Reminisce

Devoted To You ♥

Background Music (if just want to ;) BTW you have 2 option. the first one is English and the second one is for my Filipino subscribers ENJOY!)

1st SONG

2nd SONG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chunji's POV*

 

"He said he want's me to marry this girl which is the daughter of his collegue in college. He said they had an agreement that if their future children will be a boy and girl they must be wed together. Too bad i'm born so I must marry that girl." Kris said with a sigh.

 

"It's okay bro. Maybe that girl isn't that bad as you think. Just give it a try. If it really doesn't work then file a Divorce after you get the company" you suggested with a smirk on your face.

 

"Your right, thanks for that excellent idea Bro" Kris said with a grin on his face. 

 

"Meh~ it's nothing. Anything for your happeness bro" I said while saluting him.

 

"Uhh, i'm hungry. Let's order something to eat. My treat" Kris said.

 

"Now that's what i'm talking about" you said with a grin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ysiane's POV*

 

I went home to my apartment after I dropped Chunji at Andromeda Cafe. I lazily went to my room and laid on the bed. I then thought about what should be my final decision about my fixed marriage. "I hope that this would turn out well, I hope I will never, EVER regret it if ever I will accept it." You let out a deep sigh.

"Am i really waiting for nothing? Hmmm.. where are you Kris? I miss you so much.. I need to see you.. I need to explain to you what really happened that day".

"I remembered the day appa found out about our relationship. Knowing him, he would do anything to separate us in a way that just the thought of it gives me shivers. That's why I immediately broke up with you before it's too late. I was still a sophomore student that time and you were a Senior student."

 

Narrator's POV

*flashback*

You were about to go to school when your father called you. He have known that you have a relationship with a certain guy. He wants you to break up with him or else he will be the one who will separate the two of you. You were so uneasy that day, you know your father's capabilty of ruining someone's life and you don't want your boyfriend to be one of those people who's life now  is miserable because of your father.

 

You texted Kris to meet with you at lunch time.

 

To: My HANDSOME JAGIYA 

From: Your BEAUTIFUL JAGIYA 

 Jagiya! meet me at our usual hang out. I need to say something to you.

 

 

After a minute your phone beeped. You then read his reply.

 

To: My BEAUTIFUL JAGIYA 

From: Your HANDSOME JAGIYA 

Okay! ^^, I can't wait to see you Jagiya.. I MISS YOU SO MUCH T^T SARANGHEYO ♥♥♥

 

You smiled at your boyfriend's sweetness.

 

"I love you too Jagiya. I'm so sorry, I have to do this, It's for your own good. Please forgive me." you sadly said.

*krriiinnnggggg*

The bell rings and it means it's lunch time. You have to meet Kris at the rooftop, your usual hang out. You were fixing your things when your phone beeped. you read the message and it came from him. 

 

To: My BEAUTIFUL JAGIYA 

From: Your HANDSOME JAGIYA 

I'm now at the rooftop. I can't wait to see you. :* I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥

 

You then felt like someone just stab your heart after reading his message. "This is it Ysiane! I know it hurts for you to do this but this is for his own  good." you incouragely said to yourself. You were now ready to face him. Or just so you thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

is this chapter okay? :/ comment please ♥♥


--shannie :)