Chapter 4- Why she doesn't like briefs anymore

The Day We Meet Again

Related image

 

I can't believe he just did that.

You sat there blinking for a few seconds, but quickly returned your focus to the task at hand. You were about to sneak into a Korean pop idol’s room -with his permission- and attempt not to lose your cool. Ha.

Thank God for your nerves of steel from working retail all these years, or you would have lost it a long time ago. Probably at the moment that Kwon Ji Yong held his angelic face less than 5 inches from you.

DING.

You had reached his floor, and it was… quiet? The way he had made it sound, there should have been paparazzi swarming around the entire level. Easy, you smirked.

That's when you saw him. A man sat casually on the benches by the elevators. He would have appeared normal if it weren't for the professional grade camera he had hidden beneath his jacket.

“”, you muttered as you scurried past him. He looked up at you briefly, then continued to scroll through what you assumed were tabloids on his phone.

It took you some walking until you reached his  room. 42-247, finally. You had noticed a few other “reporters” lurking around as you made your way there, but tried your best to appear natural.

CLICK CLICK.

You were in the room. Step one, completed.

Taking out the list, you scanned over the things that Ji Yong had written.

•phone & charger

•wallet

•passport

• hat

•jacket

•some shirts

•some pants

•underwear/socks

You rolled your eyes. Most of these ARE clothes. Smartass. 

RING, RING, RING!

The sound of a cellphone made you nearly jump out of your skin. It appeared as though GD had been unable to make himself comfortable in his room, because the only thing unpacked from his suitcase was his phone. And at this very moment, it was annoying the out of you.

Though you did not speak Korean, you knew enough of the alphabet to decipher that it was Seungri calling. As you slid your finger to hit decline, a sudden feeling came over you. Unfortunately, it was too late to avoid it.

You sneezed. And while you had sneezed, you had accidentally accepted the call.

I am so dead.

“Hyung!!!!” A voice yelled through the speaker. This outburst was followed by a bunch of Korean you were sure even someone fluent couldn't understand. When the voice (which was undoubtedly Seungri) finished speaking, you panicked. I can't say anything, or he'll know it's not Ji Yong. Plus, that would require a lot of explaining.

There was really only one option left; to hang up.

“Sorry Seungri”,you mumbled after making sure you had ended the call.

Within five minutes, you had collected everything on the list. However, as you were turning the phone on silent, something gold caught your eye in G-Dragon’s suitcase. Being the naturally curious human girl that you were,you grabbed it.

Briefs. A pair of golden briefs with the initials KJY embroidered on them

Oh. My. God. This is literally GOLD. You snickered, quickly shoved your prize in the outside compartment of your suitcase, and headed out the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

You thought you had made it through the hallway without any issues. That was, until a hand tapped your shoulder as you turned the last corner to the elevators.

“Oh!” You exclaimed, when you turned to face the creepy reporter that you had seen on the bench earlier.

“You dropped something, miss.” He said with a strong korean accent. There was something he was holding in his hand.

To your horror, the thing that he lifted for you to see was none other than the golden underpants.

You grabbed it in milliseconds, and let out a nervous laugh. “Thank you, sir. That would have been embarrassing!”

He chuckled in response, but eyed you suspiciously.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?