Chunji & Dara (Part II)

Devoted To You ♥

*Dara's POV*

 

After my afternoon class, I immediately went home and prepared myself. "I must be beautiful in his eyes." I muttered to myself.

I first took a shower then dried my hair after. "Hmmm, what should i wear?"

After half an hour of deciding what to wear, you picked your favorite outfit. It's  a casual dress that showed some of your milky white skin then you paired it with heels.

 

Yeah, it's just a simple dress but you still look y at the same time cute.

You were putting a light make-up when your phone beep. It was a message from Chunji..

 

From: Chunhee ^^,

To: Dara ^^,

       Where are you? =3

 

From: Dara ^^,

To: Chunhee ^^,

        i'm almost done! i'll be there in 30 minutes.. mianhae for making you wait for so long~~ *pouts*

 

You were about to put your phone down when it beeped again. A new message from him.

 

From: Chunhee ^^,

To: Dara ^^,

     it's okay! ^^, I can wait.. take care when your going here arasso? and wear a coat so that you won't feel cold. or you can just hug me !^.^ i'm sooo willing to be your life jacket ;)

 

You chuckled when you read his message. You then put some lip gloss on your lips and get your coat on the rack & your ready to go.

 

 

You were happily walking to the park. You really love going out when it's almost night time because the lights were really beautiful and of course Chunji was with you making it more romantic. You were blushing reminiscing the moments you were always with him. You can't wait to see him!

 

 

*at the park*

*Chunji's POV*

 

*sigh* "Dara's late again" you puffed your face and were making faces to make your boredom go away when someone covered your eyes. You smiled thinking Dara finally arrived.

 

"Yah! don't cover my face. Your ruining my hair" she removed her hands on your eyes. You turn around and was so shocked that you didn't saw Dara but it was no other than the Queenka of your school. "Im Jinah". She has this very huge crush on you but you always reject her. She was not your type.

"What are you doing here Nana?" you said coldly. Trying to make her go by acting so cold towards her.

"Wae? Is it bad to go now in a park? and I just saw you alone here so I thought you might need a company?" she said and sit very close to you while battling her fake long eyelashes. "she's nothing compare to my Dara" you said in your mind.

"Well, no thanks. I'm waiting for someone and she's on her way so you better go." you stand up from your seat and went away from her. 

"Well, i think she's not coming. She ditched you. It's getting darker you know.." she said, standing up on the seat and followed you.

What you didn't know Nana went closer to you and clung to you. You felt something heavy on your arm and when you look to your side, you saw her face only inches to yours. You were frozen with her sudden action. You saw Dara looking at you with teary eyes. You know what's running in her mind, she thought you two were kissing. You immediately shove Nana and ran to Dara but she immediately ran away. You chase her but she was lost in your sight. You tried calling her but she turned off her phone. "I'll just talk to her tomorrow.." you sadly said while going back home.

 

-----------------

 

i've updated! ^.^

To those out there who love Nana from After School, i'm sorry for making her a bad one~ PEACE (^.^)V 

so how is it? Comment, Subscribe and Upvote  too! ^.^

I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! ^^,

--krisiane