Chunji and Dara ^.^

Devoted To You ♥

*Dara's POV*

*flashback*

 

“Dara!” I heard someone called my name so I turned around. It was Chunji, the famous kingka in our school, but he is not the bully type. We’ve been friends for almost two months. I have a secret crush on him; I was captivated by his smile but he doesn't know that I have a crush on him. Whenever he gives me that signature smile of him my heart skips a beat. I don’t know why but every time i'm with him I was always happy… Chunji was Ysiane's cousin "speaking of Ysiane, well we don’t see each other more often now. She was always with her boyfriend, Kris. But its okay, Chunji was always here to accompany me* I thought. I was back in my senses and I saw Chunji running to my way, he then hugged me when he reaches my spot.

 

“Offf! Chun- Chunji.. So… tight... Can’t… breathe...” I said. He then let go of me from that bone crushing hug.

“Mian..” he said while pinching your cheeks.

“Ouchie! Yah! So meanie of you.” I said while pouting .I lightly slapped his arm.

“Ouch!” he yelp and acted as if he was really hurt..

“Ehh? Otteoke? Did I really slap you really hard? But I didn’t apply much force to it.” You worriedly said.

 

He was holding his laugh when seeing your worried face, when you look at him he couldn’t hold his laugh. You gave him a WTF look. “hahahahahahaha! You should’ve seen your face... It’s so funny! Hahahahaha!” he said while clutching to his stomach.

 

“Yah! It’s not funny!” you turned around and was about to walk when he held your arms. He turns you around and makes you face him. He was holding his self not to laugh. “hehehe.. mianhae.. I won’t do it again! PROMISE!” he said while raising his right hand. You chuckled when he did that "Geez, he’s so childish sometimes and I’m proud I’m the only one who can see that other side of him" you said in your mind.

 

“By the way, Dara, you wanna go to the park with me this evening? I’m really lonely tonight, my parents are away AGAIN… ” he then gives you his most precious puppy eyes while he clasped his hands together.

 

“Okay! Fine... I’ll go with you... And will you please stop doing that...”

 

“Doing what?” he innocently said.

 

*sighs* “Whatever Chunhee…” you said while rolling your eyes. You’re the Only one who is allowed to call him Chunhee, it was your pet name to him.

“YES!” he pumped his fists in happiness.

“so what time?”

“Around 6 pm. I’ll wait for you in the park”

“okay” you said while nodding.

 

You both heard the bell rang.

 

“Let’s go Dara, I’ll walk you to your class.” Chunji offered. You just nodded your head.

What you didn’t know is that the queenka heard your conversation.

“See you later my Chunji” she evily said while smirking.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally! i've updated.. *ledance*

sorry i updated veryyyyyyyyyyyyy late.. hope you'll forgive me.. :)))

 

so how's this chapter? is it okay? boring? lame? 

comment and subscribe. :) hehe.. thank you so much ^.^


i need inspirations... :/



--shan