Chapter 6.5- Where his nosey friend makes an appearance

The Day We Meet Again

NOTE: THE BLUE FONT WILL BE USED WHEN ONLY KOREAN IS BEING SPOKEN

Image result for g dragon red hair

 

GD liked watching Clara struggle. He liked it when she got anxious around him. Why? He didn’t quite know yet. This girl had a strange affect on him. Half of him wanted to , while the other half wanted to protect her. Beneath her “I don't care” attitude, she seemed fragile.

Like him.

Was she trying to hide something, or did she just act like that to avoid all her problems? Why did he even care? He really couldn't afford to. He just couldn't help but wonder what went on in that little blonde head of hers.

And who knows, this surprise adventure that they found themselves in might just be part of some bigger plan.

He liked that idea.

As his face hovered over her, he found himself leaning closer and closer. Her eyes are so blue, he had noticed. “Like the ocean.” he whispered absent-mindedly.

“What?” Clara's eyes got even wider.

“Your eyes.” He said, finally pulling away from her. “They're as blue as the ocean.”

Blondie tilted her head to the side a bit in thought. She must not have seen the ocean before.

“Have you ever seen it? The ocean?”

For a second, she looked conflicted, but eventually decided to answer. “No. My aunt and I were supposed to visited Hawaii 3 summers ago, but she passed away shortly after.”

She had tried to act as if the memory did not affect her, but Ji Yong could still sense the pain in her voice. Unfortunately, before he could ask, he caught a very small movement only a few feet away.

Lone and behold, a confused Seungri stood holding open the door to the room.

GD relaxed his body a bit, and returned to his normal composure. “I see you're as nosey as ever.” He joked.

Clara furrowed her eyebrows a bit, before turning to look at who exactly he was talking to. A slight gasp followed when she realized it was Seungri.

“What exactly are you doing?” The dongsaeng's voice seemed mildly entertained.

Funny. It's ok when he's being flirty with women, but he thinks it's hilarious when the rest of us do it.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Seungri questioned him again, this time in Korean.

“I'm just playing with her. She's used to it already.” GD replied.

His dongsaeng glanced worriedly at Clara.“Okay, hyung. Whatever you say. I convinced Seung Hyun to let you stay here until the concert, so don't annoy her too much.”

“Yeah, yeah….. How's he doing?” He really did feel bad that he had to abandon them like that.

“He's been better, but I managed to bring him to a restaurant today. He misses you, hyung.”

Ji Yong felt a minor flood of relief at that statement. At least Seungri had managed to get him out of the hotel room and eat something.

Someone cleared their throat. Blondie.

“You do know that I understand a little Korean.” He could tell from her voice that she felt left out from the whole exchange.

He smirked “Oh really? What did we say, then?”

She seemed to concentrate on the far wall for a bit. “You probably talked crap about me, asked about Seung Hyun, and then said something about food…… just kidding!”

He stared at her in disbelief as she laughed it off, and made a mental note to be careful what he said in front of her. Either she's a really good guesser, or she actually does understand Korean.

Seungri gave him a strange look before interrupting their exchange. Completely unbothered by the sickly make up she was wearing, he proceeded to take one of Blondie's hands in his own.

“Please take good care of him… he can be quite the troublemaker. We'll compensate you for any emotional damage he causes.”

A small pink blush began to creep onto her cheeks -much to the annoyance of GD-. He didn't like the group's well-known playboy being so close to her.

“Ok, Seungri, I'll come visit you soon. I need to stay on the downlow for now. No leaving this room.”

“Feel free to bring your new friend!” Seungri winked before hiding his face in his hood and disappearing back down the hallway.

Things were certainly becoming more and more interesting.