Chapter 15

Devoted To You ♥

*Author's POV*

 

When morning came you can't help but to be anxious of what would happen at this day. You heave a sigh and then went to your bathroom to prepare. After half an hour of bathing you then went to your walk-in-closet. You went to where your dresses were. You picked a knee length dress, the dress were simple but elegant.

 

 

You face the full length mirror and checked yourself. You smiled in content when you saw your reflection. You then applied a light make-up and your ready to go. You checked your phone and saw that it's almost 9 am. You then called Dara and asked her to meet you at the same cafe you two always went. She just groaned on the other line. You went downstairs and was greeted by the maids. You found your parents having their breakfast at the dining room. You greeted your parents a good morning and your mom told you to take a seat and have a breakfast with them.

 

*Ysiane's POV*

 

"You woke up a bit early today Ysiane. Where are you going?" I heard mom asked.

I looked up and look at her. "I'm going to meet Dara. I'm going to tell her about my wedding. Afterwards I'll go to the boutique with her."

"Okay. Then i'll just see the two of you at the shop."

"Neh." I then continued eating my breakfast. I glanced at my wristwatch and saw that it's 9:30. I excused myself and then went to my room to get my purse.

After retouching, I then went down and bid goodbye to my parents. I went to my car and then started the engine. I attached my headset and called Dara. She told me she'll be at the cafe before 10 am.

I decided to turn on the radio because it's so silent. The next song surprised me. It was our song. Memories of us then started to play in my mind. How we used to be so in love with each other but now, whenever we see each other we feel like were world apart even if we were just beside each other. I just decided to turn off the radio because I don't want to remember all our bitter-sweet memories.

I saw the cafe and parked my car just a walking distance from where it was. I walk to the cafe and when I went inside, the soothing aroma of the coffee lingers in my nose. I went to our usual seat glad that nobody was seating there. I ordered the usual and waited for Dara to arrive. After 15 minutes of waiting Dara finally arrived at the cafe. I waved my hand and signaled her to sit where i am. 

"Ysiane! Why did you call me to meet you this early?" Dara said while she about to sit. The waiter then arrived and ask for her order. "A cup of cappuccino please." she said with a smile. The water then nod and get her order.

"So?" she said, facing me.

"Uhmm, i'm getting married?"

"Of course I know that. So when is the wedding again?"

"2 weeks from now."

"That early?"  I just nod my head.

"So who's your groom?"

Silence filled the air. "Omo! this is it. Dara's going to kill me now for not telling her earlier.."

 

 

"uhhhmm..."

"who?? your making me nervous." Dara said impatiently.

 

 

 

 

"It's Kris. Kris Wu."

 


 

*gets knife and stabs myself*

sorry for updating so long -.-" i'll try my best to update as soon as posible now. 

hope you like this chapter. 

comment below of what would be Dara's reaction be about Ysiane & Kris being getting married together :DD

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :*

 

 

--krisiane