Chapter 5.5- How he started to panic

The Day We Meet Again

Image result for g dragon laughing

 

Ji Yong could almost imagine the look on Blondie's face when she finally faced the mirror.

His revenge hadn't solely consisted of simply relocating Clara to the couch…..No. He had also taken the liberty of giving her a whole new “makeover” in her sleep. It had been hard to distinguish the colors that he had chosen in the faintly lit room, so he wasn't completely surprised to find that the dark circles he had drawn under her eyes were a sickly yellow color, and that the blush he had applied generously to her cheeks turned out a dark pink. Clara had completed the look on her own by drooling in her sleep and somehow smearing the remnants of red lipstick across .

Every ounce of GD wanted to laugh when he discovered his handiwork a few minutes earlier. But he didn't. Rather, he couldn't. Someone else would have to see her like this before she found out. The loud knocking on the hotel room door (though slightly terrifying for GD to hear), provided a perfect opportunity to show off her new look.

And now here we were…. with him hiding in the closet, smirking.

Ahhhhh,the sweet taste of revenge. He commented internally.

G-Dragon was known to the other Big Bang members for being a trickster. Although, he was more sneaky with his jokes than the obviously childish Seungri.

Speaking of Seungri, he should probably check his phone for new messages.

He had only just sent a text informing his comrades of the current situation earlier this morning.

While his dongsaeng had found his new room location quite funny, Seung Hyun was worried and skeptical. Ji Yong really couldn't blame him. This recent drug scandal had left him a nervous wreck. The night it was made public, he had panicked and called Ji Yong in the middle of recording his new album. GD hoped that he would never see him act the way he did those next few days, again. Alcohol, anxiety, and depression were not exactly the best combination. Especially after being caught with illegal substances. After a few drunken mentions of suicide, TOP had finally managed to knock himself out from all the liquor he consumed. It was honestly a miracle that he hadn't died from alcohol poisoning. 

G-Dragon got little to no sleep that night.

However, it was due to that turn of events that they were here in Vegas at this moment. Seungri had seen the damage the scandal had done to Seung Hyun, and being the happy virus that he was, took it upon himself to clear his friend’s mind of any troubles. And where did people go to ignore their issues?

Las Vegas, Nevada.

A little tweaking to GD’s touring schedule and voila! Everything was set. Except, the “worry-free” trip they had planned was most likely adding more stress onto their already befrazzled friend.

Ji Yong pulled out his phone and glanced at the screen. A new message from Seungri sent a shock through his entire body.

Why? Why does he always try to play the hero when people are in need?

If Ji Yong ever actually needed a drink, it would be now.

The message that had caused him to react this way was incredibly short and simple, yet held so many problematic consequences.

All it read, was:

"Hyung! Stay there. I'm coming to you!"