Reminisce (Part 2)

Devoted To You ♥

 

BACKGROUND MUSIC *smiles* enjoy! ^^,

*LINK*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

 

While you were heading to the rooftop you were always talking to yourself. "Ysiane Fighting!" you said on your mind while pumping your fist. You were now facing the door of the rooftop and it feels like you were glued to your spot. "this is it! it's now or never!" with a deep sigh you pushed the door and your eyes immediately look for Kris. You found him sitting at the corner and was looking at his phone while smiling. You then put a fake smile on your face and went to his spot.

 

"Jagiya!" you run to his side and sit beside him. "What are you looking at? Why are you smiling?" you curiously glanced at his phone but he immediately hides it.

"It's nothing." he said. He then put his phone back to his pocket.

"Hmmp! Your hiding something from me! I hate you!" you said while pouting.

"Aigoo.. my baby is soooo cute.. it’s really nothing jagiya" he pinched the bridge of your nose and hugged you.

 “Ara~~” you stole a kiss in his cheeks. He blushed by your sudden action.

“Babe, you want to go to the park?” he said while hugging you and burying his head in your shoulder.

“Ummm, I have something to say first Jagiya..” you mumbled softly.

“What is it?” he said while nuzzling the crook of your neck, inhaling the scent of your hair.

“Ummmm.. I..I..I want to bre..break up with you…”  you said, shuttering. He immediately stopped doing earlier. Silence was filled in the air. You look up and saw his unreadable face. You felt someone stab your heart, you were so broken. You can’t describe the words of what you feel at that moment. He was so shocked by what you just said. It was the least thing he thought you would say to him. You can’t take the pain anymore, you were about to stand up when he hold your wrist. You can’t look directly on his face, seeing him in pain is killing you.

“Just let me go.. you can find a better girl than me. Someone who won’t leave you and love you more than the way I do.” You sadly stated. Trying not to look on his face. Tears were now forming on your eyes. He slowly let go of your wrist. You immediately went outside. After that incident, you skipped your afternoon classes. You locked yourself in your room. You cried til you were out of tears. "I love you so much Kris Wu, if we were really meant for each other fate will make our path cross again. Please be happy without me." And you dozed off due to exhaustion.

 

Kris POV

"She broke up with me today, I don’t know what I did wrong. I want an explanation from her but when I was about to speak no words came out in my mouth. I’m so broken, I just want to forget her. Just seeing that beautiful face of her will only hurt me more. I think I’ll just accept my father’s proposal, I’ll just finish my studies in America, at least there I can start a new life.. a new life without her."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, please comment this chapter.. i'm not in my mind today.. o.O

don't forget to comment and subscribe.. i love you.. :*


--shiiane