Ysiane Lee

Devoted To You ♥

*Ysiane's POV*

I was awakened by the sound of my alarm clock, I then lazily went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I was eating my breakfast when my phone rings.

It was my Mother. "hmm, i wonder what happened"

"Yoboseyo? Umma... MWOH? APPA? Neh.. Bye.." I ended the call then eat my breakfast faster. My mother called because my father was rushed to the hospital because he was suffering from heart attack. After eating, I immediately went to the hospital to check on Appa's condition. I don't have to commute in public vehicles like I used to do before because I have now my own car which was given to me by my parents on my 21th birthday which was just last month.
 
I was working as the finance manager in my father's company but I was not that happy in my work. My dream work was to become a Wildlife Photographer but my father doesn't want me to have that work because he said it will not make me rich and it's also dangerous, all the travelling and dealing with animals.. so yeah, I end up working in his company and just stop pursuing my passion. 
 
 
I arrive at the hospital and then ask the assigned worker in the nurse station if what room my father was admitted. After she gave me the room number, I thanked her and hurriedly went to appa's room.
 
 
"Hmm, 410.. aha!" I went inside the room and found my mother talking to my father..
 
 
"Umma.." I approach her and kissed her cheek, she left the chair she was sitting a while ago giving me a hint to sit beside Appa's bed.
 
"Appa, how are you?" I worriedly asked him.
 
"The doctor said that i'm okay now but i should take a break in my work so that i can prevent myself in having stress. I've told your brother that he will be the one taking over my position in our company."
 
I just nod my head, agreeing of what he is saying "Arasso, if that is your desicion.."
 
"Ysiane, i also have one thing to say to you." he said, in a worried tone.
 
"hmm? what is it Appa?"
 
"I want you to Marry the son of my collegue, we made a promise that if our future child will be boy & girl we have to make them married..."
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Author's Note:

HI! :D i hope you like my first Chapter.. kekeke~~
please dont forget to leave a Comment and Subscribe
and also thank you for the beautiful poster :)