yeah? That was the plan.” He retorted. She was acting too smug, and he didn't like it.

Clara wiggled her eyebrows. “I don't think you would have wanted me to find these.”

Ji Yong sighed. “Will you stop being so vague and show me, then?”

There was a flash of something glittery before his eyes focused on his prized gold pair of Saint Laurent underwear dangling from her hand. Why did I have to bring those with me?

“I can explain…” he started, until he was rudely interrupted by Clara's wheezing laughter.


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

.....14, 15, 16, 17.

 

5 minutes and 17 seconds. It took Blondie exactly 5 minutes and 17 seconds to finally stop laughing about G-Dragon's briefs.

He counted.

Of course, after she had recollected herself, she was uninterested in hearing the story of how he had originally obtained them. He couldn't lie, it hurt his pride a bit, to listen to her laugh at him that long and not hear him out. So when she collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion, he decided he would take revenge.

Just you wait, Clara. Two can play at this game.