Chapter 3- Where another situation arises

The Day We Meet Again

Image result for g dragon robe

Despite the fact that you were staying in a world famous hotel, the room seemed relatively small to you. Rather, it seemed a lot smaller after you started sharing it with THE Kwon Ji Yong. In the short amount of time that you two had become “roommates”, he had already taken a 30 minute long shower, drank 2 of the fancy and expensive beverages in the fridge, and claimed the only robe in the room as his own. Although you had changed out of the dress you had been wearing earlier, you couldn't help but wish that you had found the robe before he had. It would be nice to wear with a man in your room.

Currently, he was sprawled out on the couch flipping through what channels he could find on the television.

Well he seems rather comfortable for someone hiding from the paparazzi.

Almost as if he had heard your thoughts, Ji Yong turned his attention from the currently flashing screen, to you. You couldn't tell if it was just the glare from the television screen, but there was a mischievous look in his eyes.

It wasn't until that dangerous grin spread across his face that you realized it hadn't all been in your head.

“How do you feel about a little adventure?”

 

------------------------------------

 

“.....And that's how it'll all work out.” GD said in such a matter-of-fact way that it made you want to smack him right then and there.

He's insane. G-Dragon is a lunatic. No wonder he always acts so weird on stage.

Slowly, you repeated the only thing that you had heard amongst the nonsense that had just spewed. “ So you want me….to sneak into your room….so that you can have clothing?”

Ji Yong rolled his eyes. “Yes clothing, but more importantly, I need some things that are still up there. I have the key right here. Just call me when you get in the room and I'll tell you what I need.”

“I thought you left your phone in your room.”

His flawless face fell at this statement,as though he had realized his plan was no longer perfect. “Oh yeah”

You sighed. “Alright, how about you write out a list for me to take and I'll find everything that you need?”

“I guess that's what we'll have to do.” He said, while ripping a piece of paper out of your notebook. He sat there scribbling for a minute, only taking a few seconds to ponder what he had put down, and then handed you the list.

Before you had time to process what was going on, he shoved your suitcase in your other hand, slipped both of the room keys in your pocket, and pushed you out the door.

“Good luck, Blondie.” He smirked, and with a salute, he slammed the door.... on your face.