Dara Park

Devoted To You ♥

*DARA's POV*

"You're joking right? Arrange Marriage? Pfft, does that even exist in this century?" I said in my mocking mode face.

"I'm telling the truth!" She half yelled.

"Okay~ okay~~ calm down. I believe you now, but what can we do? That's what your father's request. Hmmm, just follow what your heart tells you okay?" I said. She was still undecided and I know what's bothering her. "Maybe there is still something.. wait let me correct it.. Someone you've been waiting for until now." As if i read what's going on on her mind, she then made a face. "Aha! gocha!"  i was smirking like an idiot when i saw her reaction. "Even if you're not telling me, I know you still love him, you're still waiting for him to come back. Don't you? tsk.. I hope your not wasting your time waiting for nothing, i don't mean to be harsh but hey, i just want you to be happy, I want to see the old you before you met Kris. The world will never end without him isn't it? And also maybe that arranged marriage your saying will help you forget him. It maybe a blessing in disguise so think about it.. hmm?" I said.

 

"Neh... I'll think about what you just said to me. Thank you for being always there for me Dara. I really don't know what to do without you." i heard her say with teary eyes.

"Yah!! Don't cry. People are looking, they'll think i hurt you." I said while handing her a tissue. "and of course i will always be there for you.. what are Best friends for.." I added while winking.

I heard her chuckle. "That's more like it~~ stop crying and will you stop poking your cake. Look what you did to it, it doesn't look edible" i said while shaking my head. She just smile and eat her cake. I just shaked my head.. "this girl is really something" 

===

*YSIANE'S POV*

Dara is really unpredictable. Sometimes she scolds me like i'm her child and sometimes she can be as sweet as pumpkin pie. I remember the first time the two of us met, she saved me from the queenkas who are bullying me. After that incident we were inseparable.  "I used to think she was one of the spoiled brats like the others but i was wrong"

I was eating my cake when my phone rings.

"wait a sec Dara, i need to get this call" I excused myself, she just nodded and continue eating her cake. I went to the corner just behind my seat and answered the call.

 

"Yoboseyo? Oh Umma, waeyo?"

 

*on the other line*

(A/N: the violet background means it's your mom )

"Your cousin Chunji will arrive today from U.S. could you fetch him in the airport because your Uncle and Aunt are on a business trip. Is it okay Ysiane?"

"Neh.. when will he arrive?"

"Maybe in one and half hour."

"okay Umma, i will get Chunji Oppa at the Airport. By the way, how is Appa?"

"he is doing great. he's taking a rest now"

"okay. goodbye umma. I love you. and tell appa i love him and get well soon."

"okay.. i'll tell him when he'll wake up. i love you too my princess"

 

I pressed the end call button and went back to Dara.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"Oh, it's Umma. She wants me to get Chunji  Oppa in the airport. Wanna come?" I said. She choked on her drink at the mention of Chunji's name.

"Gwenchana?" i worriedly ask her.

"Neh~.. gwenchana. Did you say Chunji? your cousin?"

"Yep, wanna come?"

"Awww..  I'm busy and you know i don't want to see that cousin of yours. Just seeing him makes my blood rise. Urrgghh!" she said while rolling her eyes.

I chuckled at her action. "hmm, i wonder why Dara really hate Chunji.. maybe i'll just ask oppa later" 

I was really absorbs in our chit-chat that when I glance at my watch I found out that I only have 45 minutes left to fetch Chunji at the airport. I immediately said goodbye to Dara and went to Airport to fetch Chunji.

"hmm, i wonder how he looks like now" I said while going to my car...

 

-------------------------------------------

Hi! :D it's me again :D i hope you like my 3rd chapter. *wink* 

Comment and Subcribe :D

SARANGHEYO