Hoping for a Second Chance with You

Devoted To You ♥

The ride to the cafe was very silent. Chunji was in deep thought and Ysiane can't help but regret about what she did earlier.

"Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have asked oppa about Dara.. sheesh.. Pabo Ysiane~"

 

------

Chunji's POV

 

"it's been 5 years since I last saw her. I bet she is prettier than before. I hope she already forget our past. Hope she can still give me second chance. But watever happen I will WIN YOUR HEART BACK DARA PARK" you thought.

 

You were back in the real world when you heard the brakes screech. You have arrived at the Cafe already. "Geez, did i spaced out that long?" 

"Hey Ysiane, thank you for the ride." you said with a smile.

"No problem Oppa, you can call me anytime. if you need my help I will be there in a blink of an eye, 24/7. Arasso?" she said.

"Arasso, you will be the first person I will call if I need any help." you replied, slightyly pinching the bridge of her nose. You then got off the car then smile & waved at her. She also smile & waved back at you.  You then headed to the cafe.

While waiting for Kris to arrive, you grab a Magazine that was near you, while browsing the magazine something caught your attention.

 

"DARA PARK, SUPER MODEL OF THE YEAR" 

 

"hmm, so she is a model now. a Supermodel" you thought. He was reading the article when something caught his attention. He was in awe. It was one of the pictures in the article. DARA was smiling and was wearing a white dress.

(A/N: ignore the face.. concentrate on the dress :D enjoy reading)
 

"She was so pretty, she's like a goddess that decended in earth" you said in your mind.

You were still so busy looking at her pictures that you didn't notice Kris's arrival.

 

"What is that?" Kris suddenly said.

 

"KYA!!! what are you doing here? I mean how and when did you arrived?" you asked still surprised by his sudden appearance.

"Just a minute ago. When you were so busy looking at the magazine. So, wanna tell me what are you looking at?" Kris said while smirking.

"Umm... it's nothing!" you said while closing the magazine. You were about to put it back in the rack when Kris grabbed it.

"YAH!! Give it back to me!!" you angrily said.

 

"Hmm.." he said while scanning the magazine. "AHA! Caught you! You were so busy looking at Dara's picture. That's why.. ehem.. you still love her bro?" Kris said.

 

"I Don't know.. Maybe?..." you replied weakly. "So, why did your father call you?" you asked changing the topic.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Anyeong!! :D i'm back! is this chapter okay? hope you like it :D sorry if there are some wrong grammars :D keke~~

anyway, Chunji is really good in changing topic, isn't he? hahaha :D i need your comment and reactions :D

 

don't forgot to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! :D 

 

--krissy147