Wu Min Ah

Devoted To You ♥

 

*Kris POV*


"Min Ah! what are you doing here?" I said. Half surprise of the sudden visit.

"Surprise!!~~ miss me??" she said while smiling..
 

"I was really surprised by your sudden appearance. Your like a mushroom..  sprouting everywhere... tsk.." 
 

"Mianhae, I was just passin by at your office and wanna ask you something.." she said while pouting..

"What is it?"

"Are you really going to be married? the mighty KRIS WU is going to give up his life being a single and wants to be double?"

"Yeah, it's true... too bad i can't be single anymore.." you said while sighing.

 

"It's okay. By the way, I will attend your wedding but I cannot stay longer cause i'll be going back to Paris. Work is calling me."

"It's okay. I really don't mind if you will be attending it or not.."  I said, smirking. I really love to mess up with her.

"Yah! meanie!"
"she was pouting like there was no tomorrow. haha~~ so funny" Kris thought

"Btw, appa want me to remind you that the dinner meeting will be TONIGHT. So don't be late. Arasso?"

 

"Oh ! I totally forgot about it! Thank you for reminding me little sis" I smiled to her.

 

"No problem oppa.. so i'll be going now. I have some things to do. See you later kay? Be there at 6 pm. bye~~" she kissed my cheeks and left my office.

 

*sigh* "This is it Kris. You'll going to meet your future wife. I just hope she's not ugly.. eww." I said while making faces. I then returned my focus on what I read earlier. I need to finish this so that I can go to that freakin dinner meeting..

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello!! i updated again! just as i promised *wink*

so yeah, Min Ah and Kris are siblings.. :)) hehe..

no drama yet.. :))

don't forget to Comment, Subscribeor Upvote! :))

hello to my silent readers our there :)) if i have any.. *chuckles*

I LOVE YOU!

here's D.O to give you LOVE~~~ *giggles*

Thanks you so much to a s d f g h j k l o o v e poster shop for my new Poster ^.^

 

k. that's all. bye~~

 

--krisiane