I'm getting Married.. MARRIED?

Devoted To You ♥

"What?" I was shocked by what myfather had just said to me. Me? getting married? I then remembered what umma had said to me in the phone.

__

"Ysiane, your father was admitted in the hospital, he had a heart attack, the doctor told me that he should not be overthink, stressed himself and must not feel depressed or else he would not make it when he will be having a second heart attack. Can you come over here now? and I also have one thing to ask on you.. if ever he asks something on you i hope you'll just agree on it~~ I Hope you understand me Ysiane~~" your mother worriedly said to you over the phone.

"neh umma~:"

--

"Appa,  can you give me time to think about it?" I worriedly ask.

"Arasso, I'm only giving you a week to think about it and I do hope you will never let me down on my request Ysiane.." 

"Neh... Appa" I was just so shocked by the sudden news, I needed time to think but I can't let yAppa down, I must need to come up an answer before the due time. "Maybe i'll just say yes to this marriage, it's for Appa's condition, BUT IM NOT YET READY TO BECOME A WIFE >.< i wanna still enjoy my SINGLE LIFE. OTTOKE! This is so confusing~~" 

With a deep sigh i bid goodbye to my parents. Telling them that i still have to go to work. I went out of the room with heavy heart and confused mind~~

==

*AUTHOR'S POV*

You were not in the mood to do some office works after your father's revelation of your arranged marriage so you just called your best friend Dara Park and asked her to meet you at Angel's Coffee Shop. You ended the call and fixed yourself. You arrived 5 minutes earlier than the time you both planned so you just order for the two of you. You ordered two Iced coffee and a carrot cake. Just exactly when the waiter gives you your orders Dara arrived. She was wearing a black mini dress matched with a pair of stilletos. She entered the coffe shop and was looking for you, she looked at your direction and you waved your hand. She smiled when she saw you and then went to your spot.

 

"Hey! Wazzup!" she sit infront of you and settled herself. "How are you?" she sweetly said while smiling at you.

 

"I'm doing great, I think so..." you said in your low voice.

 

She sensed something was going on and asked you to tell it to her detail by detail.

 

"I'm getting married. You said while pouting. Well, it was an Arrange Marriage though. Appa wants me to marry someone i didn't even know. Aaahhh!! Ottoke? i don't want to get married yet. what am i gonna do Dara.. i dont want to disagree to him. I don't want to be the reason why he's going to have his second heart attack. I don't want him to be upset. This is soooo confusing.. you were poking your cake while talking to her. What am I gonna do? Should I just say YES??" you looked at her, teary eyed...