Lee Chan Hee's Arrival

Devoted To You ♥

*AUTHOR's POV*

Ysiane arrived 5 minutes before the airplane landed.

“Omo, that was close” she said while walking to the waiting area. She was listening to her ipod when someone tapped her shoulder. She lift her head and met eyes with the man standing in front of her.

 

“Ysiane? Is that you? OMG cousin you look pretty. You’ve grown up now. You were so little the last time I saw you. You were like this..”She heard the man said. He was stretching his fingers. Showing her how small she was back then.

 

“Chunji Oppa? Lee Chan Hee? Is it really you?” she said while examining his face. and I’m not that small. What am I a DWARF?!?” Ysiane said while pouting.

 

“Hehe, I’m sorry little princess” Chunji said while the back of his hair.

 

“Omo! What did you do to your face Oppa? Why is it you were so Handsome now? You were so Ugly the last time I saw you.” Ysiane said in a serious face but were just teasing him.

 

“Ouch.. I’m not that ugly. You really know how to hurt my feelings my dear cousin” Chunji said while acting.

 

“hahaha.. I’m just joking. Don’t cry now oppa.” Ysiane said while patting Chunji back. “by the way, where are you going to stay oppa? Your parents are away.”

 

“Hmmm, I’ve rented an apartment. I’ll just stay there while umma and appa are away.” Chunji said.

 

“Okay, if that’s your decision. So, what brings you here?” Ysiane ask while the two of them were heading to her car.

 

“Hmm, just having my vacation and I also have to fix one problem I made the day before I left Korea 5 years ago” Chunji said.

 

“ohh,.. Okay. Errmm, Oppa I want to ask you something..”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Umm.. Why do you hate each other? You know, you and Dara?” Ysiane curiously asked.

 

“Ummm, cousin would you take me to Andromeda Café? I have to see my friend there.” Chunji said, completely ignoring your question.

 

“Umm, Okay” the two of you then get inside your car.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

yepey! 2 update just for today. im so inspired.. :3

Im so excited for the upcoming Chapters :3  hehehe~~

anyway, please leave any comment and don't forget to Subscribe ;)


--krissy147